Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro

3710 Wendover Ave W, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 855-314-1739
Used 855-314-1739
Service 855-315-3607

Proudly serving the Triad of NC by offering a full line-up of Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler and RAM vehicles.

We came for Repairs

by from Greensboro, NC |

We came for repairs to our PT Cruiser. We asked questions about the Jeep series and a rep walked us around. He was very informative and very pleasant and willing to deal. We agreed to buy the same day.

We like Mr. Mullis

by from Greensboro, NC |

We like Mr. Mullis. He went over everything with us to make sure we understood everything. I would recommend him.

2012 JEEP SRT AND 2003 DODGE VIPER SERVICED

by from ASHEBORO NC |

JUST HAD MY 2012 JEEP SRT8 AND 2003 DODGE VIPER SERVICED - GREAT SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND EVERYTHING WAS DONE CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME - KEVIN WOOD THE SERVICE WRITER WAS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL

August 26, 2014

Steve, thank you for writing to me about your service experience. I'm pleased to hear we were able to take care of your Jeep and Viper in a timely manner! We hope you will return for your next service need. All the best, Darian Pearson General Manager

Excellent service experience

by from ridgeway VA |

I recently had a 2006 Dodge Charger serviced. I bought the car used at Crown in 2012. The total cost was less than what I had been quoted, which was a pleasant surprise, and the shuttle service was wonderful. I had called ahead to make sure that they could get me where I hoped to be while I was having the car serviced, and they were so prompt and friendly. Probably the best car dealership experience I have ever had!

July 1, 2014

Amy, The best dealership service you have ever had? What a compliment! Thank you for trusting us when looking to service your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thank you for being a loyal customer, since 2006! -Darrian Peterson, General Manager

service on my car

by from Greensboro, NC |

The staff is friendly and very helpful. They get you in and out quickly and don't give you the hard sell off stuff you don't need. The only thing they would be nice is a car wash after service.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your recent visit to our dealership. We are pleased to learn that you experienced the top-notch customer service that we strive for. We thank you for your suggestions about how to improve our service, and we will keep those in mind. We thank you for choosing our dealership, and we hope you will return for any of your future car needs!

Good Experience

by from Greensboro NC |

I suggest making appointments on Saturdays. You have to arrive early to get in line for first come first served It also would be nice if the car was washed after service. If that can't be done provide a coupon for a local car wqsh

service

by from Gibsonville |

The people & the service is great. Both my husband and I have Dodges. They have customs for life. I would recommend their service to anyone

Great setrvice everytime I visit

by from Greensboro,NC |

I bought my Chrysler 300 series at Crown here in Greensboro and was very satisfied with the purchase and every service visit I had. I bought my car in 2009 and still see them for service. The main reason I always go back is a service advisor named Mickey Price. He is a true pro and everyone of my friends that go there for service know to ask for him. He is courteous, knowledgeable and a true professional.

Barbara

by from Jamestown, NC |

The staff at Crown Chrysler was extremely professional and helpful. They even gave me a deeper discount than my coupon. Always good service.

Service department

by from High Point, NC |

I have always had good service and in particular Ron was very thorough and a great communicator during my last visit. I also appreciate the fact the head mechanic took the time to explain a few things when he was done. Can't forget the shuttle service, I can't remember the women's name off hand but she is the best.