Alhambra Nissan

726 E Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801

Used 626-227-0369
Service 626-227-0363

Beyond Compare. The Best.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Having my car serviced at Alhambra Nissan is actually a pleasure. Strange thing to hear about a dealership, no? But the place is spotless, the technicians are all sharp - and none of them condescending - and every time I go in there, they throw in so many perks, it's like Christmas. I won't take my car anywhere else. When it's time to buy something new, I plan to go to them for that, too.

great help

by from el monte ca |

Nemohe's a great salesperson he's honest and helps you out very good

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Montebello CA |

I brought my Nissan Murano in for routine service and walked out with a brand new Murano. The sales consultant I worked with was Nemo Guimet. He was extremely helpful without any strong or aggressive sales tactics. Just a regular guy answering my questions to the best of his abilities. Everyone I interacted with was helpful and accommodating including Nemo's associates Danny Guerrero, Walt Schmitz, Jason the General Manager and the other Jason who explained the financing and numbers to me. It was an overall positive experience.

Excellent Service

by from Alhambra, CA |

My husband and I recently went into the dealership looking for something that would accomodate our growing family. Everyone we spoke with was so helpful, caring, and informative it truly felt like we were with our family. They went above and beyond to make sure we were able to get a great car that kept us within our budget. Harry Wang, Juan Castellon, and Farid Alhamed made it happen. Alhambra Nissan is truly home away from home.

Best Dealer Experience

by from Huntington Park |

Ricardo Guimet aka Nemo, Is the #1 seller in the dealer for a reason. Best customer service. Best help I have ever received from a dealership. Thank you

2014 Nissan Sentra

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great customer service by salesman Nemo. He is a salesperson that took very good care of me and made buying a car an enjoyable experience. Wish purchasing a car could always be this pleasant. Keep up the good work Alhambra Nissan.

Want to buy a car and enjoy the experience ???

by from Los Angeles, CA |

If so, head on down to Alhambra Nissan and ask for salesman Ari Zima. He'll find the car you want, get you a price you'll appreciate, and you'll leave the dealership a happy camper. If you're lucky, you'll also meet assistant manager Alex Chan, and sales manager James Lau -- all there to make your car-buying experience a great one.

Great service

by from Temple city |

The other day my father and I walk into Nissan in Alhambra to inquire on a car. We were help my a man named nemo. He was very up front and honest on the price of the car. He made the process of buying a new car fast and for a great deal. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Nemo did an amazing job thank you

Great experience, great deal!

by from Pasadena, CA |

I was looking online at different Altima's. This one popped up, which seemed too good to be true, so I went down to the dealership to check it out. I have had two bad experiences with this place in the past, so I was hesitant to even look, but what could they do to me? Went in on a Friday night, car not available...hmm. So, because it was such a great price I agreed to come back in the morning to check it out. Am I glad I went back! The car was as great as described, even better in person. Plus, it was not the same ownership as before, so the red flag was lowered a bit. Loved the car, all things about it. The best part was not having to sit through a "good sales deal/bad sales deal kind" kind of thing, where we go back and forth, numbers coming here and there. It was a straight deal, very fair and I went for it. No games. Wow, what a neat thing. Juan Castellon was an excellent Internet sales person, he helped me get the best price, meaning he was there for the customer. He knows all about Nissan, so even better. Alex was good too, he printed out the figures so we could see it in real black and white. Sold! This was a great buying experience, I HIGHLY recommend you come to the dealership and find the car of your dreams, like I did.

Great car purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Went to Alhambra Nissan trying to make up my mind to what kind of car I wanted, was not sure, but was thinking of a Nissan, met sales consultant "Nemo" aka Ricardo Guimet, it was very nice to meet him, was friendly, informative, great guy! and showed me the cars with no pressure at all, Found the vehicle I wanted, it was an Altima, at a very good price, and went home very happy, also met manager Alex Chan and he was great too, very satisfied Thank you Bob Zsarko Finance Director, James Lau MGR, Great Team at Alhambra Nissan ! thank you all, and happy holidays