TJ Motors Certified Pre-Owned

TJ Motors Certified Pre-Owned

308 Broad Street, New London, CT 06320

Used 866-721-6007

Premium Quality Cars at Extremely Affordable Prices For Over 35 years.

Another great car buying experience

by from Pawcatuck, CT |

Just purchased my second car from TJ Motors and am, yet again, not disappointed. The car is a beautiful 2007 Mercedes Benz ML 350 and its beautiful with low miles, all the extras and incredibly reasonably priced! I had another great buying experience and have told all my friends to go there for their next cars!

Wow - great experience with TJ Motors

by from Waterford, CT |

This is my 4th car that I have bought from TJ Motors over the years - all of the cars and experiences have been excellent. Each car looked and drove like it was brand new. I can count on TJ motors to always understand my car needs. The transactions are always painless and quick - they handle the paperwork from sales documentation to financing effortlessly, so you can enjoy the "new to you" car experience. Todd and Reggie do an excellent job. I have and will recommend TJ Motors to all my friends.

Great customer service!

by from Chaplin, Ct |

My used VW had a repair issue shortly after I purchased it. George was great to work with and made sure the car was serviced under warranty. I'd recommend TJ Motors to anyone looking for a quality used car.

Honesty and Integrity

by from Stonington, CT |

I found the car I was looking for at TJ Motors, but didn't know anything about the dealership. I was upgrading to a 2009 Infinity G37, and I found the people there are clearly interested in providing old fashioned service and integrity during the sales process. It was simiple and easy, and I felt great about the transaction - primarily because of transparency and the personalities involved. It was easy to trust them and have a win win experience there. The owner is great, the small team is great, and the car has been great. I highly recommend them.

amazing dealership!

by from West Hartford, CT |

Dear Todd, Thanks so much to you and your staff for the incredible customer service I received when I recently purchased my Honda Crosstour from TJ Motors. After doing some comparison shopping, I know I received the best price possible. I appreciate that you took great care to find and deliver a car to me in like new condition for many thousands less. TJ Motors is truly a car dealership that provides superior service from start to finish. I would highly recommend TJ Motors to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you, Rise R West Hartford

Beyond expectations!

by from Waterford, Ct. |

My wife and I have purchased 7 cars from T.J. Motors over the last 20 years. The list includes Lexus, Honda, Camry and Ford. We have been extremely satisfied with both the quality of the vehicle and the services at the dealership. All staff and the owner are knowledgable, courteous and customer friendly. My most recent purchase, a 2010 Lexus ES350 with 19,057 miles, is an absolute gem. The search for this vehicle using my primary criteria was outstanding and accomplished quickly. The service, quality of vehicle and pricing are truly beyond reasonable. We would recommend T.J. Motors to anyone looking for any kind of used vehicle. T.J. Motors is truly the best used car dealer we have ever had exposure to.

Simply the best

by from New London, CT |

I bought a Mercedes from TJ Motors recently, my third car from this dealer. Todd Blonder knows cars. He makes the process effortless and risk-free, including selling my prior vehicle. Even the financing available through the dealership more attractive than what was available through local banks. He has quality cars on the lot and can even assist in finding the right vehicle online through his industry resources. Mickey

Great experience

by from East Lyme, CT |

I am happy with my 2005 Lexus 330 and pleased with my decision to purchase from TJ Motors because of the outstanding selection and personal touch in finding the right car for me. Todd took the time to get to know my vehicle needs and help me find exactly what I wanted. The easy purchase process and quick delivery were shining examples of customer service and added to my smooth car-buying experience. One of my co-workers recommended TJ Motors after purchasing her third car from this dealership. She has been pleased with each purchase. I will definitely recommend TJ Motors to friends, relatives, neighbors and co-workers.

Awesome experience

by from Stonington, CT |

Couldn't be happier. Car is great, price was fair and the wife is happy. Salesmen courteous and helpful. No high pressure. Would have liked to get a little more for my trade but I know it was getting tired. I would by another car from this dealer

Bought a car at TJ Motors, New London

by from old lyme, ct |

I bought a Volvo in May 2011 from Reggie and I also spoke with George and the owner Todd J Blonder. Great people, great cars, great deals. I think the secret of TJ's is that they work very hard to locate great cars and put them on their lot, and they are small enough and don't need to make a "killing" on every car. This translates to a better used car value for the buyer [the customer]. I am very happy with my purchase, and I would recommend TJ's and would buy from TJ's again.

TJ Motors Certified Pre-Owned responded to this review

September 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very happy that you had a positive experience with us and we look forward to seeing you soon!