Toyota of Stafford

95 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA 22408

New 866-528-3707
Used 866-515-7314
Service 877-468-8845

Buying here has its REWARDS.

Buying a new Camry made easy

by from Dumfries, va |

There was no pressure whatsoever. Very professional. Made the consumer feel like he was in charge. I wish all auto dealers were like these folks. Only complaint could have been that they were out of doughnuts in the waiting lounge...but the coffee was fresh..

Great Experience; Would Recommend

by from Stafford, VA |

Had a great experience with Sean Davis buying a new Prius. Being the ever-cautious buyer, I scoured a 100-miles radius, looking for a better deal. Couldn't be found. Would definitely recommend Sean Davis if you are in the market for a new car; he will go the extra mile to earn your business.

2014 Camry

by from Woodbridge, VA |

This is my 5th car that I have bought from Toyota of Stafford. Great service and friendly staff. Brian Ashton gets a 14 out of 10 in my book. No pressure, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Brian was even kind enough to set up my Bluetooth and Pandora and walk me through all the new technology!! There was even a minor scratch that was fixed while I waited!!

New RAV4 Purchase

by from Stafford, VA |

I used the Internet Sales Service when I decided to buy my new RAV4. Mr. Larson worked with me by email and phone while I was in Afghanistan on the specifications. So when I got back in town, it was a matter of walking in and signing some papers and I was out the door with my brand new car.

New 2014 Corolla L

by from Stafford, VA |

Mr. Suarez was great. Helpful, friendly, and assisted us throughout the whole process. I was in and out faster than both of my previous car purchases with the car I wanted and a great deal. The Rosner Rewards are great too! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Real Estate

by from Stafford, VA |

Great buying experience. I have never had any regret patronizing Stafford Rosner. From sales to service, they provide great services.

Awesome is putting it lightly

by from Stafford Va |

By far the easiest buying experience I have ever encountered they were incredibly friendly and helpful. My salesman Ray Perez made buying a vehicle a breeze. Didn't pressure me and gave me multiple options which was refreshing. I felt as if he was there to help me make the right decision not just sell me a car so he could make his commission and go home. I have called him with questions and he has always answered and helped me promptly. Recommend this Dealer and Ray to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Rosner Toyota of Stafford

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I have been in the Rosner location a number of times and have always been treated with the utmost respect. I have purchase one vehicle from this location and will purchase more. My sales associates was Rick Suarez and he was hands down the best. He was very personable and pleasent to work with. The location was very easy to find and the building is beautiful.

Great Experience- Outstanding Customer Service

by from Fairfax Virginia |

Outstanding customer service from start to finish. Shawn Flickenger has been great with us ever since we bought our first car. We have numerous dealership close to us but we choose to go back Rosner due to their staff with outstanding Customer Service.

New Avalon

by from fredericksburg Va |

Ken Luciani was super in the whole process and was dedicated to providing us the car we wanted. Scott Brynar was fantastic in taking us through a hard process to finance the Avalon. We appreciate both of their super efforts and to treat us like we were the only ones there.

worst of all dealers

by from man, VA |

This dealership was the worst of those emailed to me by cars.com. The sales team insulted me by avoiding my questions and asking things like 'is there a car color I don't like' when I asked question on the availability of a particular model. I do not recommend this dealership, if their sales team isn't bright enough to sweet talk the customer (and 5 other dealerships did), online, then I'm sure they wouldn't be able to be honest and forthright in person. Avoid this dealership.