Cobb County Toyota

2111 Barrett Lakes Blvd, Kennesaw, GA 30144

Not Transparent

by from Canton, Ga |

Leased vehicle, but dealership failed to answer my questions in the finance office, thus causing me to make a poor decision. Pressure to make sale, or dismiss you as a potential customer.

Superior Service

by from Dallas,GA |

This place is what dreams are made of when it comes to the car buying process. My husband and I have less then desirable credit. Our salesperson Santiago and our sales manager, Robert Smith we're extremely helpful in our process and we left with an affordable payment and a much better interest rate then we expected. I'm so grateful knowing that car dealerships that make deals still exist. I would more then recommend this dealership to everyone that I know!

great place clean facility

by from Kennesaw ga. |

I bought my car to cobb county Toyota for repair Darrien Dacosta. Took good care of me.

Jared Comstock, wonderful honest salesman.

by from Dallas, GA 30157 |

Dealing with Jared at Cobb County Toyota was the best experience we have ever had. Honest and courteous and made us feel welcome. J C and Steven in the service Department were awesome servicing my 2014 Sienna. Sales and service are important when buying a car. This dealership is the best.

Wonderful buying experience from Rob Warren!

by from Johns Creek, GA |

First time to this "no pressure sales" dealership and were met by Rob Warren who is very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. No high pressure sales tactics here - just straightforward about car prices and no haggling. We don't enjoy car shopping and Rob put us at ease from the moment of initial contact to the final sales of two vehicles and a trade-in. Rob made the whole experience actually enjoyable! Highly recommend Rob Warren if you're looking to buy from an honest, respectful, professional salesperson. Would definitely buy from him again!

Satisfied buyer

by from Kennesaw, Georgia |

I just purchased a used RAV4 for my daughter at Cobb County Toyota, and I am extremely satisfied with the whole car buying experience. Mr. Gregory Munroe is the kindest, and most honest salesman I have ever met. No game playing with him or anyone else; Cobb County Toyota is the only car dealership I have visited that knows how to really treat their customers. Customers come first; not the bottom line.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

Awesome Dealership! Todd and Brad were really friendly and helpful. I'm really happy and satisfied about my purchase!

Made buying a truck easy

by from Atalnta |

My salesman worked hard to win my business. He understood what I wanted, and that I was there to buy and not to negotiate. I would recommend Codd County Toyota to people that are ready to purchase.

Great Service, professional staff !!!

by from Rome, Ga. |

Cobb County Toyota is an awesome dealership. I recently purchased a vehicle from this establishment and the experience was great. I highly recommend potential buyers to visit this dealership. The sales reps were very informative and professional. Special thanks to Tom Jordan !!!

Be prepared for a great deal or go home!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Had no idea I would purchase my first car that day. I called just to ask some questions but, Mr. Amlett expressed his thoughts on my current situation and told me he would give me a call back. He definitely helped out by doing all the dirty work and put me in a brand new vehicle that I love and at fair price too! Cobb County Toyota is the way to go! Will be purchasing my next vehicle from them in 5 years!