Heritage Buick GMC Honda

Service 888-833-5608 Service 888-833-5608

Lowest Prices Guaranteed!!

Best dealership ever!

by from Rome. Georgia |

When I was shopping and comparing prices with numerous dealers for my new Honda, Heritage Honda offered the most competitive price of all from early on. I did most of my comparing, pricing, and haggling on the internet with at least eight dealerships. Heritage Honda couldn't be beat. In addition, the folks at Heritage were all super friendly and so very helpful in getting me the car I wanted, all without pressure or gimmicks. No wonder they have such an excellent reputation for sales and dependable service. I am so glad I went to Heritage Honda!

Heritage Buick GMC Honda responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you had such a great experience at Heritage! Congratulations on your new Honda! Remember your first free oil change! :)

Just ask for Brian Law

by from Rome, GA |

Just bought our 2nd car from Brian, and we couldn't be more pleased. Brian makes the whole process easy and fun. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable. Not pushy in the slightest, and genuinely concerned with getting my family the best deal possible. Great experience!

Great service, awesome deal

by from Centre, AL. |

Great experience! I would highly recommend Brian Law at Heritage Honda. Not only did we get a great car we got a great deal with low payments and a great warranty! We lucked up by finding such a knowledgeable and patient salesman. He worked patiently with us, making our complete experience stress and hassle free! For example, As were pulling back up to the dealership from test driving our first vehicle Brian is standing out in the cold rain to hand us the keys to our second vehicle in which he already had cranked and warm for us so that we wouldn't have to walk or freeze!!! Once purchase was over He made sure the car was pulled to the front with a full tank of gas, serviced, and clean before we left. I could go on and on about my great experience here. We will be visiting Heritage Honda of Rome in the future!!! If you're looking for a great salesman Brian Law will take care of you every step of the way!

bought 2016 civic brian law rome store on 12-28-15

by from ranger ga |

very helpful in any area included in purchasing new car contact me with info helped in contacting mechanic for future questions

New Car Purchase

by from Calhoun, GA |

Our salesman, Brian Law, made our buying experience a pleasure. He was upfront with us and did not pressure us to buy. His price was fair and reasonable from the start. We look forward to working with Brian and Heritage Auto Group's finance department again in the future. Tiffany, in the finance department, made the actual purchase quick and easy. Kudos to Heritage Honda!

REVIEW

by from Rome, Ga |

I recently purchased a Honda CRV from Heritage and our salesman Dave Arnold made us feel like family. Dave introduced us to Mike, the owner of the dealership, who was extremely nice and invited us to use the free car wash facility which is on site. Dave also went over my CRV instrument panel and assisted with setting up my phone on bluetooth and showing me how to operate it. He also went over everything on the control panel and said to come back or call should I/we have any more questions. I was impressed with the knowledge that my salesman showed about all the vehicles. Dave truly knew each vehicle inside and out. I know that I will never go anywhere else should I need another vehicle. Thanks Dave and Mike for all your help and making us feel like family.

Heritage Rome Honda

by from Birmingham |

I had a great experience in purchasing our car from Heritage Rome Honda. Brian Law and the staff were excellent. I will drive the distance to purchase our next car from Heritage.

Unprofessional, terrible customer service.

by from Greenville SC |

We called at 11 am and spoke with a salesman about a Lexus LS 430 they had listed on this site. We told the salesman, Randall, that we were driving in from Greenville SC, to Atlanta to look at some cars and we would drive the additional hour to Rome if they still had the Lexus on the lot. The salesman assured us that they did. When we got there, the Lexus was not on the lot and we were told that they had let someone use it while his car was in the shop. When we told him we had driven three hours to see the car that he said was on the lot his reply was "Well, a lot can happen in a day." Later we called and asked to speak with the sales manager and was told he wasn't available. We left a message but never received a call back. The sales people at this dealership are not going to work for you or make your car buying experience a good one. Find a dealership that will appreciate you as a customer and will put effort into the sale.

Ask for Dave Thomas!!!!!

by from Rockmart, Ga |

The service was exceptional! Dave was extremely courteous and very friendly, took our needs and budget, and found us a great car!! I will definitely be going back if I ever need anything else!! Dave, you are awesome!!

New Honda HRV

by from Jacksonville, AL |

Jamie Dingler did an outstanding job of making my wife and I feel at home and welcome. She was our go to point of contact because of the help she gave us this past April on a different purchase. My only frustration with this purchase was the cap set on my trade-in...definitely did not get the value that it is worth so Heritage enjoy that additional $3-4K courtesy of my need to make an immediate deal. Kind of soured me on what was a pretty good relationship.