Walker Chevrolet

3940 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN 37067

New 877-288-3307 New877-288-3307
Used 888-228-2510 Used888-228-2510

"We Do DEALS The Other Guys Just Won't!"

Very Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

The salesman I dealt with was very nice, pleasant % helpful, not pushy. He either knew or found answers to all my questions. The dealership was willing to negotiate. Nothing was off the table. I feel we were able to come to an agreement that was fair to both sides and I left the dealership with my 07 Cadillac CTS that I wanted.

Best Service in Tennessee

by from Pulaski, Tennessee |

This dealership is the best one on earth. The facilities are clean and plenty of choices from quiet working space, to space for the kids, to space talk or watch TV. The people are VERY helpful, I cannot say enough about your entire service team. They found my tire problem and fixed it along with my regular oil change and tire rotation. They are all helpful, smiling, and focus on the customer and our needs. I cannot say enough about how great the people are at this location. I have a dealership within minutes of where I work BUT I drive 55 miles...about 1hour and 5-10 minutes depending on traffic to have my car worked on. If I am home which is an hour away from where I work it takes 1 hour and 30-45 minutes for me to get there and I HAVE done this because of the people and the trust I have in everything they do. Special thanks to Chris, he is a joy and a blessing.

BEST SALES AND SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from COLUMBIA, TN |

THE SALES CONSULTANT WAS VERY HELPFUL. WALKER CHEVROLET IS MY DEALER OF CHOICE FOR BOTH SALES AND SERVICE !!! GARY UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS IN CHOOSING MY NEW SILVERADO. THE BUYING PROCESS WAS QUICK AND EASY. CHRIS DERRIGO TAKES CARE OF MY TRUCK IN SERVICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND WALKER CHEVROLET TO ANYONE IN THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA FOR ANY NEW OR PRE-OWNED VEHICLE.

Walker Chevrolet

by from Gallatin tn |

This dealership make promises it can't keep! Check out other dealerships before you purchase...especially ones that claim they have no hidden fees! They're legit!

Walker Chevrolet responded to this review

March 8, 2014

I'm sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with Walker Chevrolet. We have no hidden fees and explain every fee on every transaction that we do with a consumer. Walker Chevrolet prides themselves for being a family owned dealer in Franklin since 1926. We hope that our longivity in the community stands for something! We treat our customers the way we would want to be treated! Maybe someday you will give us another chance to earn your business. Sincerely, Amy Hutchison General Manager

Flooded Vehicle

by from Nashville |

Watch out! This seller is trying to sell an Avalanche that was flooded without letting you know. The only way I knew how to look, thankfully I have a friend who repairs cars and told me what to look for! CHECK THESE CARS BEFORE YOU BUY!