Goudy Honda

New 888-428-6352
Used 888-428-7549
Service 888-509-4510

One Of The Largest Volume Honda Dealers In The Nation

good selection of new honda's

by from san Francisco,ca |

Good Internet team. Sothy explain the difference between models and specs of the civic through live chat. She mentioned about the maintenance plan which made my life easier since I drive from the bay and back for work. I ended up buying from Art a few weeks later. Sothy knows her stuff.

April 13, 2015

Thanks for this nice review! Sothy truly knows her stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and she will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Respectfully, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

really professional sales person

by from los angeles, california |

I REALLY LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF THE SALES PERSON AND THE FINANCE MANAGER, THEY WERE REALLY HELPFUL AND DID THEIR BEST TO GET ME APPROVED, THE SALES PERSON HAS A 10+ HE DIDN'T FORGOT THAT I CALL THE DEALER TO GET INFO AND RETURN MY CALL ASKING ME TO GO TO THE DEALER, AND NOW I AM HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR THANKS TO HIS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

great service

by from alhambra california |

Everything is excellent from customer service up to the quality of the car. I got what i want and will definitely refer to family and friends.

July 24, 2015

Kirsten, thanks for the great review! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're happy to hear that your car-buying experience with us was so positive! We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to serving you again! Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Excellent friendly professional personnel.

by from Alhambra, Ca |

Friendly service personnel. Accurate estimate and work accomplished in time. Didn't try to sell me unnecessary services. Professional all the way.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Francisco. We are completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Goudy Honda, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Sincerely, Jim Sellheim, Service Director, jims@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 242

by from Palmdale,Ca |

Although there was a long line of cars when I pulled up,they got to me quickly.Everyone was friendly and helpful.Alfredo listen to my concerns about my vehicle and had everything checked out.

July 17, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every guest with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to achieve this value with you. If you have any further questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Jim Sellheim, Service Director, jims@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 242

excellent service

by from Alhambra Ca |

Moses adviser the best. Took good care of my service needs. Location nice and clean. All staff nice and all welling to help = )

July 17, 2015

Patricia, thank you for sharing your experience. Moses demonstrates our commitment to excellent customer care and we are glad you were happy with your service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. Sincerely, Jim Sellheim, Service Director, jims@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 242

by from Baldwin Park, CA. |

I liked that Goudy Honda was able to finance me without having a co-signer because of my recent credit history and credit score.

July 10, 2015

Jose, thank you very much for this awesome rating. We do appreciate your business and very happy to hear you had a good experience. If there is anything else you need, please come back and see us again. Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Thanks Goudy for our new Honda Accord

by from Simi Valley, CA |

The Goudy agent who helped us, Efrain Gutierrez was most courteous and informative. We were able to buy our Honda Accord with his assistance. He is an asset to Goudy.

by from Alhambra, california |

The sale's person was awesome. And the manager did his job, and a plus to help us on this purchase

July 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star-rating. We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests is 100% satisfied with the service we provide. If you have other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214

Great customer service!

by from Duarte, CA |

Everyone was really friendly and attentive, from the employee who greeted me at the express oil change line to the cashier. The employee who helped me initially and gave me the paperwork was also great. I am part of the elite program and I was glad that there was no hassle with getting my free oil change and I didn't have to tell the woman that helped me about it. Additionally, the service was quick although you guys were very busy. Thank you Goudy team!

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Maria. We are completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Goudy Honda, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Sincerely, Jim Sellheim, Service Director, jims@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 242

Honda Purchase

by from Alhambra, CA |

Friendly, Helpful sales person and Manager. I was pre-approved with CapitalOne but financed with Honda Financial with a lower rate.

July 8, 2015

Thank you very much for this awesome rating. We do appreciate your business and very happy to hear you had a good experience. If there is anything else you need, please come back and see us again. Sincerely, Pete Cheng, Sales Manager, petecheng@goudyhonda.com, (626) 576-1114 ext. 214