Atchley Ford

Service 888-346-7134 Service 888-346-7134

Your Family Store

Wonderful service

by from Bellevue ne |

Wonderful service on my fiesta,the repair took a little longer then first thought but no problem as I was kept informed every step of the way very kind workers they did a great job on my car and I will tell friends and family about atchley ford very happy customer !!!!!

November 18, 2014

Thanks for choosing Atchley Ford Service Center to repair your Fiesta. We're happy to hear that our service advisors and mechanics provided a pleasant experience for you while you waited for your vehicle. We appreciate your business, and referrals are always welcome! We'll be here when you need us, call or stop in anytime!

Vehicle Purchase

by from Atchison, KS |

I purchased a 2009 Subaru Legacy from Atchley Ford after seeing it online. I called Chris Dworshak and reserved the car to give myself time to drive from Kansas City. The buying process was a breeze and Chris was easy to work with. And, when they couldn't meet my financing requests, there wasn't any pressure to go with their lender. Overall, it was a good buying experience. I was in and out in approximately 2 hours. Nice job, guys.

New car review

by from Omaha Ne |

I bought a Ford Focus. My experience was great. My sales person Carey Sigler was a great help. He new all aspect of all the cars I was interested in checking out. Great experience would recommend Atchley to anyone interested in a great experience.

Solid communication, poor cooperation

by from Saint Joseph, MO |

Went up to look at a vehicle, which was not there when we arrived. Although able to take a test drive without a salesman present, the vehicle was not up to par with the pictures and description listed, as well as the salesman's own wording; the truck didn't have a single panel that was not scuffed or scratched to some extent, but was still labeled by the salesman as "exceptionally clean" despite bashing my current vehicle for having only one single spot that was not prestine, and then had the audacity to say he was already taking a loss on the listed price on the vehicle, like a dealer would EVER do that. Overall, no real issues with the dealership, but negotiating a price was just not possible.

Purchased 2014 Ford F150

by from Red Oak , Iowa |

I purchased a 2014 F150 and was a little apprehesive about going to a dealership as previous vehicle purchases were strung out, I was in the dealership less than 2hours and had the pickup that I wanted. No high pressure and the salesman never put us in any uncomfortable situation. I have expressed this to several of our friends and I am sure they will try the dealership for thier purchases. I am an extremely picky about the vehicle that I buy and looked all over the U.S. and found the one that satisfied me that was 50 miles from where we live. The gentleman that completed the paperwork was very effiecent and knowledgable. I had to call the sales manager after the sale and he was very considerate with the situation that arised. I have tried to purchase a pickup from my local dealer for over 15years and have never been able to do so. Thank you to the Atchley Ford family for the good deal and the profassional employes that made our purchase a pleasurable experiance. We will be back for other vehicles in the future and will direct others as well to experiance what the Atchley Ford family can offer them.

Tune-up

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

My F-150 is running like new. Thank you for taking care of me. Steve did a great job of making sure everything was done as recommend by Ford.

2014 Edge transmission leak repaired

by from Omaha, NE |

I was pleased that my 2014 Edge's transmission leaks have been repaired, 55 days after the parts were ordered. Service dept tried hard to get the parts earlier but there was no support from the Ford company. Thank you for the Escape loaner for three days. I was surprised that the service intake person indicated that I requested a fast lube when I only said to him there is also to be an oil change. Jim had said the oil change would occur when the Edge was up for the transmission repair. Are all oil changes only done in fast lube--this was never shared with me a new customer. The fast lube record showed mileage 448 miles lower than the mileage recorded by the service intake person two days before the oil change. Also the window sticker states next oil change is due July 6, 2015--only 4 months. There are almost two months until the one year anniversary date of purchase August 26, 2015. Also Harvey Shield sent an email on 2/25/2015 stating that I need my appointment for the second maintenance appointment before the first oil change was done at 2193 miles just over six months. What records were he viewing?

great service

by from Omaha,Ne |

Your quick service lane and the folks behind the desk were great. The young man that serviced my car did a great job. Thanks Bryan

Great Service

by from Council Bluffs, Ia |

Very experienced & helpful. Enjoyable staff. Did the service in fast time. Didn't have to wait long at all. would have this service done again. Reasonably priced.

January 24, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing, you're review is very important to us. We were delighted to hear that your experience in our Atchley Ford Service Center was pleasant and we were able to get you back on the road in a short amount of time! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle in the future. Call or stop in anytime, we'll be here when you need us. Thank You!

Great place to do business.

by from Omaha NE |

I have always had a great experience when I come in for service to be done on my F 150. I have been coming to Atchley Ford for years for service on my vehicle and will continue to in the future. The service department personnel are great to deal with and always act like the are glad to see you. They are very knowledgeable. I always go to the quick service area for my oil changes.

January 21, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your kind words and value your repeated business. We look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle in the future, call or stop by anytime! We'll be here when you need us! Take Care.