Riverside Toyota

131 Hwy 411 East, Rome, GA 30161

New 866-399-6503
Used 888-454-5731
Service 877-522-3194

Serving Rome and the Surround Areas for over 30 years!

Best experience with buying a car

by from New Orleans, LA |

I live out of state and Allison worked with me be email and phone. She is highly energetic and very pleasant to work with. We worked out everything by phone/email so when I was ready to come all I would need to do is sign papers and get on the road! Allison is the best saleswoman I have dealt with for any purchase ever. I walked in the door to meet her smiley face and was driving away in about 40 minutes! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Tried to scam us....Very rude

by from Ringgold GA |

Allison told us that she had us approved. After driving 2 hours and getting there she said there was a problem and we would have to come up with 3000.00 more dollars. When I ask why she told us before we came that she already had us approved she got the so called sales manager who was very loud and rude. We just left and went to Ford in Dalton GA and bought a Mustang with no hassle. I would be very careful doing business with these idiots.

Riverside Toyota responded to this review

December 21, 2013

It is very difficult for the dealership to honor what we had quoted someone from out of town when there was a trade in vehicle involved that we were told had 68,000 miles. When it arrived had 94,000 miles on it. So obviously when a customer begins to be rude to an associate about something we had no control over I do try to defuse the situation. It is unfortunate that the customer did not know how many miles his car had on it or this would not have happened. John A.

Terrible service and unfriendly people

by from Rome, GA |

Customer service stinks. I had bought a 2013 Tacoma and took it in for the first service. The guy that I dealt with was not helpful and had a personality of a rock. This took place in Oct. In Nov. my low tire pressure light came on. As it turns out all 4 tires were 7 lbs. low each. Now there is no way they checked the air in those tires. They say they rotate them, so are they not suppose to check the air? On the other hand I have a Honda Accord and I take it to Heritage Honda for service, A totally different experience, the people couldn't be more friendly and helpful. I've also never had any trouble with the work and I've been going there for years. So you can bet when it comes time to trade it will not be for a Toyota.

Riverside Toyota responded to this review

December 21, 2013

We are very sorry for the bad experience you had in our service dept. We do strive to give our customers a pleasurable experience when they return for service. Unfortunately sometimes things do not go as planned. The men and women in service are and can not be without flaw or error as none of us can be. Overall though the customer experience here is very attractive. Riverside Toyota is the #1 ranked Toyota dealership in the Atlanta district in customer retention and have been for 2 straight years. Obviously this means that when people come here they come back again and again....

Satisfied customer

by from Cartersville, GA |

We live in Cartersville about 1 hour from Riverside Toyota. We arrived when most were on lunch break but met with Allison Gentry after her return. She was very friendly and was very interested in what model we were interested in purchasing. She had us test driving the car within 10 minutes and we agreed on a price within 30 minutes. The entire experience was wonderful and everyone we dealt with was friendly and courteous.

best dealership

by from rome ga |

The dealership is a great place to shop for a vehicle. They has a great selection. Allison gentry is one of the best sales person that works there. She help to get me the right truck that I was looking for.

Keith Williams!!!

by from Rome, Ga |

Keith did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone that's looking to buy a car. I love my new Tacoma!

I will never go anywhere else

by from Rome,GA |

First off I was shopping around other places and looking to find a car that day. I went to other dealerships and just like a typical dealership they treated me like im just another number. When I walked in to Riverside Toyota I spoke to a young lady named Allison and she went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal. Her fellow coworkers and managers treated me like I was a best friend vs being just another number on the board. From the great experience I got there I will never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle.

Top Salesperson I have ever met

by from Rome, GA |

Allison Gentry is an amazing sales woman. She is considerate and patient. She takes the time to get to know you and what you are looking for. She does not try to just push you into any vehicle but the vehicle that best fits you. She always has a smile on her face. She is constantly returning my calls, even on her off days. I have never worked with a better salesman that Allison. I would and will recommend her to anyone.

Great customer service!

by from Roswell, GA |

I live about 2 hours away from Riverside Toyota, but I arrived there around 4:00 pm to look at a used Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Allison Gentry came out with a smile on her face and a very friendly demeanor. She had us test driving the car within 10 minutes and we agreed on a price within 30 minutes. I was trading in an older model of the same car and I was in and out of the dealership within an hour. That's unheard of! The entire experience was wonderful and everyone we dealt with was friendly and courteous.

EXTREMELY PLEASED!

by from Rome, GA |

Could not be more pleased, had shopped around and by far got the best deal and the entire process was a great experience!

Swell

by from Rome,Ga |

I like these guys. Especially James. They're always quick to help anytime I pull into the lot. Great job.