Toyota of Stafford

95 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA 22408

New 866-528-3707
Used 866-515-7314
Service 877-468-8845

Buying here has its REWARDS. ROSNER REWARDS MEANS FREE OIL CHANGES AND FREE STATE INSPECTIONS FOR THAT CAR !

Talk to Brian Ashton

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

If you are looking to buy a car make sure you request for BRIAN ASHTON! I purchased my brand new car a couple of weeks ago and the service from Brian was great. He was straight forward and honest the overall experience was hassle less, and that is how it should be! I got the car and all of the features I wanted. Brian is every eager to work a deal that you want. I can't remember the countless times he had to talk with his manager to work out the price. Another plus when doing business with Brian is that he won't up-sale any additional "add-on" like other sale rep. By the end of the day, he ending up selling two cars. My sister-in-law decided to get a new car, as well.

Excellent and Good price and staff.

by from Fairfax, VA. |

thank you to Sales Manager Shawn Flickinger helping me and to staff ,Stafford Toyota were helpful and honest , im happy to my new 2015 Tacoma 4x4 v6 sr5.

Convenience at its best

by from Stafford Va. |

I scheduled my appointment on their website and when I showed up 15 minutes late Tommy in service couldnt have been more understanding. He was friendly and took my car right in. They didnt pressure me with any "extra service" and I was back on my way ahead of schedule. Toyota of Stafford was excellent. Thanks Tommy!!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Stafford, VA |

Had a wonderful experience at Rosner of Toyota. Ray Perez, our salesman, was honest, experienced, knowledgeable, professional, friendly and very easy to deal with. He found the car we wanted and was able to get it in one day. He was very thorough in telling us how all the controls work and we did not feel rushed. All in all, it was one of the nicest experiences we?ve had buying a car.

Great sales experience

by from Blacksburg, VA |

I worked with a number of Toyota dealers during the purchase of my 2015 Toyota Sienna, and almost gave up on purchasing a Toyota, because working with the dealers was so unpleasant. Other dealers claimed great pricing but quietly quoted me older year models or inferior specs - vehicles hundreds or thousands of dollars worse. Or the dealesr quoted me inflated prices for vehicles loaded with accessories I did not want, claiming that was all that was available. Salesperson Rick Saurez at Toyota of Stafford was a breath of fresh air. He quoted me exactly what I requested, at a fair price, and with no trickery. He delivered the vehicle ahead of schedule and at the price quuoted. It was absolutely worth driving 4 hours to pick up the vehicle from Toyota of Stafford. I wish more Toyota salespeople were like Rick, and more dealers were like Toyota of Stafford.

Purchase new Rav4 Limited

by from Stafford,VA |

Mr.Yelmma helped me get situated in a RAV4 Limited that I liked within 5 minutes of being on the lot. He was knowledgeable on the vehicle and the differences between the LE, XLT and Limited edition. He was more than happy to give me an exact price for the vehicle before I decided to purchase. My credit isn?t the best but Mr. Yelmma works his magic and make it happens. Once a deal had been made, I was in and out of the dealership within two and a half, because he was working on getting the best deal with my credit limitations. He was exceptionally helpful and you could tell he was working quickly to get the sale accomplished in a timely manner. Thank you for the excellent service!

Excellent Follow Up

by from Roanoke VA |

I am a tough customer. The staff at Stafford Toyota were honest, helpful, and wen beyond what they needed to in order to help me make a good decision. I highly recommend working with them!

Great Experience; Would Recommend

by from Stafford, VA |

Had a great experience with Sean Davis buying a new Prius. Being the ever-cautious buyer, I scoured a 100-miles radius, looking for a better deal. Couldn't be found. Would definitely recommend Sean Davis if you are in the market for a new car; he will go the extra mile to earn your business.

2014 Camry

by from Woodbridge, VA |

This is my 5th car that I have bought from Toyota of Stafford. Great service and friendly staff. Brian Ashton gets a 14 out of 10 in my book. No pressure, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Brian was even kind enough to set up my Bluetooth and Pandora and walk me through all the new technology!! There was even a minor scratch that was fixed while I waited!!

Buying a new Camry made easy

by from Dumfries, va |

There was no pressure whatsoever. Very professional. Made the consumer feel like he was in charge. I wish all auto dealers were like these folks. Only complaint could have been that they were out of doughnuts in the waiting lounge...but the coffee was fresh..

New RAV4 Purchase

by from Stafford, VA |

I used the Internet Sales Service when I decided to buy my new RAV4. Mr. Larson worked with me by email and phone while I was in Afghanistan on the specifications. So when I got back in town, it was a matter of walking in and signing some papers and I was out the door with my brand new car.