Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro

3710 W Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-255-0873 New 888-255-0873
Used 888-254-6170 Used 888-254-6170
Service 888-257-0817 Service 888-257-0817

Proudly serving the Triad of NC by offering a full line-up of Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler and RAM vehicles.

Frankie Westwood ROCKS!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Frankie caught me online and held the initial conversation. In my conversation with him he seemed trustworthy and straight forward. I found that out to be very true after meeting him. I need to kick the tires of a car before I buy. I found the vehicle I wanted at Crown. I cancelled my appointment once because I thought the dealership was too far away. I wanted to sell a car and buy a car in one trip. I already had a quote from CarMax to purchase my vehicle. I really wanted a dealership or car sales place close by in the event I had any issues. Rick, Asst GM, was on the phone when I called to cancel an appointment. He did his best to put my fears to rest citing other Crown locations in Charlotte and what they would do to help me in the event anything needed attending to. Fortunately, Greensboro was only an hour and a half from Charlotte so I made the drive. Frankie took care of me every step of the way through getting an appraisal of my current car, test driving the car I wanted, working out the terms of the deal and getting through the paperwork. All in all, I got more for the car I traded in than what CarMax offered. What was advertised in terms of condition of the car I wanted to buy was absolutely true (beautiful condition) and we worked out a deal that worked for both of us. If I had to buy a car sight-unseen from them on the web, I would. What they advertised is what I got. Great deal all the way around. Frankie, you are truly a good person and if I need another car, I will be calling you, personally. Thanks for going the extra mile to find the second set of keys and trying to find the door codes, even after the sale was already done. Rick, thanks for your salesmanship that made me change my mind and make the drive. You got a great place. Thanks everyone.

Outstanding people and customer service

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Bought vehicle from dealership. Took it in for a service when check engine light came on (they got me in next day after I called them to let them know the light had come on). They were fast with the repairs and when I had a question about something they got me answers. They were courteous, honest, accommodating, and all around awesome. THANK YOU!

Jeep repair done right.

by from Triad, NC |

Took another Jeep to John Gomes for repair. It was done quickly and right with no problems. If you wanted to be treated to great service and respect and get the vehicle fixed correctly, go see John. He treats the techs and you with respect which is essential to great repair work. Would not take the Jeeps anywhere else for service.

Crown Chrysler

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

Everyone was very friendly and cooperative. I had an excellent car buying experience

great service,prompt

by from greensboro ,nc |

Great service in and out at a reasonable time very please

Same excellent service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Excellent customer service interface. They simply take care of you.

Awesome staff, amazing services

by from Pleasant Garden, NC |

I purchased a 2016 Jeep Patriot Sport FWD. My salesman, Ben, was fantastic. I was afraid to test drive it on the road, so he drove me around. He took the time to get to know me and what I needed out of a vehicle. The finance dept did a great job getting me in and out since I was on a time limit due to a prior engagement. The whole process was quick and smooth. The sales team had me laughing by the time I was leaving the parking lot. As a single mom, this was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle.

Vivian Ryals

by from Greensboro, NC |

Thank you so much. My experience here was an awesome one. I feel like I have made so many new friends throughout my car purchase. They are all great people and make you feel like you are the most important person in the world. I would recommend Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Greensboro to anyone that I know, as they are the greatest I have ever dealt with when it comes to purchasing a new car!!!!!!!! My thanks and gratitude to you all, but most of all, thank you Jordan. Thank you for treating me with so much love and respect. Your the greatest!!!!

Poor Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango on October 26. I have yet to have the vehicle I purchased in my possession for an entire week. From the onset there was water in the floor board of this new vehicle. The timeliness to have the repairs done and the upgrades I've ordered is unacceptable. As of today I still do not have the vehicle i purchased. Needless to say I am not pleased with this level of service. At this time I do not agree with "the Crown Promise."

Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro responded to this review

December 3, 2015

We apologize for the inconvenience that you may have received during your experience with us. We hope that you are currently enjoying your vehicle and we would like to assure you that your experience does not reflect the execution standards by which we operate. We hope to serve you again soon. Regards, Eddie Dean General Manager

Terrible Customer Service, Shady Employees

by from Whitsett, NC |

Crown Chrysler Dodge in Greensboro (Wendover Avenue) seems like a great place to shop for a car...until you buy one. Upon first showing up, the salesmen are very nice and peppy and helpful. They seem interested in you, your business, and in helping you find the right car for your budget. You're smart, you're intelligent, you're funny. But once that salesman makes his sale and passes you on to the office people for paperwork, they're done with you. I recently bought a car here and once I was passed off from Khaled my salesman to Brian the office manager, it was like pulling teeth to get Khaled to take a moment to discuss how I could arrange getting a temporary license plate on my new car and how I could get my old car back to my house. Brian was friendly while I was signing my paperwork and assured me that I'd get copies of everything I'd signed when I went to pick up my tags. Yes, they'll get your tags for you from the DMV, but expect to wait more than a month for them, with no word from the dealers. Brian said to call him if I had any questions or concerns or anything. So I did. And he never answered. I left voicemails. No return calls. I asked the receptionist to pass me along to someone else who might answer and be able to answer my calls. Straight to voicemail, with no return calls. My salesman would never return my calls and would not assist me in arranging a way to get my old car home, as he promised he would. The only decent person I met at this joint was salesman Gus. Very friendly, very interesting and funny. He took the time to help me out when I needed it. And he wasn't trying to make a sale. If you must visit this place for a car, please deal with Gus. After I bought my car, I noticed that the coolant was a bit low -- about halfway gone. I was promised upon purchase of the car that if anything needed to be done (body work, mechanical work, fluid exchanges or additions), to go to the shop there. So after I'd had the car for about 2 months, and had gotten my tags (with no paperwork, mind you), I finally found time to call to ask about their policy on topping off fluids. They said sure, they did that, to bring it on in. It'd take less than 30 minutes, they said. So I took it in. Now mind you, my former car was a 1999 and had been in and out of the shop quite frequently. I know my way around a mechanics garage: verbiage, pricing, what to look for, etc. Three fuel pumps, a radiator and water pump (which had to be put in twice because the first time it wasn't done correctly), two starters, various batteries, tires, brakes, wheel bearings, fluid exchanges, serpentine belts, wiring, hoses, air filters, etc. I know how to change my oil, how to change tires, how to hook up and unhook a battery, how to tap my starter to get the car working if it won't start, how to tighten hoses that may be leaking, say, coolant. I keep tools in my car. Extra fluids. A battery charger. I'm not fooled by shady mechanics trying to confuse supposedly unsuspecting women. These men in the shop at this dealership are indeed shady. They saw me coming in and figured they could feign ignorance to get me to unknowingly agree to something I didn't want. I went in and explained to them that I'd gotten my car there recently and that my coolant was a bit low and that I'd like them to top it off. "Top it off? I don't know what you mean," one guy said. He claimed to have never heard of this before. I tried to use different terminology: to top off a fluid means to add more because it's currently low. Add more until it comes up to the "fill line." I asked him, since he'd already have the hood up, to check my oil level and to add more if it needed it. They had the oil there. Since I'd just gotten it and it was already low, couldn't they just go ahead and do that since apparently these things weren't full when I bought the car? Again, he had no idea what I was talking about, he claimed. "You want an oil change," he asked. No, just for you to top off the oil.

Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro responded to this review

November 11, 2015

Katie, Thank you for notifying me of your experience with us. We apologize for the inconvenience and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact me at 336-790-4815. Eddie Dean General Manager