Gator Ford

11780 Tampa Gateway Blvd, Tampa, FL 33584

New 877-865-0186
Used 877-375-2128
Service 888-844-6984

We Sell New Ford Trucks for Less, Less than Anybody!

They have a great selection of 4x4 Crew Cab trucks

by from Lutz , Florida |

Easy to deal with, prices were just as advertised and the truck was there when I got there. My salesperson Missy was pleasant and had answers for all my questions. I love my truck.

Nice to do business with

by from Valrico, FL |

Gator Ford had the cleanest and best priced used vehicle in the Tampa area. No high pressure sales tactics and very easy to do business with. I would recommend to friends and would purchase here again.

Good Deals

by from Palm Harbor FL |

My salesman (Tank) went the extra mile to get us the best possible price - he even beat dealer supplier which is below invoice. He searched high and low and found the perfect truck to fit our needs (to pull a 5th wheel). We love our F-250 4X4 Super Duty! If you like a no hassle process and the best price possible then Gator Ford is the place to shop.

Great deal on a great truck from a great sales guy

by from Seffner, Fl |

We went out to buy a new truck with the intention of comparing all manufacturers. However, Gator Ford was our first stop and made such a good impression and gave us a great deal that we never left until we had a new truck. Our salesman, Tank Sherman, did an outstanding job answering all our questions and concerns. We would definitely refer our friends to him. He was extremely knowledgeable and never pushy.

Awesome experience and deal!

by from Lakeland, Fl |

Just bought my new F150 Lariat from Gator and it is awesome! So was the ease of purchase and my sales consultant John Stevens! John delivered the kind of professionalism and knowledge I wanted and needed with no pressure! The deal was quick and simple and I got the deal and financing I was looking for. If you are in the market for a new truck I highly recommend Gator Ford and John Stevens! Thanks John and Gator!

EXCELENT FACILTY AND STAFF.

by from TAMPA,FL |

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. ALSO WOULD RECOMEND THIS DEALER SHIP TO ANYONE.

Michael Ramsey

by from Land O Lakes, Florida |

Excellent Service. This was the best new vehicle buying experience I've ever had.

Best around !

by from riverview, fl |

Second truck purchased there ! Couldn't be happier ..customer service was awesome ,kept me posted During process,made everything possible ! We called the other dealerships for their special and I kept just getting calls referring to another person and getting referred to another person and no one ever venturing out for the actual vehicle..Gatorford did it in less than 2 days!

Ford truck buyer

by from Tampa, Florida |

I did purchase a new Ford FX4 from this dealership. This will be my second such purchase from them. Although the purchase took a little longer to complete then I would have liked I was treated great by the staff and sales personnel at Gator Ford.

Number One Truck Dealership In The Bay Area

by from Dade City, Fl |

I came into your dealership on 8/15/2014 to look at a 2009 F-250 4x4 super duty truck I had seen on your internet ad. At first I was very upset because of all the confusion I ran into with the site, it gave me exit 54 \ Wesley Chapel as your address and when I got there and found you where still a long ways away after calling for help. Plus there was more confusion as on the site I applied for the loan and what I found out later was just a pop up ad on your site, then to top it off three blocks from the dealership they call after approving me and ask how many miles where on the truck, I replied 191000 and the girl said well I?m sorry your loan is now denied because we don?t lend over 120000 miles, so now I pull up to the dealership very upset to say the least. So I ask to speak to Danny DeGiglio who had email me about the truck, I told him what had happen and he took me right to Morgan Scrritt, as I was talking to him the GM was standing there. And told me he would deal with the site problem. And from that point on I received V.I.P. service from the entire staff, Danny walked me through the entire sale with Jeff Meyers. I can only give him the highest recommendation of service! When I left that day I was happy again, I?m a business man that always give my customers 110% service, and it?s refreshing to know you have a phenomenal team working for you, so in closing I just want to say thanks to Danny, Morgan Jeff and the rest of you staff for turning a chaos situation around and making it a pleasurable experience for me. I have and will pass the word around about Gator Ford. I?m grateful, Thank you!

Exactly as advertised - and a pleasant experience

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Car was exactly as advertised. Hank the salesman and Richard the finance manager were most helpful and pleasant during the purchase process. The facility was first class and my daughter enjoyed the on site test drive track. As an out of state resident the process took a bit longer but Hank was a great conversationalist and we enjoyed his company greatly.