Buena Park Nissan

(4.3) 3 Reviews

6501 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621

"Good Service, Happy consumer"

by from Anaheim, CA |

I recently purchased a 2012 Frontier and at first that is what I thought I wanted but after driving it for a week I realized this just was not the car for me so I told my salesman and he had me come back to service to check my concerns in which Service cleared up that was how the truck is normally. I really thought they would be like most dealers and basically say I was - out of luck, but they really worked with me and to ensure full satisfaction they put me on a new 2012 Sentra. I am really grateful to have purchased from a dealer that was willing to help me out. They really care about their customers, so thank you guys for everything I will definitely be referring my friends and family!

Adequate

by from Fullerton, CA |

I was helped by a gentleman by the name of Jose A., can't remember his last name, but he was very helpful and not pushy at all. It was comfortable and helpful. My parents have bought 3 other nissans from this dealership so I was most likely going to buy a vehicle here. I had explained to Jose that I was just in the process of looking for and comparing different nissan vehicles and that after i do a little comparison I would be waiting another month or two to save up some more money for a down payment. Anyway, after i had finished my comparisons and taking notes we went inside and it turned out that his manager/boss, whatever, seemed mad at the fact that i wasn't leaving there with a new car and sort of scolded the salesman. I thought that was odd and I had to exlplain to him the situation and that my family had bought 3 vehicles from them before. Anyway, the overall experience was enjoyable minus the manager.

Charlie Tuna went out of his way for me.

by from Anaheim, CA |

What was great was that he didn't keep calling to the point of bugging. I looked forward to his calls actually. He was very easy to get along with. I would recommend them when buying a car.