Rainbow Motors Corp.

(4.5) 4 Reviews

5100 E. Paisano Dr., El Paso, TX 79905

Great Experience!!!

by from Augusta, WI |

I bought a classic car (69 Chevelle) from Ivan. The process was very good. They even negociated on the price on the car. They were very helpful as I live over 1000 miles away. They helped with getting a shipper to quickly pick the car up and get it on its way. Very friendly when answering questions I had about the car and negociating price. Even made a video of the car being loaded to be shipped. I am very happy with Rainbow mortors and would definatley do business with them again!!

Great service

by from El Paso TX |

I have been a customer from this car dealer a little more than 5 years and my family have bought more than five vehicles and never had any problem, I think they have very good customer service and very good customer relations with finance companies or banks they'll find you car loan fast. I've recommended people and each one of them was very pleased with the service and vehicle... Rainbow Motors is always my first option to buy a car..... Thanks!

f250 king ranch

by from anthony new mexico |

trying to buy the king ranch havent been able to connect with him have a hummer as trade and live far away to be going so many times the nefwee was ver nice and didnt have the power

The best experience shopping for a car

by from El paso, tx |

I have been a customer at rainbow motors for two decades and have gone back there eve time I needed a new car for each of my kids as they begun to drive, or to replace my own. They are very helpful and courteous, never pushed me to buy but helped me make the best choices. They helped me to find financing when I needed it and make me feel like family.

Rainbow Motors Corp. responded to this review

March 16, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback and the 5 star ratings. We very much appreciate you taking your time to write this review. We strive to provide our clients with the best customer service in the industry. Thank you for your business and for being a loyal customer. We hope to see you again the next time you're in the market.