Gator Ford

11780 Tampa Gateway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33584

New 877-865-0186
Used 877-375-2128
Service 888-844-6984

We Sell New Ford Trucks for Less, Less than Anybody!

They have a great selection of 4x4 Crew Cab trucks

by from Lutz , Florida |

Easy to deal with, prices were just as advertised and the truck was there when I got there. My salesperson Missy was pleasant and had answers for all my questions. I love my truck.

Number One Truck Dealership In The Bay Area

by from Dade City, Fl |

I came into your dealership on 8/15/2014 to look at a 2009 F-250 4x4 super duty truck I had seen on your internet ad. At first I was very upset because of all the confusion I ran into with the site, it gave me exit 54 \ Wesley Chapel as your address and when I got there and found you where still a long ways away after calling for help. Plus there was more confusion as on the site I applied for the loan and what I found out later was just a pop up ad on your site, then to top it off three blocks from the dealership they call after approving me and ask how many miles where on the truck, I replied 191000 and the girl said well I?m sorry your loan is now denied because we don?t lend over 120000 miles, so now I pull up to the dealership very upset to say the least. So I ask to speak to Danny DeGiglio who had email me about the truck, I told him what had happen and he took me right to Morgan Scrritt, as I was talking to him the GM was standing there. And told me he would deal with the site problem. And from that point on I received V.I.P. service from the entire staff, Danny walked me through the entire sale with Jeff Meyers. I can only give him the highest recommendation of service! When I left that day I was happy again, I?m a business man that always give my customers 110% service, and it?s refreshing to know you have a phenomenal team working for you, so in closing I just want to say thanks to Danny, Morgan Jeff and the rest of you staff for turning a chaos situation around and making it a pleasurable experience for me. I have and will pass the word around about Gator Ford. I?m grateful, Thank you!

Exactly as advertised - and a pleasant experience

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Car was exactly as advertised. Hank the salesman and Richard the finance manager were most helpful and pleasant during the purchase process. The facility was first class and my daughter enjoyed the on site test drive track. As an out of state resident the process took a bit longer but Hank was a great conversationalist and we enjoyed his company greatly.

Epic WASTE of time!!!!

by from Daytona Beach |

You decide if you want to work with this type of dealer. On Sunday morning started calling dealership at 12:00 when they advertise being open. Was not able to reach anyone until 12:25 when they finally started answering the phone. This should have been our indication to stay away. Asked for a sales agent to see if they still had a Bronco that was advertised on their web site. Was transferred to a man named Hank. Spoke with Hank and he informed us that they still did have the vehicle. We told Hank that since we were driving all the way from Daytona Beach we didn't want to drive all that way and not be able to see the and drive the vehicle. We also asked him if he had any pics of the interior as there weren't any on the site. He said he would get us some pics in the next 15 mins. So we started driving the 3 hours to see the vehicle. 56 mins later Hank sent the pics. The interior looked great also so we were excited to see the vehicle. We texted Hank back and said the pics looked great and asked him to please have the vehicle up front and ready for us to drive as we were pressed for time because we had to drive all the way back to Daytona by 6 pm. Then when we were 10 miles from the dealership Hank calls back and informs us that he doesn't have the keys to the vehicle and the sales manager informed him that the vehicle is going into the service center and can't be driven. Needless to say after driving for hours this was extremely frustrating and unacceptable especially since we clearly informed Hank our intentions and where we were driving from. Then to top it off Hank then tried to justify to us his incompetence as though this was our mix up and as though we should be fine driving for hours to only look at the vehicle and then I guess have to drive all that way again to actually drive the vehicle. Like we said this was an epic waste of our time not to mention the cost to drive for 6 hours on our Sunday. Neither we nor anyone we know will ever buy a vehicle from Gator Ford.

Great location

by from Lakeland, FL |

Very good service. Not pushy. Awesome facility. Huge selection of trucks.

Mr. James Stanton Cowen II

by from Tampa, FL |

Pete Zook was a tremendous help & made the car buying process smoothless & pain free. I purchased a used car & he still made the experience great & treated me like I was buying a new F-350 King Ranch.

Dalia Abdulla

by from Tampa, FL |

Very friendly service and welcoming environment! I had a very pleasant and easy going experience especially for purchasing my first car. The staff had a great attitude, very informative, and accommodating! I would definitely recommend Gator Ford !

Kim Marple

by from Tampa, FL |

So pleasantly surprised at how great my experience was! Very friendly and knowledgeable, helped with every detail and made good on the information and promises.

Great Salesman, Danny

by from Valrico, Fl |

Enjoyed the whole process. Great salesman, Danny Degiglio

Tom Mosley Great Dealer

by from Thonotosassa Fl |

I worked with Danny he was very easy to work with a feel i got a good deal and never any pressure I have never been to a dealer the did not ask for any Money up front I will send every one to this dealer and I will always return here in the future. From Danny to the sales manager it was a very good purchase Thank you

by from Tampa fla |

very helpful answered all my questions.. No pressure.