Jim Click

Used 855-301-1597
Service 888-824-7269

So-so shopping experience / Great on car repairs

by from Tucson, Arizona |

We are in the market for another vehicle. We saw a car on the Jim Click Mazda lot that we were very interested in. We went home, looked at the vehicle again online and decided we were definitely interested in purchasing. I sent an e-mail asking for more information on the vehicle. We got a very quick response via e-mail and a phone call from the gentleman who monitors and responds to the internet requests. He gave us the name of the lot salesman who would be assigned to us. The lot salesman called my husband and said he thought the vehicle we were interested in had just sold but he would check and get back to us. He never did call again. I then e-mailed the "internet manager" and asked HIM to double check on the vehicle, since we hadn't gotten a call back from the lot salesman. I never heard back from him either. I guess once the vehicle we were interested in had sold, they felt like they didn't want to waste more time on us. Incidentally, we are still looking for a car. We've found four or five others we like at other dealers and hope to make a purchase tomorrow. While this specific "shopping" experience was definitely a one-star, I gave a three-star to the "overall" and "customer service" because we have had two vehicles regularly serviced at Jim Click for several years and our service manager has ALWAYS gone above and beyond our expectations. We have known him for many years, and he is honest and absolutely wonderful. The quality of our service and repairs has also been good. It's too bad that Mr. Click's current sales staff evidently feels that if the car you were interested in has sold, you aren't worth any more call backs. We were not set on a particular make or model and a good salesman would have called back and explained what else was available in our price range and other criteria. Thank you, Mr. Click, for all you do for our community.

good experience

by from Tucson |

My family went to Hyundai on the 22nd street and wilmot to get a car or my dad. We met with a dealer, Mr. Hernandez. He was very straight foward, direct and HONEST about the PRICE and did not play with words. I really liked that he was honest about the price, no hidden prices, or did not try to add more dollars when I sat on the desk, after the test drive ( I had the most horrible experience with a dealer in Chapman, Phoenix. He was playing with word and not honest about the price, trying to manipulate the situation that we had to drive all the way to Tucson) . He demonstrated, and explained very clearly. So we decided to get a new hyundai sonata.

never again

by from tucso, az |

A few months ago, my adult son and I went to this dealership looking to buy a new Hyundai. My son drove an Elantra and was interested in pursuing a purchase. The salesman reused to give my son a dollar amount on his ten year old Honda Civic trade-in. ( I am a senior car buyer of many makes and models over the years.) I could not believe my ears. He told my son he would not evaluate his trade-in until after he committed to buy the Hyundai.We left disappointed. The real tragedy is that this is the only Hyundai dealership (with two stores here and another in Green Valley) in southern AZ. My son went to a different dealer and purchased a 2011 Honda. At present, I am looking into a Hyundai Genesis. I will probably go to the Phoenix area for this purchase. It is a shame.