Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24

1020 Belmont St, Brockton, MA 02301

New 888-544-5070
Used 888-544-0178
Service 888-215-9250

Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24's only goal is to provide exceptional service and exceptional value!

Awesome!

by from Newton, MA |

I'd been looking for a car for two years, so I've been to a lot of dealers. A lot. This place is the best: old school-- in the best way. Sol actually took the time to explain every button/knob/gear in the car, which I really appreciate. He made sure I thoroughly understood the car-- even after I bought it!! The finance process was very easy. Most importantly, they offered me an amazing deal: really, an offer I couldn't refuse. There was no heavy pressure, and I don't think they need it when their staff is so competent and knowledgable. I don't live close by, but I feel lucky I found this place.

February 6, 2015

Hi there, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you enjoyed your time at the dealership and that Sol was so helpful. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us again!

Solomon is great!

by from Brockton, MA |

I purchased my first Jeep after looking at several different years, makes and models of vehicles for over two months. From the minute I arrived at the dealership, Solomon Reddix was extremely helpful. He listened to every detail of my requests and came through. He went above and beyond just a salesman and made purchasing the Jeep a pleasure rather than a stressful process like most dealerships. If you need a new vehicle be sure to visit these guys, and make sure you ask for Solomon!

March 20, 2015

Hi Michael, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Solomon was so helpful. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon!

Great experience. No high pressure sales.

by from Sharon, MA |

We were referred to CJDR 24 from an online service from which we received several responses. CJDR24 responded quickly and actually had the cars they listed in stock when we arrived. The sales personnel were courteous and attentive. They honored the original price guarantee that came with their internet response. There were no high pressure tactics to buy a higher end car or add more options. Purchasing and financing the car was easy and hassle free. We got a phenomenal price for the car and a great finance rate. All this was made possible by the staff at CJDR 24. I have never liked the haggling that goes with buying a car. There was none of it with this dealership. It was a great experience as far as car buying goes. I recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car.

January 11, 2015

Hi Marcus, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at the dealership! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

car shopping

by from E.B.Ma. |

B . Rappaport could not have made it any easier. He was very helpful and took care of everything! Will be going back for the next car.

January 10, 2015

Hi there, thanks for the positive review! Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon!

Great Deal!

by from West Bridgewater, MA |

My husband and I went to Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM 24 interested in leasing a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The salesman, Michael Boland, was professional, patient, informative, knowledgeable and friendly throughout the entire process. He worked with my husband to get the best deal possible and we are very appreciative for his help. This has definitely been our best experience purchasing a vehicle. I will definitely recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends and refer them to Michael since our experience was so good. Thanks!

November 15, 2014

Hi Randilynn, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you and your husband enjoyed your time at the dealership and that Michael was so helpful. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us again! Enjoy your new Grand Cherokee!

Great Experience. No Pressure Sales

by from Bridgewater MA |

Mike Boland & the entire sales staff at Jeep 24 were great to work with. Mike, specifically, was knowledgeable, courteous, & didn't pressure me at any point to move forward with a purchase I wasn't comfortable with. The entire sales staff worked with me to get to a price point I was looking towards & went above & beyond to make it happen. I'd recommend stopping in at Jeep 24 if you're looking for a Jeep. Ask for Mike Boland.

November 15, 2014

Hi Eric, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Mike! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new Jeep!

Great Service and Hassle Free

by from Boston MA |

Solomon Reddix was my sales professional - my favorite kind of salesperson - NOT pushy. Got me exactly what I wanted in one day! The only way to buy a car!

November 8, 2014

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Solomon! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new car!

Great buying experience

by from Newton, MA |

Bought a new jeep from Solomon Reddix. I was very impressed with his knowledge and commitment to making the deal right for me. The price was very competitive and he answered all my many questions.

November 8, 2014

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad Solomon was so helpful. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon! And enjoy your new Jeep!

Great experience

by from Needham, MA |

I purchased a new 2015 Ram 2500 built to my specs (factory order through the dealer). I worked with Solomon Reddix and have only great things to say. The process was actually enjoyable and completely no hassle. Other dealers tried starting with an unrealistic price hoping to haggle, but this dealership gave me a great price from the start and a no-haggle experience. Solomon kept me apprised of my expected delivery date and was very responsive via phone and via text on answering questions I had. When I came to pick up the truck it was flawless with all of the paperwork, manuals, keys, etc. all ready for me. They were pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Solomon and the dealership.

November 6, 2014

Hi Dave, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you enjoyed your time at the dealership and that Solomon was so helpful. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us again! And enjoy your new Ram 2500!

Best Buyin Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I had the best auto buying experience at Chrysler Jeep 24! The entire process was easy, hassle free, and free of sales pressure. I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I used the True Car service and obtained a price online. Chrysler Jeep 24 called me the same day to come and test drive a Jeep. Although they did not have the model and color that I wanted at their lot, our sales consultant,Beethoven Penalo , was able to locate the exact model and color vehicle that I wanted. Beethoven was courteous and knowledgeable. There was not pushy sales person or sales tactics. I was well treated and received a great price. The entire process as smooth and stress free. I definitely would purchase another vehicle here at Chrysler Jeep 24!

October 2, 2014

Hi Myron, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Beethoven! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Huge selection Great prices

by from Massachusetts |

We were shopping online looking for a used Jeep then went to see the cars at the dealerships to compare what we saw. We went to several but after meeting Sol we knew we wanted to buy from him. He was so kind and easy to talk to We felt no sales pressure at all. He is just a regular nice guy. We are very happy we chose to buy our car from him. We also financed through them and Vanessa was so kind and friendly and made everything so easy for us as well.

September 23, 2014

Hi Christine, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at the dealership with Sol and Vanessa! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!