Alhambra Nissan

New 877-589-2694
Used 877-812-3221
Service 877-563-5248

Simply Better!

Best dealership for Nissan around!

by from Rosemead, CA |

The salesman, Nemo, was extremely polite and helpful in finding my grandmother the best deal and car to fit her wishes and preferences, as well as her needs. He ensured it had all she required and explained everything thoroughly, with great customer service and was very friendly.

Great service

by from Temple city |

The other day my father and I walk into Nissan in Alhambra to inquire on a car. We were help my a man named nemo. He was very up front and honest on the price of the car. He made the process of buying a new car fast and for a great deal. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Nemo did an amazing job thank you

Great experience, great deal!

by from Pasadena, CA |

I was looking online at different Altima's. This one popped up, which seemed too good to be true, so I went down to the dealership to check it out. I have had two bad experiences with this place in the past, so I was hesitant to even look, but what could they do to me? Went in on a Friday night, car not available...hmm. So, because it was such a great price I agreed to come back in the morning to check it out. Am I glad I went back! The car was as great as described, even better in person. Plus, it was not the same ownership as before, so the red flag was lowered a bit. Loved the car, all things about it. The best part was not having to sit through a "good sales deal/bad sales deal kind" kind of thing, where we go back and forth, numbers coming here and there. It was a straight deal, very fair and I went for it. No games. Wow, what a neat thing. Juan Castellon was an excellent Internet sales person, he helped me get the best price, meaning he was there for the customer. He knows all about Nissan, so even better. Alex was good too, he printed out the figures so we could see it in real black and white. Sold! This was a great buying experience, I HIGHLY recommend you come to the dealership and find the car of your dreams, like I did.

Great car purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Went to Alhambra Nissan trying to make up my mind to what kind of car I wanted, was not sure, but was thinking of a Nissan, met sales consultant "Nemo" aka Ricardo Guimet, it was very nice to meet him, was friendly, informative, great guy! and showed me the cars with no pressure at all, Found the vehicle I wanted, it was an Altima, at a very good price, and went home very happy, also met manager Alex Chan and he was great too, very satisfied Thank you Bob Zsarko Finance Director, James Lau MGR, Great Team at Alhambra Nissan ! thank you all, and happy holidays

Great Nissan dealership

by from Altadena, CA |

Today I went out to go see about buying a car from here. When I went I was looking towards cars I believed were in my price range, but when I came I was greeted by 'Nemo' who is a great sales person. He was very helpfull and helped me find the perfect Nissan + was able to work with me to provide me a great deal on a nicer car than I originally planned on, but for a better price. Will definately recommend this dealership to friends and family.

simply nissan

by from los angeles ca |

great experience buying a car at nissan of alhambra. the salesman nemo was helpful and polite ... im so happy with my new nissan!!

great service

by from Alhambra |

When looking for a vehicle ask for "Nemo". Ricardo "Nemo" Guimet was the car salesmen that helped me find the right vehicle. He is very professional and is not one of those pushy salesmen. He gave me great information and helped get me a good deal on my new car. I have bought two vehicles from this dealership and it has been pleasant experience. Thanks to nemo and alex.

Best place to buy a car

by from Bell gardens CA |

I would to thank Nemo for his great customer service. He really make me feel comfortable at the time of the purchase, and the most important thing no pressure. In my opinion this the best Nissan dealership to make business with.

Easy and pleasant

by from Arcadia, CA |

The buying process couldn't have been easier. I got the price I wanted. No hard sales, enough information but not too much. The salesman was super nice. BUT--I had to wait almost an hour to get to the finance person so I could actually buy the car. And once I'd bought it, I kept getting computer-generated emails asking when I'd like to come in and see their cars! So the process of selecting the car was great; the buying and aftermath weren't. I suggest they get some sort of computer software to take customers off the Solicitation List once they've actually bought a car!

Alhambra Nissan the BEST

by from Los Angels CA |

I don?t usually like to write comments but considering how much I dread dealing with car salesmen, I had to give these guys a comment. They really made it easy for me. They weren?t all aggressive or pushy. I felt good with the deal we made.

Cheers for Alhambra Nissan

by from Alhambra CA |

This was the first time I didn?t dread dealing with a car salesman because their sales approach was not so aggressive and they gave me a good deal.