Maroon Kia

Service 888-560-9941

60 Years of Sales, Service & Savings

Best Salesman Ever!!!!!

by from Haskell NJ |

I went into Maroon Kia in Wayne NJ in Jan 2014, and was Greeted by Peter Siekierski. He was the most pleasant and caring person. He took his time and listened to my questions, he had all the answers. He made me feel very comfortable and important. He asked what I was looking for and I told him a KIA Sorento , Peter took a lot of time and explained the many different options and rebates that were out there for me. He is a great salesman!!!!! He should be employee of the year!!!!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and confidence. Welcome to the Maroon Kia family. We will continue to do our best to exceed all your expectations. We appreciate you!

Great Service and Very Helpful

by from West Milford, NJ |

I am a repeat customer to Maroon Kia and once again I was not disappointed. I worked with Steve Durkin who was very responsive and was able to get me exactly the car and the options I was looking for. I also met with Vinny the Service Director. Steve and Vinny both took the time to show me the functionality of the car and were very helpful. The whole team is great to work with. I am very satisfied with my new car purchase and I highly recommend you see Steve Durkin when looking for your next car.

An outstanding dealership.

by from Passaic, N.J. |

In 2012 I went to Maroon Kia and I was impressed enough with Peter SIekerski and Maroon KIa to purchase an Optima. Peter knew his product and demonstrated it perfectly. He offered none of the typical tactics found in most stores. At all times he was patient, polite and knowledgeable. I purchased the car and then continued to service my car at Maroon Kia, which was also a great experience due to Vinnie. I would often encounter Peter while I was in for my routine service. What stuck with me is that he remembered me, what I bought, who I was and what I did for work. In my opinion that is a guy who cares! Two years later I'm back to see Peter and purchased a second Optima. I must say it is nice to be able to return to a store and find the salesperson still there. Hats off to Peter Siekerski and Maroon Kia. They aren't doing something right, they are doing everything right!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and confidence. Welcome to the Maroon Kia family. We will continue to do our best to exceed all your expectations. We are here for YOU!

Only with Peter Siekierski at Maroon Kia

by from West Milford, N.J. |

Three years ago I had leased a Soul plus that I was happy with, however I hadn?t leased it from Maroon since I lived outside of the area. I will say I was very pleased with the Kia product, but not my original dealer. When my lease was up I contacted Maroon expecting the lack of service I always received from past dealers. Was I in for a surprise! Maroon Kia?s sales representative Peter Siekierski greeted me upon my arrival making me feel comfortable from the start. As we talked I explained I was there to terminate my current lease, which he promptly responded with ?I will be happy to assist you?. Mr. Siekierski then inquired about my future car purchase/lease plans. This is where the UNEXPECTED happened. Mr. Siekierski explained that my lease turn in might be more valuable as a trade depending on the buy out. I never heard of such a thing in the past from any dealer. He then explained that if the vehicle is worth more than the payoff that I would be throwing money away by not trading it. Low and behold I had $1800.00 positive equity. To me that is a good chuck of money. Still a bit skeptical, since I was happy with my last Soul I requested a demonstration of the newly redesigned 2014 Soul plus. I must say Mr. Siekierski?s knowledge of the product is unsurpassed in the industry. He is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL! Now we are at crunch time. The moment of truth if you will, the numbers. I was shown all of my options including those without trading my present lease. He was right, the numbers didn't lie and either did he! If I would have turned my lease back and leased another it would have cost me $50.40 more per month. Thanks to Maroon Kia and Mr. Siekierski I once again am a satisfied Kia owner with a lower payment than I would have thought possible. This man (Peter Siekierski) looks out for his customers and I will only go to Maroon Kia because of how they do business. Thank you Peter Siekierski & Maroon Kia for a experience well above my expectations.

MAROON KIA IS THE BEST!!

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

I needed a new car, and my credit is not great. I had been shopping around at other dealerships for about two weeks when I decided to stop in at Maroon Kia and see what they could do for me. From the second I walked through the door, the salesman who greeted me, Peter Siekierski, made me feel welcomed and comfortable. He listened to what I had to say with an open mind, kindness, and understanding. I cannot express how thankful I am for all that he has done for me. With my difficult financial situation, all of the salespeople that I had dealt with previously would not even give me the time of day. But Peter made the process of buying a new car completely painless, and actually quite enjoyable. And though he gave me a really great deal, he is what, in reality, sealed the deal. Peter's genuine caring personality put me at ease immediately. His hard work and willingness to go the extra mile were impressive, to say the least. Also, his candid honesty from the beginning right through to the end were so very much appreciated. I will highly recommend Maroon Kia to anyone I know who is in the market for a new car! And because of Peter, I will not go anywhere else but Maroon Kia for all of my car buying and servicing needs.

July 1, 2014

100% Satisfied

by from Paterson, NJ |

100% satisfied!!!!!!!! My family has been purchasing cars from Peter SIekierski at Marron Kia for years. After my experience with Peter I know why. Peter's level of professionalism, care, honesty, ethics and integrity set him far above everyone in the industry. I look forward to going back with my Dad soon to get his new car from Peter.

June 29, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind words. We appreciate you! Welcome to the Maroon Kia family. We will strive to continue to exceed your expectations.

Maroon Kia - Lease 2014 Kia Cadenza-Steve Resavy

by from Nutley, New Jersey |

i never write reviews but on this one, i had to. I've been buying and / or leasing cars for 40 years & I have to say that this was the best experience that I ever had with any dealership. performed above all my expectations in all areas. straight forward, no surprises, changing the deal or "misunderstandings". great from start to finish. other dealerships could learn something from this company. on a 1 to 10, an 11!.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind words. Taking the stress out of car buying is what we do. Welcome to the Maroon Kia family. We will strive to continue to exceed your expectations.

My buying experience w/ Moises @ Marron Kia

by from West Milford,NJ |

I could not be happier w/ the way I was treated when enquiring on pricing of a new Kia Soul. Keep in mind I was a women w/ a 5 yr old in tow. I was treated w/ respect and given fair pricing not back and forth w/ the numbers game! Thanks so much for making easy and painless! LOVE my new car and would recommend Moises to EVERYONE!

June 25, 2014

Peter Siekierski surpassed my expections!

by from Wayne, NJ |

I'm 50 and have bought a few new and used cars in my life. I was kinda dreading even looking for another car, but my experience with Maroon Kia, and specifically Peter Siekierski has completely surpassed my expectations. I had a 10yo minivan that was starting to cost too much to maintain, so I happened to drive by and stop in one evening and met Peter. From the first moment I was surprised at his friendly, helpful attitude, and it just got better from there. I'm a busy business owner and Peter drove an SUV to my office so I could test drive it! After that, he communicated with me easily via telephone and email to gather info and answer my questions. After a week of test driving and researching other SUVs, the simple fact was the price, value and warranty Kia provides is unmatched for ALL american cars. The first certified pre-owned Kia Sorrento I test drove with Peter was the car I ended up buying. Everything they quoted me was right on, and completing all the paperwork was a breeze. I never imagined buying a certified pre-owned vehicle would be so quick and easy. Picked up my car May 17, 2014 and I'm loving it!

Great experience

by from Wallington, NJ |

My salesman Humberto Vanegas was very knowledgeable on the kia soul that I purchased from him. He took his time answered all my questions and made me feel very confident on selecting the vehicle that I wanted. I recently went back to have an alarm installed and he still was willing to help me in discussing the alarm and answering any questions I had. You can truly see that he sincerely believes in the kia vehicles he is speaking to you about.Everyone there is willing to help you when you walk into the showroom even after you have purchased a vehicle. I have and will continue to highly recommend Maroon kia dealership to everyone I know as well as referring them to my salesman Humberto.

June 25, 2014

Great service and aq great deal

by from Wayne, New Jersey |

I was looking for a new car around the end of December 2013. In my neighborhood was a Kia Dealership(Maroon Kia). My wife and I drove over there to see the cars. The first person we met was Peter Siekierski, a salesman. Peter was very amicable and after awhile I realized how knowledgeable he was. There was not one item about any of the models on the showroom that he was not familiar with. He made my wife and I very comfortable and didn't press us like most salesmen do. I had a Ford Escape at the time and Peter was able to compare the two which in the end sold me on Kia. I cannot believe all the options you are given and all the items that come standard. Believe me when I tell you I did not go into that dealership that night intending on buying a car. I still had a month left on the Escape lease so I had time. Low and behold Peter actually sold me on buying a Kia that night..I am not kidding..And also refreshing was even after signing the deal I was treated like a king and have been everytime I walk into the dealership. And it didn't end there. Because of Peters excellence knowledge and personality my wife bought a car a couple of months later from Peter. Maroon Kia Peter deserves a medal..I am 66 years old and have purchased many cars. Peter is one of the nicest and smartest car salesman I have ever met.. Yours Trully Doug Spielman