Cobb County Toyota

2111 Barrett Lake Blvd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144

New 800-220-7514
Used 888-293-4970
Service 866-665-8647

No Gimmicks, No Games! No Dealer Fees! The way car buying should be!

No game dealership

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Great dealership! Called for price on a car, agreed on price and drove to dealership the car was sitting there ready. Paperwork ready to be signed and processed no dealership crap! Bought two cars from here and completely satisfied! Straight to the point. In and out of dealership within 45mins.

Cobb County Toyota responded to this review

June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review us Ronnie! We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come. Best regards - George Rollins, GSM

Wonderful buying experience from Rob Warren!

by from Johns Creek, GA |

First time to this "no pressure sales" dealership and were met by Rob Warren who is very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. No high pressure sales tactics here - just straightforward about car prices and no haggling. We don't enjoy car shopping and Rob put us at ease from the moment of initial contact to the final sales of two vehicles and a trade-in. Rob made the whole experience actually enjoyable! Highly recommend Rob Warren if you're looking to buy from an honest, respectful, professional salesperson. Would definitely buy from him again!

Satisfied buyer

by from Kennesaw, Georgia |

I just purchased a used RAV4 for my daughter at Cobb County Toyota, and I am extremely satisfied with the whole car buying experience. Mr. Gregory Munroe is the kindest, and most honest salesman I have ever met. No game playing with him or anyone else; Cobb County Toyota is the only car dealership I have visited that knows how to really treat their customers. Customers come first; not the bottom line.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

Awesome Dealership! Todd and Brad were really friendly and helpful. I'm really happy and satisfied about my purchase!

Made buying a truck easy

by from Atalnta |

My salesman worked hard to win my business. He understood what I wanted, and that I was there to buy and not to negotiate. I would recommend Codd County Toyota to people that are ready to purchase.

Great Service, professional staff !!!

by from Rome, Ga. |

Cobb County Toyota is an awesome dealership. I recently purchased a vehicle from this establishment and the experience was great. I highly recommend potential buyers to visit this dealership. The sales reps were very informative and professional. Special thanks to Tom Jordan !!!

Be prepared for a great deal or go home!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Had no idea I would purchase my first car that day. I called just to ask some questions but, Mr. Amlett expressed his thoughts on my current situation and told me he would give me a call back. He definitely helped out by doing all the dirty work and put me in a brand new vehicle that I love and at fair price too! Cobb County Toyota is the way to go! Will be purchasing my next vehicle from them in 5 years!

Gregory Munroe, honest saleman!

by from Acworth, GA |

I purchased my teenager a car from Gregory Munroe a few months, ago. He listened to my needs and budget! Much to my surprise, when I and my son walked into the dealership, Mr. Munroe had the perfect car for my son and under my budget. He was organized, knowledgeable and honest. Soon, I will purchase a car for my daughter and I will only purchase with Gregory Munroe and Cobb County Toyota!

Excellent assistance from Zack for many years

by from Marietta, GA |

zack has been there to help in many ways. Not just getting our car in but also working on our behave when we have had special issues come up.

great service

by from Kennesaw, Ga |

I brought car in for accessories and dealt with Mark. He was very friendly and helpful. The job was done in the time promised. I would recommend Cobb County Toyota to all nmy friends.

Great Service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great servicemen! I took my car in for a service job, and to a service guy named Simon, and he did a great job on my car. Everything was done right and on time. Very pleased with service.