Classic of Denton

4984 South I-35 E, Denton, TX 76210

New 866-634-9539
Used 888-286-7794
Service 866-890-0090

Relax. Enjoy the Difference.

Crazy Good Place to Buy a Car!

by from Dallas, TX |

The people at Classic of Denton are awesome. The customer service is top-notch. No pressure during the sales process. GREAT test drive. The only thing I didn't like was the length of time it took to actually buy the car. Other than that - love it!

January 31, 2015

JKFrench Thank you for the business, and the kind words. Rick Wick General Sales Manager Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Mazda 940-498-9800 214-676-0982 cell

Outstanding car buying experience

by from Gainesville, TX |

Car buying made simple is an understatement for Classic Mazda of Denton. This is my second vehicle to purchase from Classic. The first purchase is what I would have considered to be a perfect buying experience but the second was even more pleasing if that was even possible. This dealership has a no pressure, stress free environment where all the employees strive to make you feel welcome. Ryan Rector was my sales guy the first time 3 years ago and I knew I would be going back to Ryan for the purchase this time because of his honesty, friendliness, loyalty and willing to help me find what I was looking for. Able to conduct most of the sale by internet, email, texting and phone calls Ryan was able to find exactly the car I needed. I arrived at the dealership, test drove a car, trade in was appraised, numbers were discussed and financing done in 2 hours. The staff at Classic is first class from the sales manager, Kenneth Roque, to the business manager, Zane Walker, who was able to get my financing where I needed it, but my salesman, Ryan Rector, went out of his way to make me feel like family and for that I will be a customer for life.

May 26, 2015

Stephanie Thank you for the business and enjoy many miles in your new Mazda. Thanks Rick Wick General Saesl Manager Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Mazda 940-498-9800 214-676-0982 cell

BEYOND Happy!

by from Denton, Texas |

I had been mistreated at another local dealership and decided to go to Classic and I am beyond happy that I did. I met with Jeff at the new car lot and he was straight up honest with me that he didn't know if I could get into a new car with the payments I wanted but he did know that I could probably get into an used one across the street. He called over to Darius and told Darius about my needs and all that. I drove across the highway. Darius met me at my car [even though it was RAINING!] and had the car waiting for me. It was perfect. We went in-did the paper work and then I left in my "new" car! They were hands down truly amazing. Way to go Classic and thanks to Jeff and Darius.

Excellent service and a great experience

by from Lewisville, Texas |

Ryan Rector was by far the BEST new cars sales man we've ever had. There was no pressure and this is the 3rd car we have bought from him. He make new car buying stress free, even with a 2 year old. Thank you for the EXCELLENT service and for caring for my family. We will always come back to Classic Mazda of Denton and to Ryan Rector!!

Excellent service~sales representative, Cole

by from Lewisville, Tx |

Shopping for a new vehicle and Cole demonstrated excellent sales etiquette. He was very informative and professional during our visit. We decided to purchase a Lexus however, will recommend this dealership and Cole to friends and family. Thank you Cole!

January 28, 2015

Chris Thank you for your comments. Rick Wick General Sales Manager Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Mazda 940-498-9800 214-676-0982 cell

Exceptional buying experience

by from Denton TX |

I had spoke with Don Stearns a while back, that I was in the market for a Mazda CX-9. I had specific color and equipment requests. He found the perfect car for me! He delivered it to my work and I took it home to show my husband - the next evening we bought the car. The entire experience was pleasant - no pressure - just good honest pricing. Don and Jon Craig explained the excellent wrap coverage that Mazda provides. They worked with my budget and certainly treated me right on pricing and warranty. I cannot say enough about a dealership that prides itself on honest and knowledgeable sales people - straight shooters on pricing - and community minded. Classic Mazda is top notch!!!! Their Certified Pre-Owned Program and Wrap Coverage cannot be beat.

January 28, 2015

Nancy Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business. Rick Wick General Sales Manager Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Mazda 940-498-9800 214-676-0982 cell

Repeat customer here

by from Porter, TX |

I can honestly say that I trust these guys to do us right. We drove 4.5 hrs for my truck(2011 Silverado). We used to live in Denton so I had bought my other truck from them a few years back. I had a hellacious time down here(Houston area) trying to find something that I felt I wasn't getting ripped off with, as well as being helped out with the dealerships. These guys are patient and fair. We had a few things that wanted taken care of and they did everything they said they'd do... and fast too! All the guys are friendly and knowledgeable. James(Sales Manager) is a great guy. He stayed on top of things and did everything he said that would be done. It was a 2 day trip for us and they got us taken care of and back on the road in time. The new lot is great too! Makes it way easier with the pre-owned vehicles being across the highway. Now there's way more room and easy to maneuver through to browse. Thanks guys!

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had!

by from Dallas, TX |

These guys are the best I've ever seen! They explained everything and worked very quickly to get me into the vehicle I wanted with no games or gimmicks. They are honest, attentive, professional, and work very well together. My car buying experience prior to meeting them was very frustrating. They took all that stress away. The entire process took significantly less time than I have ever experienced. These guys are straight shooters and I have already started recommending them to others! Thank you so much Classic Mazda!

GREAT EXPEREINCE OVERALLL

by from Corinth, TX |

What can I say about this place........ We had some bad things happen to us earlier this month and had to look for a new car since my last car was totaled in an accident. Called and talked to Don in Used cars about a vehicle we liked. Came in after the wife got off and Don was with another customer so he asked if Jon could help us out for a bit. Jon let us take the jeep for a test drive and it was amazing, Jon was very nice and knowledgeable about the vehicle and the business. After the test drive we spoke with both Don and Jon and at no point did we feel rushed or anything they didnt even give us the "sales man pitch" They were honest in every way. Since it was getting late they let us take the Jeep over night and next day had us come in and work with finance. We didn't like the numbers at first but they worked with us 100% and got it to where we wanted it. I am coming back in July to get another vehicle I honestly can't wait to work with Classic again.

What a great experience!

by from Prosper, tx |

Sent out a request thru cars.com on the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon I wanted. Got replies from a number of dealers around the area. Several of which wanted to play the game I despise....get you in their place before they would talk about price. Not for me. I do all my negotiations via email and phone. The guys in internet sales group at a Classic gave me a great quote, emailed me the quote to sign. Took my credit card number over the phone for deposit and kept me updated as the jeep was built and delivered. That's where the best part happened. We went to the dealership this morning to pick it up. Everyone was very friendly, congratulating us on the purchase. Chad Williams got our little bit of paperwork filled out and gave us a thorough review of all the features including the best/easiest way to take down and put on the soft top. I had told him since I was paying cash I did not want to do the "finance dept" dance of trying to sell me the extended warranty etc. No Problem he said. They brought my purchase papers out to his desk, signed in two places and gave them my check. That was it, no hassle, no mess, no dance! He took it around back while we were doing that and filled it with gas and made sure it was spotless and we were on our way. I'd buy again from them, especially Chad Williams again in a heartbeat. Hope your experience is as good as mine was.

Excellent Experience

by from Dallas area, TX |

I recently had an Excellent experience purchasing my 2013 Jeep Wrangler. Don Stearns was straight forward business man with no hassles and answered all my questions. In and out service, vehicle delivered as promised, cleaned and shined, full tank of gas, etc. First class service in my car buying experience!!! Thanks Don!