AutoNation Toyota Scion Gulf Freeway

Used 888-280-0825
Service 888-280-1304

Great Experience

by from Houston, TX |

Very pleased with the RAV4 I purchased. Abid was very pleasant and helpful. He assisted me greatly in making sure I had everything in order to drive off the lot. Even making phone calls for me and updating/informing my insurance carrier of my new vehicle purchase. I also appreciate Nelson in finance and how he made sure I knew exactly what was available to me, if it was beneficial or not and laying everything out on the table for me to decide. I was treated fairly, didn't feel pressured at all.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Gulf Freeway responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

GREAT Experience So I bought a Truck and a car.

by from Houston, TX |

My sales associate Anthony Avera, was amazing. From the time I walked to the end of my sale and even after that when I came in to order more parts. He was no hassle and was the first associate to assist me. Others appeared to busy or just walked away. Anthony allowed me to test drive as many cars and trucks as I wanted. I had such a good experience that when I came in to pick up my truck my wife bought a Prius for herself.

Awesome Deal

by from league city, Tx |

I was in and out in no time. The salesman was honest and listened to what i had to say. Very pleased with overall experience.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Gulf Freeway responded to this review

November 14, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

toyota camry

by from houston texas |

they were really helpful and took the time out to help me get my new toyota camry

Exceptional Service from our Salesman Scott Savage

by from Lake Jackson, Texas |

Scott Savage was extremely helpful when we went in to purchase our new 2015 Platium Highlander. He was well informed and answered all of the questions we had for him.I especially liked the fact that he was not Pushy!!! When they didn't have the color we wanted on the lot, he went out of his way to locate the color we wanted. I was very pleased with the service we received, and would use him again in the future.

New truck purchase

by from Mont Belvieu, Texas |

My sales associate was very helpful and continuously updated me as we discussed he would. I will definitely use him again.

NEW Toyota RAV4 2015

by from GALVESTON,TX |

I just got my RAV4 2015 at AutoNation Toyota Scion Gulf Freeway last week.I was so happy that they gave me a great deal when I traeded in my HOnda CRv 2013.Thank you again to Mr. Luis for assisting me on buying my new Toyota Rav4.Proud to be a member of the Toyota family. Duane

Great service

by from Houston,Texas |

Very satisfied with the service. The salesman who help me is very nice.

Excellent Experience

by from Houston,TX |

I was shopping around for a pre-owned vehicle and had become very frustrated with the process. I had some dealerships call me and tell me I was pre-approved and to come in for further assistance. I would come into the dealership only to be told I don't qualify through their company. I knew I had less than perfect credit but I also know that it's very possible to get into a vehicle under these circumstances. So, I came across Autonation Toyota Scion on the Gulf Freeway and ran into a dealer named Felix Castillo. I immediately explained to Felix the situation I was in and he assured me not to worry and he would take care of me. As we continued to talk I found out that Felix was a very skilled car salesmen with over 35 years of experience. He was very professional and confident that he could get me the car of my dreams. He fought tooth and nail with the banks on my behalf until the point of exhaustion. I had never seen a car dealer care so much about the customers well being. To make a long story short, I ended up in a beautiful pre-owned vehicle that exceeded my expectations. Thanks Autonation and particularly Felix Castillo for your relentless Effort and courteousy. I recommend anyone looking for a Pre-owned vehicle, to save themselves some time and get on over to Autonation Toyota Scion on the Gulf Freeway and ask for Felix Castillo. You will Thank yourself Later!

Great Service will be back

by from Houston Texas |

Very please Customer service was excellent keep up the good work Auto Nation Gulf Frwy

Everything was great

by from Houston Texas |

Everything was awesome. They always do a great job and service. Everything is always quick and easy and never have trouble.