Carl Black GMC

(2.6) 5 Reviews

1110 Roberts Blvd Nw, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Used 770-420-4482

I LOVE THE WAY YOUR PEOPLE MAKE ME FEEL!!

by from Acworth, GA |

Hi..I want to take some time and acknowledge Jose Mendez. He is and will always be my service advisor. If you loose him, I will follow him where he goes. He is very good to me and doesn't treat me like I'm a crazy women. I will always go to him directly. I want to mention some of your other people who you should be very happy work for you and take VERY good care of your customers. Stephanie is the first point of contact with your dealership and she is WONDERFUL! Please make sure you tell her that regularly. I will ask her if you have. Matt Gill and Emily in service deserve some praise too! Please make sure you pass it on. I will ask if you did! Josh and Jeff in parts always make me feel welcome with all my questions and upgrades I want to do to my SLT Yukon. Please know that they take GREAT care of your customers. I hope that you will pass this on and make sure your people stay HAPPY so your customers are HAPPY TOO!!

Your Overpriced Volume Dealer who does not deliver

by from Atlanta, GA |

This dealer constantly calls you about coming to look at a truck you inquire about. Won't tell you the price over the phone. You drive 1 1/2 hours to get there and none of the trucks you want to look at are there. They are at another dealer even though they told you multiple times we will have it here for you to look at. Sales tells you oh your trade in should be worth $22,500 but then the finance guy tells you he is only giving you $17,000 for it. Then their vehicle is priced $12,000 over NADA value. So here you go, they don't want to give you crap for a good trade in and want to overprice you on a new truck. So high a bank wouldn't even touch it. You better have a lot to put down on an overpriced truck. Don't waste your time going here.

Scam shop

by from Acworth, ga |

Service employees get paid by how much they can charge you and how many parts they can replace, including those under warranty. Do NOT take your car there for servicing. Said our power steering went out so they replaced it. We were not having problems with the steering! A shame as it used to be a good operation.

Great Service! Great pricing!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I have bought over 20 vehicles from Carl Black over the years, They have never let me down yet. I do miss the free oil changes though, since they stop doing that program.

Very disappointing!!!!'

by from Kennasaw ga |

Very unhappy with service, this is even sad that I will put this but I have to tell what happen to me, I took my car to be repair at he shop, about 3 weeks ago, I needed a fuel pump, they worked On my car about 2 days it was about 1,500 to get fixed , I had my car less than a week and my car was messed up again, I couldn't believe my engine light was on again, I took it right back to them, they said it was something else, wrong with my car. Less than a week, I found that hard to believe, I don't trust them anymore.