Carl Black GMC

1110 Roberts Blvd Nw, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Used 770-420-4482

Scam shop

by from Acworth, ga |

Service employees get paid by how much they can charge you and how many parts they can replace, including those under warranty. Do NOT take your car there for servicing. Said our power steering went out so they replaced it. We were not having problems with the steering! A shame as it used to be a good operation.

Great Service! Great pricing!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I have bought over 20 vehicles from Carl Black over the years, They have never let me down yet. I do miss the free oil changes though, since they stop doing that program.

Very disappointing!!!!'

by from Kennasaw ga |

Very unhappy with service, this is even sad that I will put this but I have to tell what happen to me, I took my car to be repair at he shop, about 3 weeks ago, I needed a fuel pump, they worked On my car about 2 days it was about 1,500 to get fixed , I had my car less than a week and my car was messed up again, I couldn't believe my engine light was on again, I took it right back to them, they said it was something else, wrong with my car. Less than a week, I found that hard to believe, I don't trust them anymore.