Toyota of Stafford

95 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA 22408

New 866-528-3707
Used 866-515-7314
Service 877-468-8845

Buying here has its REWARDS. ROSNER REWARDS MEANS FREE OIL CHANGES AND FREE STATE INSPECTIONS FOR THAT CAR !

Purchase new Rav4 Limited

by from Stafford,VA |

Mr.Yelmma helped me get situated in a RAV4 Limited that I liked within 5 minutes of being on the lot. He was knowledgeable on the vehicle and the differences between the LE, XLT and Limited edition. He was more than happy to give me an exact price for the vehicle before I decided to purchase. My credit isn?t the best but Mr. Yelmma works his magic and make it happens. Once a deal had been made, I was in and out of the dealership within two and a half, because he was working on getting the best deal with my credit limitations. He was exceptionally helpful and you could tell he was working quickly to get the sale accomplished in a timely manner. Thank you for the excellent service!

Great sales experience

by from Blacksburg, VA |

I worked with a number of Toyota dealers during the purchase of my 2015 Toyota Sienna, and almost gave up on purchasing a Toyota, because working with the dealers was so unpleasant. Other dealers claimed great pricing but quietly quoted me older year models or inferior specs - vehicles hundreds or thousands of dollars worse. Or the dealesr quoted me inflated prices for vehicles loaded with accessories I did not want, claiming that was all that was available. Salesperson Rick Saurez at Toyota of Stafford was a breath of fresh air. He quoted me exactly what I requested, at a fair price, and with no trickery. He delivered the vehicle ahead of schedule and at the price quuoted. It was absolutely worth driving 4 hours to pick up the vehicle from Toyota of Stafford. I wish more Toyota salespeople were like Rick, and more dealers were like Toyota of Stafford.

Excellent Follow Up

by from Roanoke VA |

I am a tough customer. The staff at Stafford Toyota were honest, helpful, and wen beyond what they needed to in order to help me make a good decision. I highly recommend working with them!

Great Experience; Would Recommend

by from Stafford, VA |

Had a great experience with Sean Davis buying a new Prius. Being the ever-cautious buyer, I scoured a 100-miles radius, looking for a better deal. Couldn't be found. Would definitely recommend Sean Davis if you are in the market for a new car; he will go the extra mile to earn your business.

2014 Camry

by from Woodbridge, VA |

This is my 5th car that I have bought from Toyota of Stafford. Great service and friendly staff. Brian Ashton gets a 14 out of 10 in my book. No pressure, friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Brian was even kind enough to set up my Bluetooth and Pandora and walk me through all the new technology!! There was even a minor scratch that was fixed while I waited!!

Buying a new Camry made easy

by from Dumfries, va |

There was no pressure whatsoever. Very professional. Made the consumer feel like he was in charge. I wish all auto dealers were like these folks. Only complaint could have been that they were out of doughnuts in the waiting lounge...but the coffee was fresh..

New RAV4 Purchase

by from Stafford, VA |

I used the Internet Sales Service when I decided to buy my new RAV4. Mr. Larson worked with me by email and phone while I was in Afghanistan on the specifications. So when I got back in town, it was a matter of walking in and signing some papers and I was out the door with my brand new car.

New 2014 Corolla L

by from Stafford, VA |

Mr. Suarez was great. Helpful, friendly, and assisted us throughout the whole process. I was in and out faster than both of my previous car purchases with the car I wanted and a great deal. The Rosner Rewards are great too! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Real Estate

by from Stafford, VA |

Great buying experience. I have never had any regret patronizing Stafford Rosner. From sales to service, they provide great services.

Awesome is putting it lightly

by from Stafford Va |

By far the easiest buying experience I have ever encountered they were incredibly friendly and helpful. My salesman Ray Perez made buying a vehicle a breeze. Didn't pressure me and gave me multiple options which was refreshing. I felt as if he was there to help me make the right decision not just sell me a car so he could make his commission and go home. I have called him with questions and he has always answered and helped me promptly. Recommend this Dealer and Ray to anyone looking to purchase a car!

Rosner Toyota of Stafford

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I have been in the Rosner location a number of times and have always been treated with the utmost respect. I have purchase one vehicle from this location and will purchase more. My sales associates was Rick Suarez and he was hands down the best. He was very personable and pleasent to work with. The location was very easy to find and the building is beautiful.