AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin

Used 888-841-5925
Service 888-485-9183

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Austin, Texas |

I came in unsure of what I wanted to do and with the help of Wallace Lundgren I left with exactly what I wanted. Wallace did an outstanding job and I could not be any happier. He treated me like VIP and I left extremely satisfied. Thank you so much!

AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin responded to this review

March 31, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

great customer service

by from georgetown,tx |

I am real pleased with the service center, with the hospitality that I have received each time that I have taken my silverado for service thanks for showing great customer service

First Rate Service.

by from Frisco, TX |

I had been trying to find a new car for over a month in DFW. I could not get anyone to help work with me to try and find what I wanted or listen to what I wanted to pay (monthly and down payment). Everyone continued to come back and say "that's just not going to work" or "I will continue to look to help find what you want". The truth is, they never called me back. They never e-mailed me. They just didn't want to work with me because I didn't want to buy right then and there. I reached out to AutoNation Chevy in Austin and was connected to Joshua Reese. My first conversation with Josh last about 30 minutes and during that time he had found the Tahoe we were looking for and stay within my budget. Since we live in DFW, it was going to be a few days before we could come down. Unfortunately for us, the car was sold the day before we could get down there. However, Josh was very prepared and had several options for us to take a look at and we ended up with the car we were looking for. We are very pleased AutoNation and the service Josh provided. I have already recommended both to several friends and family members who are looking to purchase a new vehicle over the next few months. Thanks for all your help and working with us to make what seems to be a very difficult process extremely easy. Thanks, The Timberlake Family

Great buying experience

by from Austin, Texas |

Shannon did a great job of finding what I needed/wanted. She was very patient with my wife and I explaining the features how they worked. I got the feeling that we had found a new friend. Service and a good buying experience is more important to me than bottom dollar.

Exception Customer Service and Fabulous Inventory

by from Nolanville, Texas |

Our car buying experience with AutoNation was nothing less than remarkable! Ariel, our salesperson was great; he streamlined the entire car buying experience. Ariel listened to my details and list of needs, wrote down this information, and then confirmed his understanding of these needs. He pulled up the car we needed and it was very shortly after that we drove the car home. The entire crew, from sales, financing, to management and anyone in between was customer oriented and demonstrated leadership in customer service. In addition, the facility was not only beautiful, but exceptionally clean.

Outstanding Dealer!

by from Leander, Texas |

Amazing Sales, Service and GM. Would recommend buying a vehicle from this dealer to anyone interested in a great customer service experience.

Dedicated Staff = Happy Customers!

by from Austin, Texas |

I thought I wasn't going to get out of that place with a car that I actually wanted. But in the end, my sales guy, Jay, he really pulled it off for me and got me EXACTLY what I wanted and more! The whole team worked harder than I could have possibly imagined and I'll never forget it. This place really is the best! I couldn't have been happier!

Great service and personal attention!

by from Lago Vista, Tx |

Your prices and service are The Best! We will always bring our truck back to y'all and as always, appreciate our service rep James S greatly!

great services

by from Austin,Texas |

Very nice staff they are always with a smile greeting people trying to help anyway they can if call them also available that's why I buy my cars with chevrolet.

Buying a new vehicle

by from Austin, Texas |

We had the easiest time buying our new truck! No pressure and loved our salesman Charles Ball. Very knowledgable and answered all out questions. They went out of their way to find us all ths discounts available without being asked! AAA +++

New truck

by from Austin, Texas |

This was the most pleasant auto buying experience I have ever had.

AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin responded to this review

May 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!