AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway

Used 866-283-7523
Service 800-836-0373

Superb!

by from Houston, Tx |

I was referred to Autonation by my brother who has bought his Fords there in the past and was told that Usaldo was the man to talk to. I had been to many other dealers beforehand to shop around (like any prudent person would) but I did not get, even close to, the attention and care I received from him. I had a very specific Ford Fusion in mind and a fairly strict budget with which to work with. There were no hidden fees or attempts to up sell, just a man who did a fantastic job of making my car buying experience leaps and bounds ahead of anything I had previously expected. Needless to say, he is the reason I am the proud owner of a brand new 2014 Ford Fusion. If i could give 6 stars to rate my experience, I wouldn't hesitate.

very upset on the verge of tears

by from Houston, TX |

It seems I will never find out the quality of repairs here. I took in my vehicle to get one of the lights fixed believing it would onlu take two days, and now its been a week, amd seems like it will be more! We also believed that EVERYTHING was covered by the 90 day warrenty my vehicle came with, as told by the people who serviced us. Apparently they are confused because we have been sent back and forth between countless people over charging us and what is covered by the given warrenty. I am very upset because I grew very fond of this vehicle and now that I need it I have to haggle with family members to borrow their vehicles. I do not wish to return the vehicle for I am fond of it, but if it comes to it we may have to and take our services elsewhere. We paid a very good sum of money for it and a simple head light malfunction cannot be covered? Quite rediculous.

Saturday morning

by from PEARLAND TEXAS |

OVER ALL A GOOD DAY, THE ONLY THING WAS IT TOOK SO LONG TO COMPLETE

Most Awesome Dealership experience ever!

by from Leesville, Louisiana |

Great place! Jim McAuliff contacted us from our internet inquiry, I told him our situation and he assured us, he could help. We drove 3.5 hours to visit this dealership over any others closer to us! Jimmy delivered! He took time with us, helped us find the perfect vehicle and made sure we were comfortable our entire time there. Thank you so much Jim. We love our Ford F-150! We will definitely will be back and will refer friends!

Happy Customer

by from Houston Tx |

We brought a Ford Mustang from AutoNation Ford. We were treated with excellent customer services from every employee we came in contact with.Richard Smith was Great along with all other employees.I would recommend this Dealership to anyone looking for a Ford.

Great Service

by from South Houston Tx |

My husband and recently went to AutoNation Chevrolet for our truck service maintenance, while waiting for our son to come and pick us up we start walking around the dealership and we were greeted by a young man name Jorge who was very nice and polite and start talking to us about getting a new vehicle even tho we told him we just got one, didn't walked away from us he stand there and had a very nice conversation with us. Finally my son arrived and we left when we came back to pick our car my son decided to get a new vehicle we went inside and asked for Jorge since he was so nice and had provided a great customer service even after we told him we were not buying anything. My family and I thank this young man for a wonderful purchase experience. Fam. Aguirre

Good people

by from Houston, Tx |

JC Robinson sold us a truck in 2001 and is still good at what he does. He is still doing this after 27 years at the same dealer ship. You got to be good to do it that long with the same people.

Amazing Experience!

by from Houston, Texas |

I loved my experience with this dealership! From the moment I walked in, they made me feel like I was the most important client in the room. I originally thought I wanted an SUV, but the sales person assisting me made sure to show me different options. I ended up changing my mind and chosing to go with a Ford Fusion. The new body style is so sleek! I then couldn't decide between two colors with very different interiors...the salesman went to the trouble of re-washing them both and parking them side-by-side to help me make my final decision. After much back and forth, I decided on the 2014 white (tan interior) Ford Fusion. THEN the finance guy couldn't have been more helpful during the billing process. Everyone at this dealership was so friendly, accomodating and professional. I would absolulety go back and refer a friend the next time they are car shopping.

Daniel O.

by from Splendora, TX |

Their low prices online got my attention to drive across town and buy a new 2013 F-150 and they made it painless and got me out of their pretty quickly. Would definitely recommend buying here! Leo Trejo was a great sales representative without the high pressure sales!

Honest Deal

by from Pearland, TX |

Matthew Haslund was fair and honest. It was the best experience I've had with buying a new car, he was not pushy like other salesman I've dealt with. I would recommend to anyone. They gave me a fair price on my trade in.