Gillis Auto Center

Service 866-527-5027

Your Key to Savings

Great group of professionals

by from Puyallup WA |

If you loathe the snarky, polished dealerships where salesmen ooze distrust, then Gillis is a great alternative. Buying a car is not a favorite experience for me. Although I like the car I buy, I usually leave with a queasiness in the pit of my gut knowing I was just ripped off. After corresponding with Jan, Gillis' Internet Pro, my husband and I drove over an hour to visit Gillis Auto even though we have a Dodge dealership in the town where we live. The internet price was good and we decided to take a chance. The dealership is small and nestled outside Shelton, WA. Drew, our sales contact, met us at the door. He had pulled the vehicle out of the rain (this is Washington) so we could look it over. We had discussed terms of the loan beforehand so Drew knew what we wanted. The entire process took 2.5 hours. Dave and Scott who handled our financing and paperwork were friendly and efficient. I've never used the words auto dealership and trustworthy, but I felt this way at Gillis Auto. Gills is small and staffed with honest people who know the correct balance between profit and relationships. I will recommend Gillis anytime to any one.

Gillis Auto Center responded to this review

March 13, 2014

Thank you so much Sandy for the kind words. We wish you both many happy and safe miles in your Caravan!

Excellent Services

by from Olympia, WA |

Great place, never felt pressured, the staff was wonderful! I ended up purchasing a car from Gillis and they were great. I would purchase an auto here again in the future.

Gillis Auto Center responded to this review

October 22, 2013

Thank you Linda! We enjoyed meeting you!!