Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24

1020 Belmont St, Brockton, MA 02301

New 866-949-7307 New 866-949-7307
Used 866-949-7082 Used 866-949-7082
Service 888-215-9250 Service 888-215-9250

Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24's only goal is to provide exceptional service and exceptional value!

Excellent Service

by from Holbrook, MA |

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Service Department at Chrysler Jeep 24. Every time I bring my car in for its regular maintenance, I feel the service people go out of their way to make me feel extra special. They take the time to explain the maintenance that is required on your car at the time you bring it in and I always get a free car wash when my service is done. Recently I had a non maintenance issue on my car which was going to take a whole day to fix. They provided me with a loaner car at no charge. I used to take my car to a different dealer and I would leave there feeling totally frustrated as they would refuse to address some issues my car had. That would never happen at Chrysler Jeep 24. They take the time to listen to your concerns and they go out of their way for you to address your car problems. I will never take my car any place else. They are the best!!

February 9, 2016

Hi June, wow, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you always enjoy your time at our service department. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! Hope to see you again soon!

Love this Dealership!

by from Easton Ma |

Brendan was my salesperson and was so easy going. I felt comfortable with him right from the start. I'm so happy with my new Jeep and would highly recommend Brendan and Chrysler Jeep 24 to anyone in the market for a vehicle!

May 5, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review and recommendation! We are so glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your new Jeep and please come see us again!

Jeep Animal

by from West Bridgewater |

Best Car buying experience I have ever had. Brendan Rappoport truly understands the customers perspective and put himself in my shoes. I felt as though he treated me like family and that's how it should be. Jeep 24 will be mine and my family's dealer for life!

May 3, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review! We are thrilled you had a great experience with Brendan. Welcome to the 24 family!

Lj is awesome

by from walpole ma |

excellent deal, and LJ is a great sales person, even tho my credit wasn't great instead of blowing me off he worked with his managers and found a bank to get the deal done, and he moves around pretty good for a big guy

April 30, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience and were able to get a great deal! Please come see us again.

Rudy all the way!

by from Watertown, MA |

I initially went to the dealership to see what used cars were available and was approached by one of the salesmen, Rudy. He showed me a few vehicles including the Renegade which I thought was soooo gross from the commercials I seen. But once Rudy walked me through the car features and the top being removable... I was sold! Rudy was super knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot and was not too bad on the eyes either lol. Smart and great personality which kept me engaged through the long paperwork process! I'd highly recommend him as your sales guy!

May 3, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review! We are so glad you had a great experience with Rudy. Enjoy your new Renegade!

LJ was Wonderful!!!!!

by from Cranston, RI |

LJ sold me my first car and I couldn't believe how great of an experience it was. I was very scared to walk into a dealership and get hit with really high prices but, LJ made me feel so comfortable. He really worked with me and walked me through the entire process. I would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to see him! I will definitely get any future cars from him and bring family members/ friends as well! Thank you so much for all your help and kindness ( which by the way is hard to find now a days) lol. Susan Ross

May 2, 2016

Hi Susan, thank you for the positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience and LJ was so helpful. Congratulations on your first car purchase and we look forward to seeing you again!

Elijon Calero

by from Providence Ri |

LJ is the most honest sales people I've ever dealt with, even when there was a small wait for the finance person he ordered me food and himself a large pizza, will do business with jeep 24 again!!!!

May 3, 2016

Hi, thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

LJ BEST CAR SALES MAN EVER..

by from brockton ma |

Lj was awesome to work with, made the transaction very smooth and easy I recommend the whole dealership to everyone.

April 30, 2016

Hi Ramon, thank you for the positive review and recommendation. We are so glad you had a great experience.

Lj awesome!!!!

by from Providence RI |

Lj was very good I purchased one car from him he took his time finding me the car I wanted and got me approved I was so happy with his services I highly recommend him if your looking to buy a car.

May 3, 2016

Hi Kim, thank you for the positive review and recommendation. We are so glad you had a great experience and hope to see you again!

Thank You!

by from Waltham Ma |

I purchased a used Jeep compass from Chrysler Jeep 24 and everyone there was great! Rudy was my salesman and handled everything like a pro! It was my best experience buying a car hands down!

May 3, 2016

Hi Sade, thank you for the positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience and Rudy was so helpful. Enjoy your new Compass and please come see us again!