Cobb County Toyota

(3.8) 5.0 29 Reviews

2111 Barrett Lakes Blvd, Kennesaw, GA 30144

No game dealership

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Great dealership! Called for price on a car, agreed on price and drove to dealership the car was sitting there ready. Paperwork ready to be signed and processed no dealership crap! Bought two cars from here and completely satisfied! Straight to the point. In and out of dealership within 45mins.

Cobb County Toyota responded to this review

June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review us Ronnie! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come. Best regards - George Rollins, GSM

Great buying experience

by from Kennesaw GA |

I purchased a new RAV4 from Cobb County Toyota and was really impressed with their service and knowledge. I am a single woman who has never bought a car on her own before, but David Hilton made the process painless and informative. David in the Service department was a big help too. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Other family members who will soon be buying cars and I've told them all to go see David Hilton!

Wanted to love my experience, but didn't.

by from Marietta, GA |

1 star is a gift for this dealership. Buyer beware. Zero follow through. When you say you are going to call, CALL. Customer service awful. Also, you have to love it when the dealership justifies their price by bashing their competitors, as if they are the lessor of the two evils. Thanks Kent and Steve. Good job!

Not Transparent

by from Canton, Ga |

Leased vehicle, but dealership failed to answer my questions in the finance office, thus causing me to make a poor decision. Pressure to make sale, or dismiss you as a potential customer.

Superior Service

by from Dallas,GA |

This place is what dreams are made of when it comes to the car buying process. My husband and I have less then desirable credit. Our salesperson Santiago and our sales manager, Robert Smith we're extremely helpful in our process and we left with an affordable payment and a much better interest rate then we expected. I'm so grateful knowing that car dealerships that make deals still exist. I would more then recommend this dealership to everyone that I know!

great place clean facility

by from Kennesaw ga. |

I bought my car to cobb county Toyota for repair Darrien Dacosta. Took good care of me.

Jared Comstock, wonderful honest salesman.

by from Dallas, GA 30157 |

Dealing with Jared at Cobb County Toyota was the best experience we have ever had. Honest and courteous and made us feel welcome. J C and Steven in the service Department were awesome servicing my 2014 Sienna. Sales and service are important when buying a car. This dealership is the best.

Wonderful buying experience from Rob Warren!

by from Johns Creek, GA |

First time to this "no pressure sales" dealership and were met by Rob Warren who is very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. No high pressure sales tactics here - just straightforward about car prices and no haggling. We don't enjoy car shopping and Rob put us at ease from the moment of initial contact to the final sales of two vehicles and a trade-in. Rob made the whole experience actually enjoyable! Highly recommend Rob Warren if you're looking to buy from an honest, respectful, professional salesperson. Would definitely buy from him again!

Satisfied buyer

by from Kennesaw, Georgia |

I just purchased a used RAV4 for my daughter at Cobb County Toyota, and I am extremely satisfied with the whole car buying experience. Mr. Gregory Munroe is the kindest, and most honest salesman I have ever met. No game playing with him or anyone else; Cobb County Toyota is the only car dealership I have visited that knows how to really treat their customers. Customers come first; not the bottom line.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

Awesome Dealership! Todd and Brad were really friendly and helpful. I'm really happy and satisfied about my purchase!