Maroon Kia

2455 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ 07470

Great service from Steve Durkin

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

Very happy with my purchase of a 2015 Kia Soul. It is just great! Thanks Steve Durkin.

October 18, 2014

We're glad you enjoyed making a hassle free purchase at Maroon Kia. We appreciate customers like you. Welcome to the Maroon Kia family! We will strive to continue to exceed all your expectations.

Maroon Kia

by from pequannock nj |

Excellent staff. All are very knowledgeable about their own cars and cars in general. Friendly and worked hard to come up with a solution I was happy with and comfortable financially with. Steve Durkin showed me several options and was open with the info on each. Akmal Ahmed went over all the financials carefully, and Peter Zablocki made sure I understood everything about the car before releasing it. Thank you all! Highly recommend Maroon Kia. Kathy C

September 4, 2014

KIA OPTIMA LX

by from Wayne |

Here at Maroon Kia, I got optimal customer service. Steve Durkin was helpful in the utmost way. He told me everything about the car, the ins and outs. He helped me with a good price and kept the process quite simple. I'm very pleased with how everything went and i would refer anyone here and i would send them to Steve.

September 8, 2014

Awesome Experience

by from Pompton Lakes, NJ |

We were in a unique situation with this being our first car buying experience, and we also needed two cars instead of just one. We were very nervous about the process and had been busy visiting multiple dealerships in the area. Maroon Kia came highly recommended and we couldn't be happier with Humberto, who helped us through the several visits we made there, and all of the staff. They took use through all of our options from new to preowned and leasing in great detail, treated us with respect, and truly knew and were rightfully proud of the vehicles they showed us. We love our Kia's and couldn't be more happy with the experience.

August 18, 2014

Peter Siekierski is the man!

by from Wanaque, NJ |

Picture yourself walking into your cousin house to talk about car buying options, and your cousin is an expert in cars that would only give you the very best advise. Peter is not my cousin, but I was treated like family from the moment I stepped into Maroon KIA. Peter listened to my needs and replayed with a very detailed and factual description of my next car. My reply was, ...I will shop around. Without insisting even once, he said "Thanks for stopping by, I believe we have the best car for the category you are looking for, see you back here when you are done shopping around." Peter was right, KIA has the best combination of technology and quality relation to car price. My experience with Peter at Maroon KIA was the very best I have experienced when purchasing a car! He established himself as a trusted adviser, and he worked in a very straight forward manner to bring me to a deal that I am very satisfied with. Actually I walked out of the dealer with not 1 but 2 cars! It makes me very happy to be a KIA Optima and a KIA Rio owner! Our cars are perfect for me and my family. Peter was able to get me the outside of a bad deal I had from my previous car purchase. I am very pleased about that! I wouldn't buy a car from anyone else. The best product, the best advise, the best customer experience. Highly recommended!

August 11, 2014

The only dealer that listened and delivered

by from Ringwood, N.J. |

In my search for a new SUV I visited many dealers of all makes. Maroon Kia and their representative Peter Siekierski was the only dealer that Listened to me and Exceeded my expectations. Peter Siekierski was extremely polite, professional and proficient. I will high recommend Mr. Siekierski to all of my friends and family. I love my Sorento. The best buying experience I ever had!

July 27, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind words. We appreciate you! Welcome to the Maroon Kia family. We will strive to continue to exceed your expectations

1st Time Car Buyer

by from Oakland, NJ |

This was my first car purchase/lease that I was doing on my own. I was narrowing down my choices with cars and I was walking in to every dealership making a point that I strictly wanted to just test drive the car I was interested in. Peter Siekierski was the only one who actually took the time to talk to me about the car I was interested in (the Kia Forte) out of every place I went to (i.e. Ford, Chevrolet, and Hyundai). It was a great fit from the start! Peter knew the ins and outs of the car, took my for a test drive, and answered every question I had. Peter truly knew his product! He is professional, courteous, and respectful. I was rather impressed considering other places just went in the car with me and seemed utterly annoyed that I was just test driving. It was all smooth sailing from test drive all the way to getting my car. I am extremely pleased with Maroon Kia and I highly recommend speaking with Peter! Thank you for everything!

July 22, 2014

Great Service and Very Helpful

by from West Milford, NJ |

I am a repeat customer to Maroon Kia and once again I was not disappointed. I worked with Steve Durkin who was very responsive and was able to get me exactly the car and the options I was looking for. I also met with Vinny the Service Director. Steve and Vinny both took the time to show me the functionality of the car and were very helpful. The whole team is great to work with. I am very satisfied with my new car purchase and I highly recommend you see Steve Durkin when looking for your next car.

An outstanding dealership.

by from Passaic, N.J. |

In 2012 I went to Maroon Kia and I was impressed enough with Peter SIekerski and Maroon KIa to purchase an Optima. Peter knew his product and demonstrated it perfectly. He offered none of the typical tactics found in most stores. At all times he was patient, polite and knowledgeable. I purchased the car and then continued to service my car at Maroon Kia, which was also a great experience due to Vinnie. I would often encounter Peter while I was in for my routine service. What stuck with me is that he remembered me, what I bought, who I was and what I did for work. In my opinion that is a guy who cares! Two years later I'm back to see Peter and purchased a second Optima. I must say it is nice to be able to return to a store and find the salesperson still there. Hats off to Peter Siekerski and Maroon Kia. They aren't doing something right, they are doing everything right!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and confidence. Welcome to the Maroon Kia family. We will continue to do our best to exceed all your expectations. We are here for YOU!

Only with Peter Siekierski at Maroon Kia

by from West Milford, N.J. |

Three years ago I had leased a Soul plus that I was happy with, however I hadn?t leased it from Maroon since I lived outside of the area. I will say I was very pleased with the Kia product, but not my original dealer. When my lease was up I contacted Maroon expecting the lack of service I always received from past dealers. Was I in for a surprise! Maroon Kia?s sales representative Peter Siekierski greeted me upon my arrival making me feel comfortable from the start. As we talked I explained I was there to terminate my current lease, which he promptly responded with ?I will be happy to assist you?. Mr. Siekierski then inquired about my future car purchase/lease plans. This is where the UNEXPECTED happened. Mr. Siekierski explained that my lease turn in might be more valuable as a trade depending on the buy out. I never heard of such a thing in the past from any dealer. He then explained that if the vehicle is worth more than the payoff that I would be throwing money away by not trading it. Low and behold I had $1800.00 positive equity. To me that is a good chuck of money. Still a bit skeptical, since I was happy with my last Soul I requested a demonstration of the newly redesigned 2014 Soul plus. I must say Mr. Siekierski?s knowledge of the product is unsurpassed in the industry. He is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL! Now we are at crunch time. The moment of truth if you will, the numbers. I was shown all of my options including those without trading my present lease. He was right, the numbers didn't lie and either did he! If I would have turned my lease back and leased another it would have cost me $50.40 more per month. Thanks to Maroon Kia and Mr. Siekierski I once again am a satisfied Kia owner with a lower payment than I would have thought possible. This man (Peter Siekierski) looks out for his customers and I will only go to Maroon Kia because of how they do business. Thank you Peter Siekierski & Maroon Kia for a experience well above my expectations.