Atchley Ford

Service 888-346-7134

Omaha's Ford Leader

Wonderful service

by from Bellevue ne |

Wonderful service on my fiesta,the repair took a little longer then first thought but no problem as I was kept informed every step of the way very kind workers they did a great job on my car and I will tell friends and family about atchley ford very happy customer !!!!!

November 17, 2014

Thanks for choosing Atchley Ford Service Center to repair your Fiesta. We're happy to hear that our service advisors and mechanics provided a pleasant experience for you while you waited for your vehicle. We appreciate your business, and referrals are always welcome! We'll be here when you need us, call or stop in anytime!

Great Service

by from Council Bluffs, Ia |

Very experienced & helpful. Enjoyable staff. Did the service in fast time. Didn't have to wait long at all. would have this service done again. Reasonably priced.

January 24, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing, you're review is very important to us. We were delighted to hear that your experience in our Atchley Ford Service Center was pleasant and we were able to get you back on the road in a short amount of time! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle in the future. Call or stop in anytime, we'll be here when you need us. Thank You!

Great place to do business.

by from Omaha NE |

I have always had a great experience when I come in for service to be done on my F 150. I have been coming to Atchley Ford for years for service on my vehicle and will continue to in the future. The service department personnel are great to deal with and always act like the are glad to see you. They are very knowledgeable. I always go to the quick service area for my oil changes.

January 21, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your kind words and value your repeated business. We look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle in the future, call or stop by anytime! We'll be here when you need us! Take Care.

Nice place

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

Really helped me to solve my problem and I got the car I wanted.

November 24, 2014

Glad we could provide you with a pleasant experience and help get you into the car you wanted! Thanks for your business and for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience. We'll be here when you need us, call or stop in anytime.

Vehicle Service

by from Omaha,Ne |

Went in for routine vehicle maint. on my '12 Escape. I told the customer agent that it had been a while since I had been in for service and to give my vehicle a good going over to make sure everything was in working order. My passenger side turn indicator bulb is burned out and the signal on that side doesn't work (knew this prior to going in for service). When the service was completed and paid for an hour later I left and continued on with my day...only to find out a minute later that the turn signal still wasn't working. I checked over the service paperwork and the section concerning lights & turn indicators was check marked 'ok'. This tells me that the service tech just went through the motions and checked it ok, without even looking at it. If I was satisfied with sloppy service I'd go to one of those quick lube kinda places for a $20 special. I'm not...I like quality service, that's why I go to Atchley. Not really that big a deal, but hey guys, come on...like my dad used to say, 'do the job right'

November 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit. We strive to offer the best care for your vehicle and value our customers confidence in us to perform a thorough check of your vehicles components, allowing you peace of mind when you leave. I can assure you this issue has been addressed. We appreciate that you chose Atchley Ford Service Center to help maintain your vehicle, and hope you'll give us another opportunity. If you would like to discuss more about your Service Center experience, I encourage you to call and speak to our Service Manager - Jim Baier at 402-574-2600, and he can further address any concerns you may have. Thank You.

Vehicle Service

by from Omaha, Ne |

Went in to service center for routine oil change. Told service agent to give my vehicle a good going over..make sure every thing up to snuff and working on my vehicle. Have a turn indicator (passenger side) that is inop., bulb is burned out. I knew this prior to going in for service. When I left facility an hour later, with service completed and payed for, I found the turn indicator still to be inop and not functioning. I looked over the service paperwork, and the section concerning lights and turn indicators was check marked ok by the service tech. That tells me that whom ever worked on my vehicle just went through the motions, check marked the paperwork without really checking it.

November 22, 2014

Great service

by from Omaha, NE |

Service was completed ahead of the estimated completion time.

November 7, 2014

We appreciate that you chose Atchley Ford Service Center to perform the work you needed done on your vehicle and delighted to hear we were able to get you back on the road quickly! Thanks for the feedback and the opportunity to earn your business, we look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle in the future. Please call or stop by anytime, we'll be here when you need us!

Great Service

by from Omaha, NE |

Quick service, professional, and great to work with. We have used Atchley for our car needs and repairs for years. This time the visit was for service, but we have bought more than 7 vehicles from this dealer.

October 24, 2014

We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your years of business and continued support! Call or stop by anytime, we'll be here when you need us.

Kathy Rice

by from Omaha, NE |

I was please to have the popcorn back in the waiting area. More importantly, I was told that it would take about an hour to do the work on my care. It was a very pleasant surprise when it turned out that the "hour" was only 20 minutes long. I didn't even have time to look at the newspaper. What a treat!

October 8, 2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad you enjoyed both our quick service and fresh popcorn! We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to earn your business. We'll be here when you need us, call or stop by anytime!

Fan blower motor only worked on high setting.

by from Omaha, NE |

My fan blower motor on my 2011 Ford Escape only worked on the high setting. Atchley Ford promptly came up with the correct diagnosis and made the necessary repairs. They informed me on the cost of the repair prior to them working on my vehicle. And indicated what also should be replaced due to the water that had gotten into my blower motor. I was completed satisfied with how I was treated and the quality of the repair and the amount of time it took to repair my Escape. Atchley Ford is where I purchased my Escape and I always take it there for all of my normal maintenance needs and the unexpected repair problems. GREAT SERVICE !

October 3, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business in both our Sales Department and Service Center, and we're pleased to hear what a great service experience you had! We'll be here when you need us for routine maintenance or larger issues like your blower motor, glad we could be of service. Call or stop in anytime.

Grnapple1

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

Love your new Quick service I have had Great service ever since I bought my 2013 Ford Escape here. I won't go anywhere else. It is clean, fast and the staff are very helpful and nice. Thank you for being there for all of us.

October 1, 2014

Glad you enjoyed our new Quick Lane! We think it's a wonderful addition to our store and enables our customers to get back on the road quicker. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we're doing and Thank You for your continued business and kind words! We'll be here when you need us, and look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future. Call or stop by anytime.