Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Greensboro

3710 W Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27407

New 888-255-0873 New888-255-0873
Used 888-254-6170 Used888-254-6170
Service 888-257-0817 Service 888-257-0817

Proudly serving the Triad of NC by offering a full line-up of Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler and RAM vehicles.

Jeep repair done right.

by from Triad, NC |

Took another Jeep to John Gomes for repair. It was done quickly and right with no problems. If you wanted to be treated to great service and respect and get the vehicle fixed correctly, go see John. He treats the techs and you with respect which is essential to great repair work. Would not take the Jeeps anywhere else for service.

great service,prompt

by from greensboro ,nc |

Great service in and out at a reasonable time very please

Same excellent service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Excellent customer service interface. They simply take care of you.

Poor Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I purchased a 2015 Dodge Durango on October 26. I have yet to have the vehicle I purchased in my possession for an entire week. From the onset there was water in the floor board of this new vehicle. The timeliness to have the repairs done and the upgrades I've ordered is unacceptable. As of today I still do not have the vehicle i purchased. Needless to say I am not pleased with this level of service. At this time I do not agree with "the Crown Promise."

December 3, 2015

We apologize for the inconvenience that you may have received during your experience with us. We hope that you are currently enjoying your vehicle and we would like to assure you that your experience does not reflect the execution standards by which we operate. We hope to serve you again soon. Regards, Eddie Dean General Manager

Friendly staff

by from High Point, NC |

I purchased my car out of town after a bad experience at the High Point Jeep dealership. I first went to crown because of a caution light on the car. Even though I didn't purchase my car from them they gave me a full tutorial of my car & treat me well the 3 times I've been there.

Retired

by from Greensboro, NC |

Good experience. Service done in a fairly prompt manner.

Express Lube not too express.

by from Greensboro, NC |

The sole purpose of my visit was for an oil & filter change. The sign over the door said "Express Lube." After arriving at 7:45 AM and checking in, I waited until 9 AM or after before I checked out. The dealership needs to work on their speed a tad.

Great Service!

by from Greensboro NC |

I have been bringing my 2004 Honda Accord to Crown for service since 2004. I most often have Brad Anderson as my Service Adviser and he is very much an asset for Crown Honda. He is friendly, courteous and has great expertise. Also, I have used the Shuttle to get to work and many times have had Frank Anderson as my driver. He does a fantastic job! Crown should be proud of both Brad and Frank Anderson!

2011 Dodge Charger

by from Greensboro, NC |

I was at your dealership on Saturday March 14,2015. I was there to get a key replacement for my Dodge van and was notified of a recall on my 2011 Dodge Charger. I made an appointment with Kevin Wood the following Tuesday. When I returned home I got a message on my dash stating that my battery was going to saver mode. I knew that it could be related to my alternator recall. I returned to the dealership and spoke to Kevin and he assured me that they could fix the problem. I was on my way about 3 hours later. I was very thankful that he could service me so quickly. I travel about 45,000 miles a year and my car is very important to me. I would recommend this service department to anyone. Thanks.

March 18, 2015

Scott, thank you for the great feedback! I'm so glad that we were able to help you and get your Charger back in good shape. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Darian Pearson, General Manager

2012 JEEP SRT8 SERVICE AND FACTORY RECALL

by from ASHEBORO NC |

TOOK MY 2012 SRT8 JEEP IN FOR REGULAR SERVICE AND FACTORCY RECALL - KEVIN WOOD TOOK CARE OF US FROM START TO FINISH AND KEPT ME INFORMED AND EVERYTHING WAS DONE CORRECTLY ON TIME - ALSO THEY ARE GREAT FOR MY VIPER SERVICE

February 4, 2015

Thank you for the outstanding review, Steve! I'm glad to hear that Kevin took such excellent care of you and that you trust us with both of your vehicles. Please let me know what we can do for you in the future and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Darian Pearson, General Manager