Inskeep Ford

2651 West Main, Greenfield, IN 46140

New 888-281-8041 New 888-281-8041
Used 888-280-6294 Used 888-280-6294
Service 888-749-2093 Service 888-749-2093

Eastside Indy's Best Choice for Price - Service - Satisfaction " earning your trust and loyalty everyday"

Inskeep makes it easy!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

A car purchase can be anxiety-inducing, but never at Inskeep Ford! I have purchased three vehicles from Inskeep, and the experience is always enjoyable! In dealing with sales staff, especially Connie, the finance department, and the service department, I have encountered nothing short of professionalism. Inskeep provides free shuttle service and the driver is very pleasant; I never have to tell him where I work -- he always remembers! Personalized service is their specialty.

Inskeep Ford is a keeper

by from Greenwood, In |

Went out to Inskeep Ford after seeing a truck I liked on their website. There I was met by Tim Cook. He knew everything about the truck and he described all the features thoroughly. He was friendly and courteous and always called my wife and I by our names, I liked that. He did not pressure us at all and they gave us top dollar for our trade. I will be going to Inskeep for my next vehicle no doubt.

great service great people

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The dealer ship was easy to find and the employees friendly. I was impressed with Alan King who helped so much with the buying of my car and explaining all the options my car had.

Inskeep Ford is a class act!

by from Indianapolis,IN |

Inskeep Ford was great to me, especially Connie Adney! I would buy another vehicle from Inskeep in a heartbeat! If you believe in integrity, quality and great customer service, then you will very much value how Inskeep does business.

Car buying made easy!

by from Indiana |

Alan King and the group at Inskeep Ford are wonderful! I had been working with another dealership and felt like I was just not important to them in purchasing a car. Alan helped me search for the perfect Fusion Titanium, and when I found one I liked, he contacted the dealership where it was at, made arrangements for a trade and had someone going to get the car all within 5 hours!! We completed our application on the dealer website ahead of time, so when we arrived that evening, our new car was clean, full of gas and waiting for us.. We had our paperwork completed within about 20 minutes and we were good to go!! All of the staff was super friendly and Alan made sure that we knew how everything worked in or new Fusion. I highly recommend Alan King and this dealership for your next new or used car purchase..

Connie Adney

by from New Palestine, IN |

Connie Adney has a customer for life! Not only was she a true professional that put me in the best car and fit for me, but she gave it a truly personal touch to where I could tell it was about helping me; not about selling a car. She was able to help me pay off my old car, and place me in a 2014 Fusion, and still save me $100 a month. Thanks Connie!

New 2015 Ford Taurus

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Connie Adney was just wonderful to work with in the purchase of my new 2015 Ford Taurus from Inskeep Ford. She even stayed one hour past the dealership closing time to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much Connie! I highly recommend Connie and Inskeep Ford to anyone looking for new car.

Excellent experience

by from Greenfield, IN |

Connie was absolutely great to work with. I did my shopping and found the car I wanted. I applied for financing online and the next morning, Connie called me to come pick up my new car! She explained everything that went into the quote and Mark went over all the paperwork and answered all my questions before I even asked them. No hidden costs or surprises. My payment was exactly what she quote me on the phone. Connie also went over all the features of the vehicle and help my set up all the options. Just a wonderfully easy experience.

Great Dealership

by from Greenwood, In. |

Salesman Alan King made my buying experience very easy and no pressure. It was like talking with a friend. Inskeep Ford had the truck clean and ready to go when I came in to pick it up. No hided fees and paper work was easy and straight forward. I will be back to Inskeep Ford to see Alan when its time for another vehicle.

Easy way to buy a truck

by from connersville, in |

I bought a 2012 F150 From Alan King From Inskeep Ford and the whole process was stress free and easy to get through!