Atchley Ford

Service 888-346-7134

Omaha's Ford Leader

2013 FX4

by from Omaha Ne. |

I was having my car worked on and I was walking around wasting time. I noticed a very nive truck on the show room floor and started looking at it. A saleman came over and we started chatting and joking around about my car being broke and I should just drive this new truck home. I jokingly said make me an offer I can't refuse. 15 minutes later I was signing papers on that truck and still got my car repair. The entire deal was a no hastle deal. I highly recommend them becaue they do not waste your time trying to talk you into something you cant afford. They gave me the deal I ask for with no hastle.

May 2, 2014

Hope you are enjoying that new truck! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business both in our sales department and in our service department, we appreciate your review and look forward to helping you with all your future needs. Call or stop in anytime!

Great Service

by from Bellevue, NE |

I moved to Nebraska last year and brought my F150 to Atchley for a quick oil service. Having never been there before I didn't know what to expect. Every one was very friendly and and informative. I mentioned I had a clicking noise in the dash and would set up an appointment for a later date. Jared asked one of the techs to take a quick look and told me it would be 2 or 3 hours to repair and arranged for a ride back to Bellevue. A few hours later he called and told me it was ready and I called the driver Mr Couch and he picked me up. I was back in short order. Atchley Ford now has a new and very satisfied customer.

May 5, 2014

Glad we could get you taken care of and back on the road! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing and for the opportunity to earn your business. Call or stop by to see us anytime. Thanks again and take care!

2006 Mustang

by from Omaha Ne |

I was having issues with my mustang dieing. The service department did everything they could to recreate the problem to make sure the car was fixed right. Todd Schmitz was my service advisor. I was very happy with him and my service.

May 5, 2014

Glad to hear Todd and our mechanics were able to fix the problem and get you back on the road. We appreciate your business and your feedback. If you should need anything in the future call or stop by anytime, we'll be here when you need us. Thank You!

new car buyer

by from Omaha, NE |

In my case a mistake was made on a former visit. We were rewarded with a free service visit as a result. Management wants to please thier customers.

April 16, 2014

Atchley Ford sincerely cares about it's customers before, during, and after you visit our store. We strive to be the best in customer service and when mistakes are made we appreciate the opportunity to make things right. So Thank You for giving us that chance and for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with all your future needs. Call or stop in anytime!

Very pleased

by from Earling, Ia |

We purchased our vehicle in 2008 after shopping and pricing at other Ford dealers felt like we got the best deal without any pressure from Paul Altman. We have purchased 3 vehicles over the years from Atchley. We have had all service needs performed at your dealership also and have been pleased with the promptness and courtesy of your team. Was informed last fall that our battery didn't pass inspection so was replaced without having to make another trip. Recent repair to our tail light was done very promptly and was able to get to my next appt on time. Thanks.

April 16, 2014

You're Welcome!! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your kind words and loyality. So glad you've enjoyed both our Sales team and Service team. As a valued customer we will never take your business for granted and we'll always be here when you need us. We look forward to helping you with all your future needs. Call or stop in anytime!

Great service. Always satisfactory plus.

by from Omaha Nebraska |

Did not know my vehicle needed a new battery. I came in for an oil change and the battery tested weak. It was replaced under warranty with no charge to me. Very thankful, Ed Coombs

April 2, 2014

Thanks for using Atchley Ford Service Center to take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your business and kind words. We're glad that you came in for that oil change and discovered the weak battery while it was still under warranty. That's always a nice surprise!

Atchley Ford always pleases

by from Omaha NE |

Friendly, fast, knowledgeable, reliable & fair prices. Don't have to worry about the service department ripping me off. When I wait for my car to be serviced there is a nice place to wait & the employees always stop by & say hi.

March 27, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate your business and your kind words!

Oil change. New front brakes.

by from Omaha, Ne |

Very happy with the service I received. Both Steve & Jared were very helpful & freindly.

March 23, 2014

Glad to hear Steve and Jared helped make your service experience a good one! If you should need anything in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. We appreciate your review and kind words. Thanks!

Oil change, The service is excellent.

by from Bellevue, NE |

The people are very cooperative and i don't have to do anything but bring in my car. Thank you, Sharon Hurley.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for choosing Atchley Ford Service Center to care for your vehicle! We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how your experience was with us, and we're glad to hear how smoothly your service visit was. If you should need anything in the future don't hesitate to call us or stop in, we'd appreciate the opportunity to earn your continued business! Take care.

a missed pickup

by from OMAHA,NE. |

I WENT THERE TO CHECK OUT THE PICKUP I WAS KEEPING TRACK OF/ON BECAUSE THE PRICE WAS LOWERING.WHEN IT GOT TO A PRICE I LIKED I WENT TO DO THIS. THEY COULDN`T FIND THE STUPID KEY AT FIRST IT SEEMED LIKE IT TOOK 10 MINUTES OR MORE TO FIND IT. ONCE FOUND WE WALKED ALL THE WAY TO IT.THERE WAS ANOTHER FELLA LOOKIN AT IT. THEY ASKED IF I WANT TO PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT TO HOLD IT UNTIL I GOT A LOAN FROM MY BANK,I TOLD THEM I DIDN`T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO THAT.IT WAS SOLD BEFORE I COULD EVEN GET THE LOAN APPROVED.

December 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. Your feedback is very important to us. We strive to give every customer a pleasant, relaxed, and professional car buying experience. We regret that there was some confusion and miscommunication on our part, and we failed to meet your expectations. For that we sincerely apologize. If you have the time, I'd like to touch base with you concerning your experience. Please give me a call at 402-574-2623 or e-mail me at mgalvan@atchleyford.com. Thanks again for your review, and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Mike Galvan

2006 Mustang GT

by from Omaha, Nebr |

I am impressed with everyone at Atchley, this is my 4th veh. that I have purchased from Atchleys. I purchased a 2006 Mustang GT for a fun veh. Herman Shields was the sales rep, he is very professional, as is the service dep. When I am in the need for another veh. I will surley come to Atchley.Again thanks to everyone at Atchley Ford. Ms. Billie White

June 12, 2013

Thanks for your continued relationship with Atchley Ford! We hope you're enjoying that Mustang GT, awesome car for summer! We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we're doing and for your kind words. Thanks so much!