1400 W Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801

New 888-428-6352
Used 888-428-7549
Service 888-509-4510

One Of The Largest Volume Honda Dealers In The Nation

excellent car buying experience! !

by from Monterey park , Ca |

My first time buying a car. So glad Michael Avila whos was the salesman who helped me, was really helpful and gave me great service. I had shopped around and was so confused with the whole car buying. So glad I went to Goudy honda . I bought my car n everything worked out..

best car purchse experience

by from los Angeles |

I've recently bought a brand new 2015 Honda Fit and I got to say it was the best dealer experience every. From the moment I walked in to the minute I left it was all about me, the customer. The manager and the sales representative Jessica were more interested in finding out what I wanted than just simply getting a sale. I would recommend this dealership to all. The manager offered me a deal and when I signed the contract it was exactly as he had promised. Visit Goudy Honda, you won't be disappointed.

Just purchased a CIVIC GX from Mike

by from Alhambra |

Just purchased a CIVIC GX from Mike. Traded in my Prius. It was actually one of the less painful car purchases I've made. I think everyone hates going to buy a car. They didn't play any weird games of going to get the manager or hard selling extra items.

great customer service

by from plamdale ca |

i went to gaudy honda during labor day weekend, i was extremely satisfied with the customer service me and my husband received, our sales associate richard was excellent he was very kind and honest, he was so funny and very professional he was amazing! thank you richard for all your hard work!

I bought a new Honda Accord Hybrid

by from San Diego |

Like any car dealer you have to be ready to bargain. That being said, they gave me 5 star treatment from beginning to end. They were honest and the car is remarkable. Everyone raves about the 50 mpg Prius. You can't get any car better than that right? But a lot of people don't know the Accord hybrid base model gets 50 mpg in town and 45 on the road according to the EPA estimates. Well now that we have had the car about a month, those numbers are about right. Sometimes we get 45 mpg and sometimes 47.5 mpg. Really close. If you drive according to the hybrid rules we could likely reach the EPA estimates. We have the same experience with our Prius. But this car has a dashboard that reminds me of the deck of the Star Trek Enterprise on their new movie. The lighting, the gentle noises that come on with these bright blue, purple and white lights as you start this car. The dashboard is truly a computer with remarkable abilities. Even the side mirrors are designed to nearly eliminate the blind spots in a high tech way. If your going to buy a Prius at least drive one of these first. An Accord hybrid is like a high end Prius for another $4000 bucks. Definitely worth it. Thank you Mr. Guiterrez. A proud new owner of these high end hybrid, Roderick Stansbery.

Goudy Honda: The Full Experience

by from Alhambra, CA |

Now that I have had my 2014 Honda Civic for 3 months I believe I am adequately able to discuss my car buying experience at Goudy Honda. Overall, I have no qualms. What is normally an extremely tense (and many a time awkward experience) at the car dealership was actually an enjoyably positive experience at Goudy Honda. My father and I worked with the sales team of Tito, Jessica, and Karl. All of them where extremely friendly, and even humorous at times. They went above and beyond their "sales positions" to get me the car I wanted with all the accessories and items I requested. Not only did they show me how everything operated within the car, but they sometimes spent hours just going over the many questions I had. Their professional attitude combined with their genuine care about the customer really made the experience enjoyable. Even after I bought the car whenever I had questions they did not hesitate to try and aid me directly. For example, when I thought my civic's thermostat sensor was frozen I immediately called Jessica - who rapidly answered. Not only did she try to walk me through some troubleshooting steps (even though this is not her main job as salesperson) but she went ahead and made a direct appointment with the service manager that very same day! The only reason I dock points in this review is because they have useless tablets on the desks of their tables which they do not seem to use - seems like a waste of money. So if you are in the market for a Honda, give either Tito, Jessica, or Karl a call and they will be sure to help you out. My complete recommendations (I am not sponsored by Goudy Honda).

Great Deal

by from Los Angeles,CA |

Had a wonderful experience at Goudy Honda. Just purchased a 2014 Honda Odessey from Alfonso Cabral. Alfonso was GREAT to work with. A++++. He made a normally stressful process COMPLETELY stress free. If you are planning to buy a car. Go directly to Goudy and ask for Alfonso Cabral. The finance guy Michael Nguyen was also great. Not pushy or over aggressive at all. He got me through the process quickly and painlessly. Overall i had an excellent experience here and will be back next time i need to buy a car.

by from Alhambra |

Goudy Honda is where I got my 1006 Honda Element!! So pleased with my purchase. Hugo the car salesman was great very helpful and patient. With some negotiations got a great deal!!! Very luck to have found Goudy Honda!!!!

Happy & Satisfied

by from Pico Rivera, CA |

Recently purchased a new accord from here and Michael Avila was the best! Topped my expectations of my first new car purchase. I was treated so well and my experience was above and beyond that months later he would also sell to my mother, my brother & 2 more family friends!! Definitely would recommend asking for Mr. Avila in the internet sales dept.

Michael Avila gave me a great deal!

by from Monterey Park |

Mike was very helpful and knowledgable. I felt I was able to trust him after only 15 minutes of speaking with him. He gave me a great price and I've referred several of my friends to him. Mike is the only person I would go to when buying a car. Thanks once again Mike!!!

Pretty Good

by from San Gabriel, CA |

This dealer was okay. The people were really patient so that is nice. Jessica and Stephanie were awesome though! Very polite and professional. I would definitely recommend them if you are going to shop here. Probably could have gotten a better deal but we're still happy. Good luck to you all.