3940 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37067

New 877-288-3307
Used 888-228-2510

When you see someone in a Chevy, chances are, its a Walker!

Very Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

The salesman I dealt with was very nice, pleasant % helpful, not pushy. He either knew or found answers to all my questions. The dealership was willing to negotiate. Nothing was off the table. I feel we were able to come to an agreement that was fair to both sides and I left the dealership with my 07 Cadillac CTS that I wanted.

by from Gallatin tn |

This dealership make promises it can't keep! Check out other dealerships before you purchase...especially ones that claim they have no hidden fees! They're legit!

Walker Chevrolet responded to this review

March 8, 2014

I'm sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with Walker Chevrolet. We have no hidden fees and explain every fee on every transaction that we do with a consumer. Walker Chevrolet prides themselves for being a family owned dealer in Franklin since 1926. We hope that our longivity in the community stands for something! We treat our customers the way we would want to be treated! Maybe someday you will give us another chance to earn your business. Sincerely, Amy Hutchison General Manager

Flooded Vehicle

by from Nashville |

Watch out! This seller is trying to sell an Avalanche that was flooded without letting you know. The only way I knew how to look, thankfully I have a friend who repairs cars and told me what to look for! CHECK THESE CARS BEFORE YOU BUY!