Heritage Buick GMC Honda

Service 888-833-5608

Lowest Prices Gauranteed!!

Best dealership ever!

by from Rome. Georgia |

When I was shopping and comparing prices with numerous dealers for my new Honda, Heritage Honda offered the most competitive price of all from early on. I did most of my comparing, pricing, and haggling on the internet with at least eight dealerships. Heritage Honda couldn't be beat. In addition, the folks at Heritage were all super friendly and so very helpful in getting me the car I wanted, all without pressure or gimmicks. No wonder they have such an excellent reputation for sales and dependable service. I am so glad I went to Heritage Honda!

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you had such a great experience at Heritage! Congratulations on your new Honda! Remember your first free oil change! :)

Best purchase experience ever from a dealership

by from Hogansville Ga |

Heritage Staff, Normally, searching for a used vehicle is very frustrating and can take weeks, or even months... Not this time! I found exactly what I was looking for online at Heritage Honda in Rome Ga. My first contact was Mistie Mauldin. I asked her to send additional pictures and information about the vehicle before I made the 2 hr drive to see it in person. She was very patient with me, as I had several concerns, and within 2 hours of communication with Mistie, we had agreed on a very fair price, and an appointment for us to come see the vehicle. When we arrived at the Pre-Owned office, we were greeted by a very friendly young lady who quickly connected us with the sales manager. Josh, Kevin, Eric and the entire staff went overboard to assist with the sale. What a smooth and friendly transaction! Thanks Heritage Team! Paul Hutchins Hogansville Ga Purchased: 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L

February 17, 2015

Mr. Hutchins, I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience at Heritage! Congratulations on your new Honda Odyssey! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call us!

Great to work with

by from Centre, Al |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. Kevin Eddy and James Frost went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend this dealership.

February 12, 2015

Andy, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience at Heritage! Congratulations on your new vehicle and remember your first free oil change!

Great Customer Service

by from Chatsworth, GA |

We had gone to Heritage to look at what they had in the used SUV Dept because I wanted to trade my SUV for another. We were approached by Chase. He wasn't pushy at all and was very friendly, understanding and just really down to earth. We were not able to make a deal that first day but we did go back a few weeks later and surprisingly he remembered us. I had called ahead and spoke with Jamie who was very helpful and knowledgeable. I told Jamie what I was looking for and she brought up a Pathfinder for me to look at when we got there. We were able to make a deal that day on the Pathfinder and I love it! Everyone we dealt with during the process of trading my SUV for the '14 Pathfinder was very friendly, helpful and understanding and they explained any questions we had about the process. They suggested I also put some kind of down payment with the trade to speed up the process. I explained I didn't have it at that time but I would at the end of the week. They finished the deal including the down payment and said I could bring it at the end week. I've never seen a dealership that would take that extra step to help you get what you want and not push what they think you should want. Thank You All, Especially Jamie and Chase for all your help, patience, understanding and for just being great people. We will absolutely go back to Heritage for our next vehicle!!

February 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new Pathfinder and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! :)

Wonderful experience!

by from Cedartown, GA |

We had a wonderful experience in August buying my wife a new suburban so we decided to go back for me. The salesman Dave was excellent and helped me get a beautiful new Acadia which was exactly what I wanted. Nicole with customer service stayed in close contact and made sure I was happy with my experience. The best news of all- they were able to half my previous interest rate. We will be lifelong customers!

February 4, 2015

Congratulations on your new Acadia! We are so happy we could provide you with such a wonderful experience here at Heritage! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to serving you again. Have a great day!

Great experience

by from Calhoun, Ga |

I hate buying cars or going to dealerships but this experience was much different. I found a truck online and requested some information on it. Katelyn Osborne immediately contacted me back with all the information I ask for. I went to the dealership and looked at the truck and it was all she said it was. The finance part was easy. Kevin Eddy, Paula Anderson, and Tiffany Leming worked and found the best rate available. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to contact them at Heritage in Rome. Kip Connally

February 2, 2015

Mr. Connally, Congratulations on your new truck! I am so happy that you had such a great experience with us at Heritage! Remember your first free oil change and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! :)

My great experience at Heritage Honda

by from Rome, GA |

A few months ago my car broke down and it was time to get a new vehicle. I had never purchased a vehicle on my own before, so I was very skeptical about who I bought a car from the start. But from the first time I called up the Heritage Honda I knew I was in good hands, and I ended up finding a '06 Ford Mustang with only 63k miles on it. From the beginning a wonderful lady by the name of Nicole walked me through the whole process, and made sure that I understood every thing that I was agreeing to before I signed anything. Everyone there was very friendly, and turned my first individual car purchase into a very pleasant one. I recommend Heritage Honda to everyone now, and I just want to tell them all thank you.

January 31, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! I am so happy we could make your first car buying experience a great one! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us and remember your first free oil change! Have a good weekend! :)

Great customer service!

by from Rome, GA |

I recently went to look at cars in hopes of getting a new one. I wondered around the parking lot very briefly before I was approached by a salesman. I let him know I was not planning to buy right then, but I was looking forward to buying soon. He did not hassle with me at all and let me continue to look. Normally they leave once they know they won't make any money that day, but he stayed with me and helped go over details most women wouldn't know just by looking at a vehicle. After leaving we had a phone follow up and the lady, Nicole, was very sweet and helpful. Her customer service skills were A+ !!! When I decide it is the right time to trade my current vehicle I will go through Heritage Honda!

January 30, 2015

I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience here at Heritage! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We look forward to doing business with you! Have a good weekend!

Best buying experience ever

by from Ball Ground, Ga |

I usually don't give reviews to anyone just because they did their job, but in this case Heritage GMC deserves my first online review. My first experience with this dealership exceeded any other experiences I've ever had with any dealership since I've been buying cars (20+ years). Michael Shugart was the salesman that I spoke with when I first contacted Heritage. "Shug" was about as easy going as they come and there wasn't a high pressure sales pitch to deal with either. I called about a vehicle that was listed on their website (that I found while searching Cars.com) and Shug was very professional and answered all of my questions. I live 60 miles from Heritage so I just couldn't drop by to see the vehicle in person, but Shug assured me that the vehicle was just as described. Shug even offered to hang around the dealership after normal business hours in order to give me time to make it over to see the vehicle. We actually arrived about 45 minutes after they closed, but we were greeted with a smile and the same easy going attitude I had encountered on the phone. The vehicle was just as described, with no issues. That was a relief, but then again it just shows the character of Shug and Heritage. There were (2) other gentlemen that had waited around after hours that night and I only got one of their names and that was Eric. He was the gentleman that did all of paperwork for us. My hat goes of to him as well for hanging around until we arrived and for making our car buying experience as painless as possible. From Shug in sales, to Jayson in service, this dealership has earned my future business and I actually look forward to dealing with them again. Thank you Heritage!!!

January 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad we could provide you with excellent service and experience! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Have a great weekend! :)

Outstanding Experince

by from Cartersville Ga. |

Want to take a moment to say " Thank you " for the truly outstanding process of buying a new Honda. After visiting 2 other dealership, we purchased at Hertiage Auto Group in Rome Ga. Salesman Randall Ingram did an excellent job locating the exact vehicle and had it ready for pick up in less than 2 days; was very professional and personable. Also, special "Thank You " to Mistie Mauldin in your Customer Service Dept. for her help.

January 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad we could provide you with excellent service and experience! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call us!

Wonderful Car buying experience

by from Centre, Alabama |

Heritage is the place to go. Jamie Brown went above and beyond to help us get the vehicle we wanted and needed, She was insightful and knowledgeable in her work, she was also friendly and kind with the patience of Job when it came to us. I would tell heritage that she is a keeper. Should you get the opportunity to have her help you, you will be amazed also. I would definitely recommend Heritage Automotive Group to anyone who will listen,

January 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so happy you had such a great experience with us at Heritage! Jamie is definitely an asset to our team here and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! Remember your first free oil change and don't hesitate to call us if you need anything!