Inskeep Ford

2651 West Main, Greenfield, IN 46140

New 888-281-8041
Used 888-280-6294
Service 888-749-2093

Eastside Indy's Best Choice for Price - Service - Satisfaction " earning your trust and loyalty everyday"

New f150

by from Fortville, In. |

Our salesman (Tim Lee), was very informative and spent a lot of time showing us how to use all the functions on the vehicle.

Best buying experience

by from Muncie Indiana |

I was in the market for a low mileage used Fusion. I had targeted the 2012 line but came across a 2013 model that fit the bill at Inskeep Ford. I had never heard of them nor done business with them before. I was in Indianapolis on business and thought I would stop buy on the way home in the evening and check out the model and see if pricing was in the area of what I wanted. I had a very good idea on the price that the Fusion should be at and it was listed above that. I also had an idea what trade in price to expect for my car. Without those two prices being in line I was not going to buy. My original contact was with Tim Lee. However, when I arrived Tim was busy with a customer so I worked with Alan King. Alan was very gracious and helpful. When it came time for pricing I figured here is where the game begins. However, they offered the Fusion at the low end of the range that I was expecting and gave me slightly more than I expected for my trade in. On this level they met and exceeded my expectations on the very first round. I hadn't planned on it but at this time I decide to go ahead and buy the Fusion that night. I knew what my best loan rates were with my credit union and banks. But involving them at this point was going to be problematic. Mark Windler in Finance was able to quickly get me a rate with Huntington Bank that was slightly above my lowest rate and below that of Ford. Done deal. I've never had a bad car buying experience but this was the best deal hands down. Inskeep is a 'small town' dealer but they did a great job across the board. I only ended up doing business with them because of the car model I found on cars.com but I couldn't be happier and I love the Ford Fusion we have.

That Was Easy!

by from New Palestine, IN |

A big thank-you to our salesman, Alan King, for making the purchase of our new Taurus such a pleasant experience. At no time did we feel pressure to buy. We were shown different cars from which to choose and all questions were readily answered. He put in extra time to get us the financing we desired and gave us a fair amount for our 12.5 year old trade in. We love our new car and will recommend Inskeep to our family and friends for future purchases. Thanks for a great experience!!!

Tim Lee

by from Greenfield, Indiana |

This is has been the best dealership we've dealt with. Our guy was very good at what he did and the financial people worked with us. We are very please with the car we purchased and would suggest the company to anybody.

Good buying experience

by from Cleves, OH |

The truck I bought was readily available and the test drive was given with easy and non-commital communication; no time limit on how long I'd be out and good trade value for the truck I traded in. Professional service from start to finish when I drove out with the new truck. Total time spent a bit over 2 hours . DM

Alan was great!

by from Indianapolis, in |

After buying my second vehicle from Inskeep I do not have enough good things to say about them! The staff is friendly and welcoming. Alan's knowledge and professionalism are second to none. I would definately recommend him to anyone for the ultimate car buying experience!

Great Buying Experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Great problem solvers. Willing to think through different options, without the high pressure sales job. Put more value in trying to meet my needs vs. trying to just sell a car. The vehicle was ready on time. If someone did not have an answer to my question, they sought out another member of the team who knew the answer. The pre-approval credit process on line was great. It drastically reduced the amount of time I waited during the purchase process. The actual financing process went very well. No pressure to buy upgrades or additional service. It was simply presented to me as an option. I had a great experience working with the team at Inskeep. They are professional and make the car buying experience actually enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to other customers.

Great experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This is the second time I have been to Inskeep to purchase a vehicle! I have dealt with Alan on both occasions and have had a great experience both times! His knowledge and professionalism are second to none. I would definately recommend Alan to anyone looking to buy a new or used car! Thanks for all the help Alan you're the best! K.Howell Ford Fusion

Great Experience!

by from Greenfield, IN |

My husband and I spoke with Alan King last year when we stopped to look at a used car that was on the lot. He was very personable and easy to work with. We decided to keep our car at that time. As our car got another year older and the miles climbed, we started thinking about getting a newer car again. Alan contacted us and asked if we were ready. We were, and 2 days later we have a new car that we love! I am always anxious and stressed about major purchases and buying a new car ranks as major to me. Alan made the process easy and stress-free and I am grateful for that. Mark, the used car manager, got us a great deal on our trade-in too! I have been to other dealerships and have often been treated as if I wasn't worth the time. Unfortunately, that seems to be the trend. That is not the experience I had at Inskeep. I would recommend the dealership and especially Alan to anyone. He really changed my opinion on the car buying experience for the better. You won't be disappointed. Thanks again!

Great Job!

by from New Pal, Indiana |

Everyone was helpful and Alan King did an outstanding job in answering all our questions. Great Job! We will be back when its time for our next purchase. -Kevin and Annette

TIM PLANK OWNER OF FORTVILLE TIRE

by from MCCORDSVILLE, IN |

FROM THE TIME I WAS GREETED WHILE LOOKING AT TRUCKS ON THE LOT, TILL I SIGNED THE DOTTED LINE ON THE PURCHASE OF A NEW F150 I WAS TREAT WITH GREAT RESPECT, SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT SHOWN AT 2 OTHER DEALERSHIPS. ALAN AND PAT WERE SO GOOD TO WORK WITH.