Toyota of Stafford

95 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA 22408

New 866-528-3707
Used 866-515-7314
Service 877-468-8845

Buying here has its REWARDS.

Real Estate

by from Stafford, VA |

Great buying experience. I have never had any regret patronizing Stafford Rosner. From sales to service, they provide great services.

Awesome is putting it lightly

by from Stafford Va |

By far the easiest buying experience I have ever encountered they were incredibly friendly and helpful. My salesman Ray Perez made buying a vehicle a breeze. Didn't pressure me and gave me multiple options which was refreshing. I felt as if he was there to help me make the right decision not just sell me a car so he could make his commission and go home. I have called him with questions and he has always answered and helped me promptly. Recommend this Dealer and Ray to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Rosner Toyota of Stafford

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I have been in the Rosner location a number of times and have always been treated with the utmost respect. I have purchase one vehicle from this location and will purchase more. My sales associates was Rick Suarez and he was hands down the best. He was very personable and pleasent to work with. The location was very easy to find and the building is beautiful.

Great Experience- Outstanding Customer Service

by from Fairfax Virginia |

Outstanding customer service from start to finish. Shawn Flickenger has been great with us ever since we bought our first car. We have numerous dealership close to us but we choose to go back Rosner due to their staff with outstanding Customer Service.

New Avalon

by from fredericksburg Va |

Ken Luciani was super in the whole process and was dedicated to providing us the car we wanted. Scott Brynar was fantastic in taking us through a hard process to finance the Avalon. We appreciate both of their super efforts and to treat us like we were the only ones there.

worst of all dealers

by from man, VA |

This dealership was the worst of those emailed to me by cars.com. The sales team insulted me by avoiding my questions and asking things like 'is there a car color I don't like' when I asked question on the availability of a particular model. I do not recommend this dealership, if their sales team isn't bright enough to sweet talk the customer (and 5 other dealerships did), online, then I'm sure they wouldn't be able to be honest and forthright in person. Avoid this dealership.

A pleasant experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Just bought our second vehicle from Rosner Toyota in Stafford. We worked with Cedric Carter both times. I did a bunch of research ahead of time and went in knowing the sticker price as well as where I wanted to to start and settle from a negotiating standpoint. Cedric was great. Very professional, very knowledgeable and did not use any cheesy tactics that are common at other dealerships. In both cases, Cedric was very low pressure, did not push us to "upgrade" and had an answer to all questions. Also, there was no painful negotiating. We were met right where we wanted to be and we received a great financing deal. Win, win. I will go there again.

My buying experience at Rosner Toyota in Stafford.

by from Woodbridge VA |

I have bought many cars - Buying a car is hardly a pleasurable experience. The folks at Rosner Toyota in Stafford displayed an impeccable level of fastidious customer care. Paper work took less than 30 minutes to complete, and we were on our way with car. If you are in the market for a Toyota, and you want a Stress Free car purchase in my opinion this is the place to go.

October 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and your repeat business. We look forward to being able to maintain our relationship with you. Have a great day :)

Lacks common courtesy

by from Alexandria, VA |

Exchanged email with manager for about a week stating coming from DC area. After agreeing on price, drove down to find car dirty and scratches all over, such low standard for CPO. Was ready to pay $20K cash. They were apologetic but made excuses. They offered to drive car to DC another day. Seriously?

October 3, 2013

Sorry for the experience that you had when you visited our location. We strive for excellent customer service at all times. The vehicle wasn't retail ready on your arrival but we offered to drive 60 miles to DC to show you after detail had been completed. This was an offer extended to you just to see if the vehicle still interested you. A mistake was made and we offered to mend the situation the best we could. Dave Larson Internet Director

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE(SEAN DAVIS)

by from LORTON,VIRGINIA |

Toyota of stafford is lucky to have a sales person like sean Davis.I think the best part about my experience was that sean was great and genuine.I have no doubt that i will once again return to toyota of stafford when i am ready to upgrade.

October 3, 2013

Sean is a true asset to our dealership and I would like to thank you for your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future for either sales or service. Have a great day.

best car buying experience ever

by from Woodbridge, Va. |

We shopped several dealers and Rosner Toyota, and our sales Rep. Rick Suarez was the best. We changed our mind on our first selection, several times, and changed what options we wanted. Rick was patient, helpful and not high sales pushy. Rosner did not have the exact car we wanted with the options we wanted, but found our car in 15 minutes. They acquired it in about one day, had it washed and prepped and gassed up ready for us to drive it away. We'll be back to Rick and Rosner to buy our next car. J.G.

October 3, 2013

Thank you for your business and kind words. Rick has been with our dealership since the doors opened in 2003. He continues to be a top tier salesperson for us. We will see you again when you are ready to purchse again. Have a great day.