Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro

3710 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 855-314-1739
Used 855-314-1739
Service 855-315-3607

Proudly serving the Triad of NC by offering a full line-up of Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler and RAM vehicles.

Frankie Westwood ROCKS!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Frankie caught me online and held the initial conversation. In my conversation with him he seemed trustworthy and straight forward. I found that out to be very true after meeting him. I need to kick the tires of a car before I buy. I found the vehicle I wanted at Crown. I cancelled my appointment once because I thought the dealership was too far away. I wanted to sell a car and buy a car in one trip. I already had a quote from CarMax to purchase my vehicle. I really wanted a dealership or car sales place close by in the event I had any issues. Rick, Asst GM, was on the phone when I called to cancel an appointment. He did his best to put my fears to rest citing other Crown locations in Charlotte and what they would do to help me in the event anything needed attending to. Fortunately, Greensboro was only an hour and a half from Charlotte so I made the drive. Frankie took care of me every step of the way through getting an appraisal of my current car, test driving the car I wanted, working out the terms of the deal and getting through the paperwork. All in all, I got more for the car I traded in than what CarMax offered. What was advertised in terms of condition of the car I wanted to buy was absolutely true (beautiful condition) and we worked out a deal that worked for both of us. If I had to buy a car sight-unseen from them on the web, I would. What they advertised is what I got. Great deal all the way around. Frankie, you are truly a good person and if I need another car, I will be calling you, personally. Thanks for going the extra mile to find the second set of keys and trying to find the door codes, even after the sale was already done. Rick, thanks for your salesmanship that made me change my mind and make the drive. You got a great place. Thanks everyone.

Worst Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Dealership will not even take the time to answer questions you have. They use cars.com and auto generated emails. When you respond and have questions you hear from no one. I don`t know how they can even sell a car doing that. I found a great deal with a customer service oriented dealership other than them.

Go straight to Bobby!

by from Mebane, NC |

Great Dealership!! Was in and out and less than 3 hours!! Worked with Bobby on the purchase of 2015 Challenger! Great salesman

Khaled Abdu

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have great experience buying a car with him. Hes very professional person, very grateful. I'm also very thankful with this guy, I will definitely recommend him to someone else.

We came for Repairs

by from Greensboro, NC |

We came for repairs to our PT Cruiser. We asked questions about the Jeep series and a rep walked us around. He was very informative and very pleasant and willing to deal. We agreed to buy the same day.

Awesome!

by from Durham, NC |

Khaled is really kind and helpful! Like this place a lot!

Answered all questions!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Answered all questions, friendly, helpful. Khaled was very helpful. All people were very nice.

Great Customer Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Khaled Abdu was very accomodating and patient with me throughout this car buying process. To me that type of Customer Service is priceless. Thank you!

Sales Consultants

by from Greensboro, NC |

Khaled rocks! Very helpful, we were just "shopping" around today 8/25 but ended up making a painless purchase.

Treated us maturely

by from Greensboro, NC |

Khaled Abdo treated us maturely. Answered all my questions with confidence.

Best Experiences

by from Winston Salem, NC |

As a customer one of my best experiences and my husbands too, we were treated with courtesy, in a very excellent professional way. High knowledge of vehicles, very organized presenting all forms of paperwork and related to the purchase. As a former Army NCO I can tell that Khaled is a great asset to your organization. Promote Immediately.