AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin

Used 888-841-5925
Service 888-485-9183

Me & My New Malibu

by from Austin Texas |

Hey Everyone, If you are in the market for a new car, I highly recommend the folks at Autonation Chevorlet in Austin Texas. I started my search online and immediately got connected with Logan Maxwell who stepped up to the plate all the way through. He setup an appointment time for us to meet, after I explained my stituation to him. During my visit, he introduced me to all the folks that were going to be involved in helping me close the deal. No games, No hassel, just straight up details and now I am in my NEW Chevorlet Malibu and completely happy that I went there. You don't have to take my word for it, just simply contact my boy Logan Maxwell @maxwellL@AutoNation.com and you will see why I took the time to write this review. Thanks Logan and Everyone else at AutoNation Chevorlet Austin Tx for making this extremely easy and enjoyable. Regards, Ted

AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin responded to this review

July 12, 2013

Ted, Hello and thanks a bunch for this feedback. We appreciate your business and are so glad you're satisfied. Happy motoring!

Great buying experience

by from College Station, TX |

I purchased a used Tahoe from this dealership. It was a great experience from start to finish. The staff is very friendly and easy to work with. I would difinitely use them for a future purchase.

autonation

by from Austin, TX |

if you want to buy a vehicle, they will not let you leave without giving you a better deal than anyone else. I have bought two vehicles the last year and have shopped around, but these guys beat the competition every time.

Best car buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

Very friendly and helpful people at AutoNation. Final price was negotiated over the phone with email resulting in minimal time at the dealership. By far, AutoNation was my best car buying experience ever.

I keep going back

by from Georgetown, TX |

This is the 3rd car we have bought from Auto Nation, I keep going back because I feel like I am treated fairly, and everyone that works there seems knowlagable and sincere.

Director of Engineering

by from Austin, TX |

Very smooth and professional. The whole process was fast, efficient, and was one of the best experiences I have ever had buying a car. Good work Autonation folks! Special shout out to Jamie our salesperson

2015 Camaro

by from Austin, TX |

This is my second Camaro purchase with Auto Nation and again it was a wonderful experience! The team worked hard to help me achieve my purchase and they were both respectful of me and my schedule. Great communication and top notch customer service! Thanks Ruben and JD for making my experience easy! Great bunch!

Worst Service Department

by from Austin, TX |

To begin with I made an appointment to have a simple oil change and waited 2 hours for this service to be completed. They rotated the tires that day and 2 weeks later when I had a flat tire realized that they had not put the wheel lock back in the truck. This resulted in me having to return to AutoNation to have a the tire leak fixed. I went in early that morning around 8:15am, I waited 2.5 hours on this visit because the service guy who checked me in didn?t tell the new service tech that I was even there. Patrick my new service tech then proceeded to have a very condescending attitude and basically just told me to keep waiting. I had already been waiting 2.5 hours for a very simple tire patch. The story could have stopped there but NO 3 days later the same tire is again low. We aired it up at the local gas station and thought it was probably just something with the sensor. Gradually over the next 3 days the tire looses more air so I take it to Discount Tire where they inform me that the patch that was put on the tire was leaking and they find another nail in the tire that AutoNation didn?t remove the first time. He suggests that I take it back to AutoNation because patching a patch is not an option. So I make an appointment for the next day, 2 hours after getting there I?m informed by Patrick that the tire needs to be replaced. (well duh, I told you that when I got here.) So instead of taking responsibility for a leaking patch that cannot be patched again or the fact that they left the nail in there on the first visit, they tell me that the nail they didn?t remove is too far into the sidewall and I?ll need a new $205 tire. When I question why I have to pay for a new tire when it?s their patch that?s leaking and causing me to need a new tire, I?m assured that it?s not the leaking patch but the nail that?s causing me to have to get a new tire. I find this very frustrating because the guy at discount tire offered to fix the nail the night before but wouldn?t touch the patch because of the liability. I decide to take the high road and just agree to get the new tire because let?s face it I?ve been at the dealership for another 2 hours and I?m ready to leave. I tell Patrick that I have road hazard insurance and we will want to use that to help pay for the tire, he again is very condescending and tells me that road hazard doesn?t pay for new tires. At this point I have finally had it and go out to the truck to grab my warranty paperwork and guess what?I DO have new tire replacement coverage with my road hazard. He was entering a completely incorrect car into his system to verify my coverage and had the audacity to have me listen to the recording as the automated system told me I wasn?t covered. Well if you enter the correct VIN number into the system it works just fine. All in all I spent 6.5 hours dealing with AutoNation?s inability to efficiently service my truck. I will NEVER use AutoNation for service work again.

AutoNation Chevrolet West Austin responded to this review

November 17, 2014

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in your dealings with our location. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (512) 309-0028 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Great service

by from Austin, TX |

Super helpful. Quality dealership. Would recommend to my friends and family.

Enjoyable experience.

by from Austin, TX |

It was an enjoyable experience. It was an in and out sale in that the suburban I was trading in was being bought by a member of my family with them trading in another auto on the one I was trading in. There was not any pressure as I had done a lot of exploration prior to going to Automation. I had contacted 6 other dealers and knew the prices and options. I knew what I wanted and what options I wanted on my auto. Mark was very professional in the way he handled the sale. I would go back to him if I was buying another auto.

A Nice Surprise

by from Austin, TX |

I had been looking for a Corvette for several months but I had not been able to make a deal. GM had advertized a military discount but the dealerships would not honor the discount on Corvettes. Sometimes I could get close on the price but then they would not give me what my trade was worth or they would give me a good price on my trade and not discount the Corvette. So never got to the drive out price I was looking for then I visited Autonation . Ruben Orrantia asked what deal I was looking for and Autonation made it happen. Something no other dealer could make happen,they made a deal in less than hour and that includeda dealer I had bought a car year from for the past 30 years.I have found myself a new dealership !