AutoNation Chevrolet Gulf Freeway

Used 888-711-0913
Service 888-471-8332

Extreme Customer Service

by from Houston, Texas |

The Parts and Service staff is extremely pleasant, helpful and professional.

July 14, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lisa. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

Called shes to find out if car was still under warranty and associate was very hellpful. When i received my car wAs nice and celan which i didnt expect to receive it like that.

Great services

by from Houston, TX |

Sales guy was awesome and very helpful answering all my questions.

September 27, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Maria. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road!

Great friendly clean place to shop for a vehicle

by from Pasadena, TX |

Auto Nation Chevrolet was a greater experience I didn't have to look for a salesman he found me in less than 5 minutes of me walking the parking lot. Treated me fare listened to what I was looking for and executed finding the truck I drove home in! Good people!

Just like a brand new Business

by from Houston, TX |

great team ,great service they went above and beyond, I would recommend them to anyone of my friends or family.

September 21, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Chevrolet Gulf Freeway. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Ms. Paula D Rayme

by from Houston, TX |

These guys were great. I came in without a penny down, told them exactly what I needed and left with the perfect car within 2 hours. Thank you again.

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Houston, TX |

I was referred by a friend. She had a great experience there before and she was right. The whole process was enjoyable from the salesman to the finance process. Everyone involved was cordial and did not pressure me to purchase. I will definitely be back for other purchases.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for the glowing review! It's great to know we could be of help.

A VERY Satisfied female and first time buyer!!!!

by from Houston, TX |

When I first walked into AutoNation's parking lot, I was hesitant to inquire about buying a vehicle on my own, but Sal Rubio was the 1st person to greet me and was very helpful and wonderful in making me feel comfortable. He and Sam Guerrero, (Finance Mgr) both made my choosing and buying experience seem like a piece of cake! There was no haggling and no pressure and both of these gentlemen treated me with utmost professionalism and also managed not to stress me out. I really appreciate these two people and would recommend AutoNaion Chevrolet Gulf Freeway to my friends and Family!

September 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Purchased a new SUV

by from Houston, Tx |

We went in a couple of days prior to look at the 2015 SUV's and Jorge Monzono helped us out. I liked the fact that he wasn't a pushy sales man! So when we did decide to get the 2015 Tahoe we went back. Thanks for going back and forth with the finance guy for us. We LOVE our Tahoe!!!

Unprofessional staff, poor customer service

by from Houston, TX |

My initial impression was positive. I was with my sister & her husband who had come from out of town to shop for mini vans. The salesman was friendly, answered questions & was not pushy. My sis & her husband purchased a used minivan on a Sat night. On Mon morning when they were driving home from Hou the malfunction indicator light came on & the vehicle began to shutter. It was driven less than 200 miles. They returned the vehicle and the salesman was apologetic. The issue arose when the credit mgr refused to provide a doc in writing concerning the void of the sale other than writing void & his initials on the bill of sale. He was completely rude to my sister when she asked for her down put check back of several thousand $$. He said it had been processed & the void would be taken care of (I was present for the purchase & return). He refused to cut her a ck back. 1 week later she receives a collection notice in the mail for the down pmt check. Her and her husband contact the salesman who gives them the # to the credit mgr to handle. Her husband calls him several times but never gets a return phone call. Finally he answers before closing and says he doesn't know how it happened & gives him another # to call instead of just handling what he said he would handle. My sis's husband leaves a msg & has yet to hear back from that person. The next day my sis calls the salesman and asks for something in writing to say that the sale was void & she does not owe the amt of the down pmt check. He tells her there's nothing he can do, calls her unreasonable when she insists on documentation & hangs up on her 2x. She then gets in contact with the general mgr, who is less than sympathetic, blames her for placing a stop pmt on the check (why wouldn't she? the salesman & credit mgr even told her she may want to do it) and then blames the checking company instead of just apologizing & taking responsibility & handling it. He then refuses to give her anything in writing to say she does not owe the down pmt amount. He says he'll call back when "it's figured out". She asks for him to call by the end of the day regardless. End of the day & she has not heard from the GM. I stop by the dealership since I live in Hou, she does not. I told the salesman it was completely unnecessary for him to hang up on my sis 2x when she's trying to get her money & credit resolved especially after he sold her a shoddy product (did I mention she's over 6 mos pregnant). His reply, "You get what you pay for." Yes this is what the salesman said! I asked if that was their new motto & stated the veh couldn't even make a 200 mile trip. He tried to back track his statement. Introduced myself to the GM. He told me I needed to leave. We spoke outside. He said everything was taken care of yet my sis had not received a call from him or anything in writing. He said he was "busy with other things". I asked him to give her something in writing and a formal apology both of which he refused & refused to give me the # to the acctg dept. I told him he & his employees were rude to my sister & were poor businessmen. He said I was condescending and rude. I told him I could not believe he was the GM acting that way & asked if he even cared that my sis & her husband had been his customers, that I was a potential customer & people we knew were potential customers. Apparently he did not. I told him he was pathetic & I had never been treated this way. He called my sister after I left. She asked to speak to his boss. He said there was no one above him. The next day she received a formal apology & notification from the GM stating the sale was void & she did not owe the down pmt amt BUT only after she had sent a complaint to the customer svc dept. Guess he does have a boss :) I'm waiting on a return call from the exec to the regional pres. I'm unimpressed with this comp. No customer skills, emps lack integrity & they failed to provide proper info & documentation.

New 2015 Tahoe

by from Houston Texas |

Roberto was a great salesman and tried to get us the best deal possible.