Goudy Honda

Service 888-509-4510

One Of The Largest Volume Honda Dealers In The Nation

Excellent Service

by from Alhambra, CA |

I have an excellent experience with this dealership. I was looking for a new car and they found a great coupe for me and the price is more then fair(thank you Jerry). I would recommend my friends to this dealer if they are looking for a new car. This is my first time buying from Honda and I was skeptical, but I like my new car. Jerry was a nice guy and he did a great job to get me this car. The whole experience was quick and clean. I was in and out of there in less than two hours. Thanks guys for a great job you did for me. THANK YOU.

First I didn't plan

by from Alhambra |

First I didn't plan to buy my car from there but the salesman - Denny made me feel very comfortable and explain things very details. End up....I bought it with Denny with a good deal. Thanks Denny

Just purchased

by from Alhambra |

Just purchased a brand new Honda today! Thanks to Ervin and Tito, I walked out with the car I wanted and the price I wanted ;). Although it took hours, it was definitely worth it because I love my new HONDA! Customer service was great! I walked into the dealership not knowing what I wanted really, but then there was ERVIN! He helped my family and I explore options and helped me choose the car that would be suitable for me. Thanks Goudy Honda!

Buyer Beware

by from Pasadena, Ca |

I intended to buy a car from Goudy because their internet sales manager emailed me a very reasonable quote for a 2014 Honda Accord. But when I arrived to sign the paperwork, Goudy raised the price of the car by $1193.00!! Talk about bait and switch!!! Needless to say, tempers were raised, words were exchanged, and I left. As a consumer, you have the right to be treated fairly and honestly. Goudy apparently has no qualms about lying and not honoring their own written quote. Stay far away from Goudy and buy your car from a respectable dealership. I ultimately bought my Accord from Sierra Honda in Monrovia who unlike Goudy, honored their internet sales quote. No games, no lies, no drama.

We had a great experience

by from Alhambra |

Had a great experience with you guys yesterday! Excellent customer service! Special thanks to rico, tito, and pete! Thanks for your help!

Poor service in used car division

by from Walnut, CA |

Visited the used car lot for a car advertised online. I found the car and it was in good condition with low mileage Unfortunately the middle-aged salesman that I met were not so nice nor friendly and little bit suspicious. I made prudent offer for the car but he was hesitate to pass the offer to his boss instead he was browsing the internet and tried to proof that my offer was no good. He also insisted that I disclose detail information about my financial information even though I told him that I will use my own financing from credit union. We finally left the dealership after wasted my valuable time there. I ended up buying a brand new car from other authorized dealer for the same amount of money. Luckily I did not buy the car from that dealer. Very poor customer service and need serious improvement in order to get customer's confidence to buy there.

Nice sales person. Price is the key.

by from Alhambra, CA |

Sales : Highly recommended for David Wang, cell 626-688-8945 , the sales person that assist me on buying a car last week. 2014 Honda CRV. Very detail to explain about car function / how it works and you can see him try his best to make his customer happy. Even though after purchasing a car, if i have a small question, he still answer the phone. Wow. From now on, if I have a friend want to buy a Honda car, I'll go straight to him. Pricing : negotiation deal its really depends on both party (seller and buyer). Any dealer want to make as much as possible :'( Do the math is very important. It took me about 3 hours for the pricing process. Very satisfied at the end. If you see me post the same review on other review site, this because I do copy and paste. I am lazy to write the review. But remember how nice is David, so I write this review. Thank you David Wang.

Buyer Beware of Changing Total Price at Purchase!

by from Orange County, Ca |

The price of the vehicle was great! However, be aware that they will try to sneak in an extended warranty package (service package) into your final price without you even knowing about it. They will use fast talk to imply that the service is included in your purchase, but when you look at the final price it will include the price for the service packages. They are a business trying to make as much money as possible like any other business, but the sneaky process they use to go about this is dishonest and charlatan to say the least. Don't trust anybody in that place and just make sure you get the deal you agree upon. And absolutely read everything they are giving you to sign, no matter how long it takes. Other than that the sales room is nice, used car lot looks ran down, but cars are maintained, the sales people act nice, but nothing but business here, don't trust anyone, and just get your deal and get out of there with your integrity intact.

Very Helpful

by from Wrightwood, CA |

Wonderful overall experiance. Was able to locate exactly what we were looking for which wasn't an easy task as we were looking for a manual Accord. We didn't require repairs on this purchase; however, we needed a part for another one of our Honda vehicles and were very pleased that the part was available, didn't have to be ordered, and Goudy set it aside as requrested, so that we could pick it up on a Sunday when parts was not open.

Great service. Needed a car, good on gas, safe

by from Alhambra, CA |

I came here a few months ago with my wife, looking to get a second car. She was pregnant at the time, and we needed a car that was safe, good on gas, and with enough room to handle a baby without going too big like an suv. After looking around for a few minutes, we were immediately greeted by Michael. He was such a nice guy, and not pushy like some of the other dealers we went before. We had a lot of questions, and he had answer for everyone (very knowledgeable guy). We test drove a few models, and finally decided to go with a Honda civc HF; perfect car for our little family. The finance went well, and Michael (again) :o) came in and presented us with our brand new car! He went over all the details (very articulate). Now, the car is the best purchase we ever made. If I ever need another car, I'm head back to Goudy Honda!

Great Car for my family.

by from Alhambra, Ca. |

Leased my Honda Accord 2012 in August from Goundy Honda. The customer service alone was great. I've been shopping around for about two months prior to coming to Goundy and right away I felt comfortable dealing with their agents, no presure when I was looking at all their great selections. When I was ready with my selection the deal was done that same day. This dealership mafe me loyal to Honda. I recomend this dealer to all my friends.