Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24

1020 Belmont St, Brockton, MA 02301

New 866-949-7307 New 866-949-7307
Used 866-949-7082 Used 866-949-7082
Service 888-215-9250 Service 888-215-9250

Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24's only goal is to provide exceptional service and exceptional value!

Excellent Service

by from Holbrook, MA |

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Service Department at Chrysler Jeep 24. Every time I bring my car in for its regular maintenance, I feel the service people go out of their way to make me feel extra special. They take the time to explain the maintenance that is required on your car at the time you bring it in and I always get a free car wash when my service is done. Recently I had a non maintenance issue on my car which was going to take a whole day to fix. They provided me with a loaner car at no charge. I used to take my car to a different dealer and I would leave there feeling totally frustrated as they would refuse to address some issues my car had. That would never happen at Chrysler Jeep 24. They take the time to listen to your concerns and they go out of their way for you to address your car problems. I will never take my car any place else. They are the best!!

February 9, 2016

Hi June, wow, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you always enjoy your time at our service department. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! Hope to see you again soon!

New Vehicle New Experience At Dealership

by from BOSTON, MA |

Purchased a vehicle and by far this was the first time it was a relatively seamless experience. Mr Solomon Reddix was professional and courteous with my time. Even the initial contact with the internet personnel Melanie, I hope that is correct, was cordial and courteous. Even the finance while finalizing the deal with Jessica was quick and painless. You have a customer for life.

January 15, 2016

Hi there, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Solomon, Melanie, and Jessica were so helpful. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon!

Buying a Jeep

by from Brockton ma. |

Great experience,staff is very helpful and courteous.

January 10, 2016

Hi there, thanks for the positive review! Please come see us again soon!

used car

by from Brockton, Ma |

Over all pleasant , easy experience. Friendly professional staff. Mr Rappoport was able to complete my transaction in one day. Thrilled with my new vehicle.

September 9, 2015

Hi there, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Brendan was so helpful. Please come see us again soon!

Very nice personable salesman- not at all pushy.

by from Hanson, Ma. |

The facility was very modern and attractive, but the lot was crowded. As I said, the staff was very courteous and responsive.

July 31, 2015

Hi Mary, thanks for the positive review! Please come see us again soon!

Knowlegeable Staff/Low Pressure/Great Value

by from South Easton, MA |

Our sales consultant, Brendan Rappoport, did a fantastic job educating my wife and I on the different models of 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokees available. He found us the best value for our budget and provided an excellent trade in value for our 2009 CX-7. The car buying process can be tedious and contentious. Brendan and the entire staff at CJDR24 made the process a lot less stressful and painless. True professionals!

August 5, 2015

Hi Bob, we're so glad you and your wife enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Brendan! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee!

New Jeep

by from North Attleboro, Ma |

I had never been to this dealership and from the moment I met Solomon Reddix he was kind helpful and patient. I have bought several new cars and this was by far my best experience. I would recommend anyone to go here and buy a car no one will help more than Solomon best service I have ever received. Thank You

July 29, 2015

Hi Cristina, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Solomon! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new Jeep!

superb in every way

by from Mass. |

I worked with Ali over the phone and when I came in Ali wasnt there so I was handed off to her "floor partner" Nick I. I was taken aback for a second but he greeted me professionally and courteously. He asked for a second to review any notes that way I wouldnt need to repeat anything which I thoroughly enjoyed. The whole process was absolutely smooth and seemless from my trade in appraisal to me driving home in my new to me Jeep Wrangler. I will definitely come back and work with this dealer and especially Nick. Great Team there.

July 18, 2015

Hi Jason, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Nick! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler!

Acura TL

by from new bedford,ma. |

Gerry was awesome! His customer service skills are outstanding! I have been buying cars for over 40yrs. And this experience was painless! Everything was done so professionally and fast. Thank you again Gerry and the great team!!

July 14, 2015

Hi there, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Gerry! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. Hope to see you again soon!

Great experience leasing my new Jeep....

by from Boston, MA |

Thanks to Jennifer Tracey we have a new member of our family, our Jeep Cherokee Latitude. :)

July 14, 2015

Hi Dani, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Jennifer was so helpful. Please come see us again soon! And enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee Latitude!