Inskeep Ford

2651 West Main, Greenfield, IN 46140

New 888-281-8041
Used 888-280-6294
Service 888-749-2093

Eastside Indy's Best Choice for Price - Service - Satisfaction " earning your trust and loyalty everyday"

New f150

by from Fortville, In. |

Our salesman (Tim Lee), was very informative and spent a lot of time showing us how to use all the functions on the vehicle.

That Was Easy!

by from New Palestine, IN |

A big thank-you to our salesman, Alan King, for making the purchase of our new Taurus such a pleasant experience. At no time did we feel pressure to buy. We were shown different cars from which to choose and all questions were readily answered. He put in extra time to get us the financing we desired and gave us a fair amount for our 12.5 year old trade in. We love our new car and will recommend Inskeep to our family and friends for future purchases. Thanks for a great experience!!!

Tim Lee

by from Greenfield, Indiana |

This is has been the best dealership we've dealt with. Our guy was very good at what he did and the financial people worked with us. We are very please with the car we purchased and would suggest the company to anybody.

Good buying experience

by from Cleves, OH |

The truck I bought was readily available and the test drive was given with easy and non-commital communication; no time limit on how long I'd be out and good trade value for the truck I traded in. Professional service from start to finish when I drove out with the new truck. Total time spent a bit over 2 hours . DM

Alan was great!

by from Indianapolis, in |

After buying my second vehicle from Inskeep I do not have enough good things to say about them! The staff is friendly and welcoming. Alan's knowledge and professionalism are second to none. I would definately recommend him to anyone for the ultimate car buying experience!

Great Buying Experience

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Great problem solvers. Willing to think through different options, without the high pressure sales job. Put more value in trying to meet my needs vs. trying to just sell a car. The vehicle was ready on time. If someone did not have an answer to my question, they sought out another member of the team who knew the answer. The pre-approval credit process on line was great. It drastically reduced the amount of time I waited during the purchase process. The actual financing process went very well. No pressure to buy upgrades or additional service. It was simply presented to me as an option. I had a great experience working with the team at Inskeep. They are professional and make the car buying experience actually enjoyable. I would highly recommend them to other customers.

Great experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

This is the second time I have been to Inskeep to purchase a vehicle! I have dealt with Alan on both occasions and have had a great experience both times! His knowledge and professionalism are second to none. I would definately recommend Alan to anyone looking to buy a new or used car! Thanks for all the help Alan you're the best! K.Howell Ford Fusion

Great Experience!

by from Greenfield, IN |

My husband and I spoke with Alan King last year when we stopped to look at a used car that was on the lot. He was very personable and easy to work with. We decided to keep our car at that time. As our car got another year older and the miles climbed, we started thinking about getting a newer car again. Alan contacted us and asked if we were ready. We were, and 2 days later we have a new car that we love! I am always anxious and stressed about major purchases and buying a new car ranks as major to me. Alan made the process easy and stress-free and I am grateful for that. Mark, the used car manager, got us a great deal on our trade-in too! I have been to other dealerships and have often been treated as if I wasn't worth the time. Unfortunately, that seems to be the trend. That is not the experience I had at Inskeep. I would recommend the dealership and especially Alan to anyone. He really changed my opinion on the car buying experience for the better. You won't be disappointed. Thanks again!

Great Job!

by from New Pal, Indiana |

Everyone was helpful and Alan King did an outstanding job in answering all our questions. Great Job! We will be back when its time for our next purchase. -Kevin and Annette

TIM PLANK OWNER OF FORTVILLE TIRE

by from MCCORDSVILLE, IN |

FROM THE TIME I WAS GREETED WHILE LOOKING AT TRUCKS ON THE LOT, TILL I SIGNED THE DOTTED LINE ON THE PURCHASE OF A NEW F150 I WAS TREAT WITH GREAT RESPECT, SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT SHOWN AT 2 OTHER DEALERSHIPS. ALAN AND PAT WERE SO GOOD TO WORK WITH.

Ethical Dealership

by from Greenfield, IN |

First, a little background: We usually buy new cars and then keep then for 12 plus years. We often joke that we keep our cars so long not only for economic reasons, but also to avoid the car buying ordeal! So this time, we searched the internet, narrowed or choices and then visited a couple of dealerships. The first dealerships we visited reminded us as to why we found this experience so difficult. Again, salesmen tried to convince us as to why we wanted a different car and hinted at the the deals they could make. We then looked at Inskeep's website and were impressed with their philsophy, information, easy of use and customer reviews. We decided to ask for a quote on a listed car that had not arrived at the dealership yet. We received a quote and a follow-up call from Tim Lee. We had a question about an additional rebate and Tim immediately checked and verifed the rebate. We then stopped in at the dealership and met Tim. He did not have that exact model on the lot, but did not pressure us to consider another model. He expertly explained the differences in the Ford Focus models. We then test drove the available model. Again, he was professional, yet friendly and made us feel very comfortable. At that point, we decided we wanted the Focus and he said he would let us know when it arrived at the dealership. He said it was not necessary to sign anything at that point, but was comfortable with our verbal commitment. He also said we could have our trade-in appraised at that time or when the new car arrived. Tim kept in touch with us each week. Then, much to his dismay, the promised car was sold to someone else! Again, Tim went beyond the expected. Instead of trying to talk us into a different car, Tim located the exact model, color and options from a dealer 100 miles away. He managed to get the car, prep it and sell it to us that week! When we returned to buy the car, the staff was again professional and friendly. When there was a difference in our final figures, they listened and immediately reviewed and honored our price. We did not have to "haggle" at any point in our car buying experience at Inskeep and felt we received a very fair price. Mark Windler, the financial manager then took over for the paperwork, and he was also efficient and professional. He explained the documents in detail, offered the additional warranties and services, but respected our decisions without questions or pressure. The sale was complete, but then Tim still took extra time to explain all the functions of every part of the car. And this was no easy task for him as the car we were replacing didn't even have power windows.! He explained with patience, humor and in understandable language and addressed all of our questions. We feel he genuinely cared and wanted us to be satisfied with our purchase. We would definitely without reservation recommend Inskeep Ford and Tim Lee! It was a pleasure to work with such an ethical dealership and staff. Thank you!