Goudy Honda

Service 888-509-4510 Service 888-509-4510

One Of The Largest Volume Honda Dealers In The Nation

Great service, excellent selections

by from Riverisde, CA |

I was very happy with my experience at Goudy Honda. They have a wide selection of vehicles, and the dealer Tina did an excellent job meeting my needs and being flexible as we looked through all of my options. This is my second purchase from Goudy, and I would gladly visit Goudy again for my next vehicle because of their excellent service.

January 17, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review and congratulations on your new car! We are pleased to hear Tina did an excellent job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Good Experience at Goudy Honda

by from South Pasadena, CA |

My husband and I just leased a CR-V 2016 SE at Goudy Honda on the past weekend. We felt happy and comfortable to work with the sales, Dave, who is very professional and patient. Thank you, Dave! We are very satisfied with your service and the car too.

Disappointed with Express Car service

by from South Pasadena, CA |

I arrived at 7:00 am which is when the site says it opens. 7th inline... ONE working at service desk. Overheard that person say 2 were not coming to work that day. Waited until 7:30 until that person came to me. I asked if there was a shuttle...was told yes BUT NO GUARANTEE THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO PICK ME UP WHEN MY CAR WAS READY.I only needed the B1 service...was told it would be an hour and 1/2. I opted to wait.....at 9:00 am went back to the service desk...was told I was called earlier....I said I heard no call and was told SOMETIMES the loud speaker does not work in all the waiting rooms. I then waited another 10 minutes for them to get my car. I LEFT GOUDY at 9:30 am....2& 1/2 hours after arrival. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE GOUDY for car service.

April 29, 2016

Dorothy - Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and work with you to help you feel better about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jim Sellheim, Service Director, jims@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 242

My Experience at Goudy

by from Rosemead CA |

My sales rep Jessica was excellent she knew her vehicles left to right top to bottom was very impressed. she was also very friendly and easy to talk to not pushy like sometimes some sales reps can get. She gave me all the information I inquired about for each vehicle that interest me and compared one to the other to make sure I got what I wanted. Jessica Saucedo was excellent I will definitely be referring my friends and family to Goudy Honda in Alhambra and I will make sure they ask for Jessica

April 6, 2016

Susie - We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of our dealership and for your referrals! Jessica is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with her. Her ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make her an irreplaceable member of our staff. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Thrilled

by from El Monte, CA |

This is my first time purchasing a new car so everything was completely new to me. The guys at Goudy were very helpful and patient with my questions and hesitations. I actually didn't think I could purchase a Honda, so I was very close to go to Kia or Hyundai to get a cheaper car. I've always loved Hondas because of the quality of the car and its dependability. Dave & Parkson tried to work something out for me so I can get the car I wanted. Derek was one of the guys that helped us during our multiple visits to this Honda. He made sure we were helped right away and readily answered any questions we had. Parkson was the salesman that helped us with narrowing down which car I wanted and what to test drive. He was very knowledgeable and if there was anything he was unsure about, he made sure to find out right away. Parkson gave us some good advice, and not just to make the sale. He was honest and upfront about his recommendations. We test drove several cars and he was very patient with my endless questions. I actually called several times in between my visits because questions popped up. The salesman that we last dealt with was Dave. He was extremely friendly and understanding. I was really nervous during negotiations but he was very understanding. I was on the fence between financing and leasing the car. Dave explained both options to me and helped me understand what the 2 different options would mean down the road. We got a great deal and I walked away super happy! He even gave me a keychain! Super cute!

March 9, 2016

Alison - It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Dave, Parkson and Derek. Congratulations on your new car! It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Great service

by from Beverly Hills, CA |

Great experience, patience and efficiency of the sales team!

March 3, 2016

MurielMA, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a wonderful review and star rating! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at our dealership! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Excellent service !

by from Los Angeles, CA |

My wife and I just purchased a new Honda Accord EX 2016 on 20th February. This was our first purchase from Goudy Honda and our experience at this dealer was amazing. Mr. Javier Villa (Sales Consultant) and Mr. Allen Lee (Sales Manager) are very friendly, helpful and professional. They did an excellent job in introducing the features of this model, especially the lane-watch camera. Javier explained many features about the car during the test drive. Allen and Javier answered our questions and concerns patiently, and made a final deal to us with a very good price. The processing of the final paper work was quick and smooth. Javier did call us next day after the purchase for following up to see if we have any questions about the new car. We would like to give a highly satisfied (of course, a ?five starts?) on their service and definitely recommend Javier and Allen to other buyers. Thank you, Javier and Allen. (Special thanks to Mr. Jeffery Setiabudi and Miss Danelle Chu in Goudy Honda as well.)

March 3, 2016

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit. Javier and Allen are wholly devoted to the success of our guests' experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have them on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for choosing our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you enjoy your new Honda Accord EX 2016! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Professionally,Impeccable , Outstanding SERVICE!!!

by from Oceanside ,Ca. |

GOUDY HONDA !!!!! "GOUDY" YOU are "Infamous" to me.....To the entire STAFF w/ EMPHASIS & the MOST HUMBLE of THANK YOU to "Mr.DAVID CHU" ; He is TRUELY a GREAT ASSET to the establishment.....A Genuine , most professional ; knowledgeable of the business......My Insigth see's COMPASSION , HE SHOWS & HAS for the "GOUDY HONDA DEALERSHIP" TEAM....From the time : I walked in; well received ; having the pleasure of meeting ; Mr."ALFONSO CABRAL" ( I respectfully call "The Big Man") ; It has been an experience , I w/never forget , HUMBLELY & EMOTIONALLY MOVED by the entire STAFF.....MR.DAVID CHU ,I w/recommend to ALL.... Once again THANK YOU GOUDY!!!!!

February 19, 2016

Steven, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate David, Alfonso and the rest of our team. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Great place to buy a new car!

by from Claremont, CA |

I just purchased a new CRV from Goudy Honda. I was very happy with the level of service and customer care received at this dealer. Dave and Art were both extremely helpful and I can confidently recommend them to anyone interested in a new Honda.

January 23, 2016

Susan, thanks so much for this 5-star review! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. Congratulations on your new CRV! Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that Dave and Art have shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Good experiences in Goudy Honda

by from Monrovia |

My friend recommended me to come to Goudy Honda, and that was a really wonderful experience for me. Especially, I met a good salesman, his name is Dave, I highly recommend him to people who around me if they want to buy cars. His suggestions are clear and considerate.For the all services from here, I can say that Goudy Honda is a really nice place!

January 10, 2016

Shell, thank you for the awesome feedback! Dave is an excellent salesman and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214