Classic of Denton

4984 South I-35 E, Denton, TX 76210

New 866-634-9539
Used 888-286-7794
Service 866-890-0090

Relax. Enjoy the Difference.

Sales Staff

by from Ripley, Oklahoma |

I have purchased new and previously owned cars in the past but I must say my experience with Classic Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Denton, Tx and my salesman Don Stearns was exceptional. Both Don and Jack the finance person were very professional and courteous. Don was extremely helpful in explaining the whole process to me and my wife, which made everything very easy from beginning to end. We feel we got a good price and an excellent vehicle. We wont hesitate to return for future purchases.

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had!

by from Dallas, TX |

These guys are the best I've ever seen! They explained everything and worked very quickly to get me into the vehicle I wanted with no games or gimmicks. They are honest, attentive, professional, and work very well together. My car buying experience prior to meeting them was very frustrating. They took all that stress away. The entire process took significantly less time than I have ever experienced. These guys are straight shooters and I have already started recommending them to others! Thank you so much Classic Mazda!

GREAT EXPEREINCE OVERALLL

by from Corinth, TX |

What can I say about this place........ We had some bad things happen to us earlier this month and had to look for a new car since my last car was totaled in an accident. Called and talked to Don in Used cars about a vehicle we liked. Came in after the wife got off and Don was with another customer so he asked if Jon could help us out for a bit. Jon let us take the jeep for a test drive and it was amazing, Jon was very nice and knowledgeable about the vehicle and the business. After the test drive we spoke with both Don and Jon and at no point did we feel rushed or anything they didnt even give us the "sales man pitch" They were honest in every way. Since it was getting late they let us take the Jeep over night and next day had us come in and work with finance. We didn't like the numbers at first but they worked with us 100% and got it to where we wanted it. I am coming back in July to get another vehicle I honestly can't wait to work with Classic again.

What a great experience!

by from Prosper, tx |

Sent out a request thru cars.com on the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon I wanted. Got replies from a number of dealers around the area. Several of which wanted to play the game I despise....get you in their place before they would talk about price. Not for me. I do all my negotiations via email and phone. The guys in internet sales group at a Classic gave me a great quote, emailed me the quote to sign. Took my credit card number over the phone for deposit and kept me updated as the jeep was built and delivered. That's where the best part happened. We went to the dealership this morning to pick it up. Everyone was very friendly, congratulating us on the purchase. Chad Williams got our little bit of paperwork filled out and gave us a thorough review of all the features including the best/easiest way to take down and put on the soft top. I had told him since I was paying cash I did not want to do the "finance dept" dance of trying to sell me the extended warranty etc. No Problem he said. They brought my purchase papers out to his desk, signed in two places and gave them my check. That was it, no hassle, no mess, no dance! He took it around back while we were doing that and filled it with gas and made sure it was spotless and we were on our way. I'd buy again from them, especially Chad Williams again in a heartbeat. Hope your experience is as good as mine was.

Excellent Experience

by from Dallas area, TX |

I recently had an Excellent experience purchasing my 2013 Jeep Wrangler. Don Stearns was straight forward business man with no hassles and answered all my questions. In and out service, vehicle delivered as promised, cleaned and shined, full tank of gas, etc. First class service in my car buying experience!!! Thanks Don!

Great experience, thanks Donny

by from Coppell, TX |

The perfect mix of "no pressure" while at the same time conveying to me the earnest wish to find the right deal to make me happy. Great experience. Nice people.

Purchased 2013 Dodge Caravan

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

this by far has been the best car buying experience. Classic Denton and Chad Williams were quick to respond to my online inquiry. Chad was upfront and honest and didn't try to mislead me or my husband. At no time did we feel pressured or coerced; we arrived at 5:15 and were heading home with our new van by 8:00pm. Chad is one of the best! Very impressed with everyone we encountered and we will happily make the drive again, - we had passed two other Dodge dealerships on they wat to Denton. Smoothest car deal we've had and we have bought alot of cars in our family - 12 in the past 10 years. We will definetly be back !

Awesome experience!

by from Denton, TX |

Had a great car buying experience for the first time in my life here! They are fantastic! Regardless of what you are looking for, odds are they can help you. I felt great about my purchase and will NEVER go to another dealership. Thank you to you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Easiest car buying experience I've had

by from Frisco, Texas |

I had done my homework and knew the prices I wanted and they made it happen, where as other dealers just wanted to haggle and play the dumb car dealer games. I will do business there again.

New Car

by from Lewisville,Texas |

The Mazda dealership of Denton is the place to purchase a new car. The salesmen are extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of every car on the lot. The atmosphere is inviting and comfortable, you feel like family by the time you leave there.

FINAL UPDATE - 300M in Denton

by from Denton, TX |

This is the final update of this experience. I'll summarize. 2004 Chrysler 300M has engine light and oil light on and wouldn't pass inspection. Took it in to Classic and they replaced two sensors, gas cap, and cleaned oil wire connectors. It passed inspection. 20 days later both lights came back on. They kept the car 2 days and provided several diagnosis' from rebuild engine to faulty wiring due to a minor oil leak. I asked if they could do an appraisal for trade in. We were actually on their car lot looking at cars when we got the call that the 300M was ready. The sales manager was friendly. I understood that the car has problems and will continue to have problems in the future. He understood that there were representation and communication problems on their part. I asked if the $750 initial repairs were really necessary ...they said they were. He said they fixed my car and it was No Charge (wow!). Their appraiser put a $1200 value on my car. On the way home my wife and I were talking about buying a new Mazda 3..................................................... THAT...is when the oil light and engine light came back on. Several emails and phone calls later.....I'm stuck. I basically paid $750 only to have my car pass inspection. The problems still exist. Their car appraisal was insult added on to injury. I get a call from their Sales Manager - Rick Wick - who says and I quote, "...is there any way we can offer you top dollar for your car as trade in for a new Chrysler?" To which I told him that they already offered me bottom dollar for it. He wasn't aware....I later get a call saying that the car was indeed undervalued. well.... We already traded in the car....for more than double what they offered...and bought a Toyota Scion somewhere else.....even though my wife loved the Mazda 3 and Consumer Reports says that it is a good car.