Crown Nissan of Greenville

2712 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

New 855-314-2151
Used 855-314-2151
Service 855-315-3613

Please shop the competition & then you'll see that Crown Nissan of Greenville has the BEST prices around...

Only dealer than I can trust

by from Greenville, SC |

I am just a woman that don't know anything about cars. All that I need to know is how to drive it. Crown Nissan Greenville is the only place that I can trust to take my car for maintenance and replacement for original parts. They are my man in charge. Service is wonderful, I can go there at my convenience time without appointment and always works. Waiting time is very accurate to what they estimate. People there is very friendly and patient with ignorant women. Prices are fair. I will never change my people as long as I will own a Nissan car.

Prompt, Cost Effective Service

by from Greenville, SC |

I dropped off my car for routine service and front brake pad replacement at 8AM. The car was ready by 10AM. The price was reasonable. The quality of the work appears to be excellent, as it has been on previous service visits.

Good experience

by from Greer, SC |

Everything from the buying process to the first two times in for service has been easy. They have delivered on every promise. Easy to deal with.

Brent Davis Co- owner of the Nissan Juke

by from Greenville, SC |

We took our Juke in for the first service and left it for the service to be done. We were called when the car was ready , as promised. We picked the car up and brought it home. We have not had this car long enough to give a viable Review, however the first experience was very good.

Honest dealer.

by from Mineral Bluff, GA |

They did what they said they would do, highly recommented.

Watch what you sign

by from Upstate SC |

Right now I am most unhappy with Crown Nissan of Greenville. The purchase price I agreed to and the amount I agreed to finance isn't what I find out I signed for when I got home from the purchase. I told them I suffered from fatigue and wanted not to exceed financing a certain amount. Signed the white paper. When I got home to review my copy of the financing, I found they had financed $784 dollars more than what I originally agreed upon. Going to the dealership tomorrow to see if they will correct this. So disappointed that I have to go through this. Did not rate customer service and gave them a poor overall experience because I want to see if they resolve this.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I apologize for the confusion regarding your paperwork. I would like to discuss this with you in hopes that I may restore your trust in our dealership. Please contact me at 877-748-5233 at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Robert Williams, General Manager

A great place for service

by from Greenville, SC |

Crown Nissan is a wonderful place to have your vehicle serviced. Jimmy Moser has always been my contact and is a very nice guy. He has always taken care of my service needs and I enjoy talking to him each time I come in for service. I have recommended Crown to many people and they have been pleased as well.

Easy Peezy, Lemon Squeezy

by from Seneca, SC |

I went with my family to check out cars and Nissan of Greenville was the first place we went. This is my first time buying my first car and I may be in trouble in the future with expectations on car shopping because this dealership made it way too easy. Hector was the salesman that helped me and he was stellar. He didn't sell me on the cars. He knew I was in sales and would be driving a lot. He listed the pros and cons of getting something vs not. For example, should I spend extra money on a V6 engine or should I get the In-Line 4 to save on gas? He was more of a consultant telling me I'd be better off with the better gas mileage. I would buy from Hector again as well as Nissan of Greenville. They had the options in terms of cars and the haggling (the worst part) was a breeze. I was very skeptical at first for buying my first car and Nissan of Greenville made it painless. Plus, I absolutely love my new car. :)

June 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us about your awesome experience at our dealership. I am so happy to hear your first car buying experience went so well. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so knowing Hector took such good care of you makes us very proud of him and our team. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Robert Williams, General Manager

Rocky start, smooth finish.

by from Greenville, SC |

My old car's transmission gave out right around Christmas last year, so after a lot of shopping around in various dealerships across the state, I did a couple of online searches and came across a used SUV at this dealership that was in my price range. I immediately went over to take a test drive, which went really well, so I ended up going through the motions of buying the car. Less than a week in, there were some apparent maintenance issues - the car would jolt as I decelerated and then one time it completely turned off when I came to a complete stop at a stop light. I took it in immediately and they sent it to a neighboring dealership to be worked on, but the problem kept coming back. Throughout all of the maintenance issues, I have to say that the staff at Crown Nissan was very apologetic and helpful, and they always had a car available for me to drive while mine was at the shop. Despite that, it was still extremely inconvenient and frustrating that they had the car in their possession more than I did. Eventually, after the 5th or 6th time of this happening, I told my dealer i wanted to discuss my options for trade-in. He agreed and immediately let me test out some other vehicles they had on the lot that were also in my price range. Long story short, I ended up in a newer model car with less mileage, and they were extremely reasonable and easy to work with during the second purchasing process. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was very friendly, upfront and honest. Despite the maintenance hiccups, I would definitely recommend them, though maybe moreso for someone looking to purchase a new car.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so glad we were able to turn your experience around and into a positive one. I'm happy we were able to come to an agreement to get you into a better vehicle. Thank you for your business. Enjoy your new car and please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Robert Williams, General Manager

Exceptional dealings with Jonathan and Keith.

by from Greenville,SC |

Pleasant experience in buying a Nissan Rogue. Jonathan was top notch and also was Keith the two people that we dealt with in the purchase of this vehicle. No pressure tactics to purchase any vehicle . Hopefully the service department will treat us the same in the coming months and years as did the sale staff. Highly recommended dealership to purchase a vehicle.

June 10, 2014

Patty, Thank you for the feedback. I am happy to hear Jonathan and Keith took such wonderful care of you while shopping for your new Rogue. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Robert Williams, General Manager

Most productive Saturday afternoon!

by from Fountain Inn, SC |

My husband and I went to Crown Nissan last Saturday because we had to, not because I wanted to, as my trusty 2003 Nissan Altima 3.5 was totaled and I mourned my car. But my gloomy mood soon changed as Keith Williams gave me the deal of the century on a brand new Altima -- thousands off the sticker price! Tim Glenn helped me through the buying process and we left that day with a shiny black Altima -- 12 miles on the odometer! My sons have new respect for me! My husband is grinning from ear to ear! And I'm ecstatic!

March 23, 2014

Evelyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so happy to hear you have had such a wonderful experience while getting your new Altima. I am so glad we were able to turn your gloomy mood around! Enjoy your new car and let us know when we can be of service to you again. Robert Williams, General Manager