AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway

Used 866-283-7523
Service 800-836-0373

Superb!

by from Houston, Tx |

I was referred to Autonation by my brother who has bought his Fords there in the past and was told that Usaldo was the man to talk to. I had been to many other dealers beforehand to shop around (like any prudent person would) but I did not get, even close to, the attention and care I received from him. I had a very specific Ford Fusion in mind and a fairly strict budget with which to work with. There were no hidden fees or attempts to up sell, just a man who did a fantastic job of making my car buying experience leaps and bounds ahead of anything I had previously expected. Needless to say, he is the reason I am the proud owner of a brand new 2014 Ford Fusion. If i could give 6 stars to rate my experience, I wouldn't hesitate.

Long distance purchase

by from temple, tx |

Purchases 8 vehicles in June for my agency. Transaction was handled long distance and all was handled as promised. Mario Ibarra was contact with dealership and he was very helpful in completing the transaction. Was so pleased with service that we purchased an additional vehicle from Autonation in July.

Ford Auto Nation Gulf Freeport Houston TX

by from Leesville, LA |

Prices were great and Custumer service was good the day I purchase the vehicle. After that they didnt care anymore. I didnt not get tax credit for the vehicle I trade and they will not help. Mr Calvin was verry rude and didnt want to help. They told me that I need it to pay and thats it. I explained to them what the Tittle clerk need to do and they dodnt care. They are buch of hipocrits that all they want is our money. I dont recommend at all specially if you are out of state or military.

Great Service/Experience Purchasing a New Ford

by from Shoreacres, TX |

I dealt with Mario Ibarra who did a fantastic job getting the exact car that we needed. Mario's location did not have the car that we wanted. I was impressed with the effort he took looking for the car and he even took the time off to go the other Ford dealership where the car was located and personally picked it up. He kept his promises regarding timing of delivery. If you are in the market for a Ford vehicle, I highly recommend that you ask for Mario Ibarra.

Autonation Ford in Houston, tx Gulfreeway

by from Lafayette, La |

I've purchased 2 Vehicles from Don Morales, and this guy is on the Job, he is one of the most dedicated Salesman that I have ever seen or came across. He made the process effortless and accommodated to my wife and I situation. Once I have bought from here I will continue to buy from here, I have no problem driving from Louisiana to purchase. Autonation Ford is now my hometown Dealer. And believe me when I say Don Morales and his team is the team to have on your side.

Great overall service ...

by from Houston , Texas |

The people at Autonation Ford did an outstanding job of providing me just what I needed I recommend this dealership all customers

What a headache

by from Houston, Texas |

Pros: Decent prices. Will treat you good and agree to anything until they get your money, quality of service declines after that and the cons begin. If you can get a salesman who knows what he is doing, such as Will, I think you would have a far better experience than I did. When my problems were brought to a manager that cared about customer satisfaction, they were resolved right away. Cons: Lots of excuses from every employee I spoke with and lots of false promises. Some managers (the recently promoted one, for instance) don't seem to care about customers or helping them. If you choose to buy here, read all of the fine print and make sure you know what you are getting into, but this should apply anywhere. I would NOT recommend my salesperson to anyone looking to buy. I'd highly recommend double checking anything you get from them. They have a blaring radio that's guaranteed to give you a headache and if you ask them to turn it down the next salesperson that walks by turns it back up. (This happened 3 times) My salesperson, Rosa was terrible. I would not recommend dealing with her. It was a never ending nightmare with false promises, me being given a (new) scratched vehicle with missing components (that I paid extra for), and me being told it was fixed every day of the week until I involved a manager, Ezekiel Torres, who actually seemed to care. She even sent me two separate emails asking how I liked the vehicle while it was sitting on their lot being 'fixed'. I was introduced to two other managers, one who was recently promoted whose name I didn't catch that couldn't of cared less about helping me get these problems resolved much less speaking to me and one that wasn't really directly involved in the whole process. After I told the dealership that I didn't want to deal with Rosa anymore they got me working with Will and I wish I could of dealt with him from the start. I don't have enough room to write down all of the issues I had with this dealership and while I appreciate the actions of Mr Torres and Will its beyond not acceptable to have been lied to for a week about nearly everything my salesperson said.

Love My New Expedition!

by from Houston, TX |

We purchased a 2012 Ford Expedition and couldn't be happier. Jimmy Mac is the man to see if you're looking for a new or used Ford vehicle. I spoke with him on the phone about what I was looking for and when we got there he showed me exactly what I'd asked for. In fact, this location had the largest inventory of Expeditions that I'd seen so far so there were plenty to choose from. He didn't try to sell me on something that I didn't want either. We test drove two and picked the one that we liked and that was it. The price was already much lower than other dealerships. We walked in there with a pre-approved auto loan with my bank at pretty good rate; however, the finance department at AutoNation was able to beat that rate by more than one percent! We did decide to purchase an additional warranty that protects my SUV for up to 144k miles, which is a huge weight off our shoulders just knowing that repairs, towing, and rental cars if I need one are covered.

Easy and quick purchase

by from Houston,TX |

I was a pleasant experience while purchasing my vehicle here. It actually was the best deal after shopping around!! I do not have the patients to haggle so knew what I wanted and they worked with me and we agreed on a deal. Next purchase will definitely be one of my first stops. Highly recommended.

Buying a new truck

by from Houston, Texas |

My husband was considering the purchase of a new truck and since we had great service years ago with AutoNation, he decided to visit the dealership nearest to our home. Enrique was the salesman who very patiently answered questions, located the exact truck my husband was interested in and set up the electronics for us. At no time did we feel rushed or disrespected because of the many questions we asked. If you are an older person who does not want to feel pushed into making a decision before your questions are completely resolved, go to AutoNation and ask for Enrique. The only suggestion I would offer to the company is to increase the size and staffing of the Service Center. As sales increase, it will be customers' satisfaction with subsequent service department experiences that shape their future reactions.

Great Buying Experience

by from Houston, TX |

Just purchased a 2013 Ford Edge SEL, couldn't be happier, 20% off sticker and great price on my trade in, if in the need of a new car go see James Robinson, he will take care of you. I went in a total of three times and he was always patient, even though I drove multiple cars before deciding. Wasn't planning on the extended warranty, since our credit union usually provides one, but after speaking with the finance department, I went with the Ford one. With all the new computer compotents, I wanted everything covered. Great service and location.