Crown Nissan of Greenville

2712 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

New 888-276-1874 New 888-276-1874
Used 888-276-0499 Used 888-276-0499
Service 888-276-3162 Service 888-276-3162

UPSTATE'S #1 VOLUME NISSAN DEALER!!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Greenville, SC |

A wonderful experience in the service department. Kindness, professionalism, along with skillful workers is always reassuring when my car needs service. Thank you!

June 16, 2015

Joy, Thank you for your positive review of Crown Nissan of Greenville. I am very pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience in the service department with our professional service team! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

Awful sales agent

by from Greenville,SC |

Got a call from sales agent Himansu D, advising cars that fit my search avaliable . Long story short this guy doesn't have common car knowledge, after advising him twice of car model I wanted to view. He got incorrect vehicle that matched the color & model of intended vehicle. The entire process took 2hrs due to him holding my ignition key for possible trade hostage when upfront he was aware my time is limited. Dealership is great,wonderful auto repair spotless location but please stay away from this salesman the headache isn't worth it.

Long Process

by from EASLEY SC |

went in looking for a frontier and the salesman that helped us (Leon) was top notch. He went above and beyond our expectations. After the sale not so good. We were at the dealership for 4 HOURS just to buy a truck. I have bought many cars in my life and this is the longest it has ever taken. I would recommend Leon to anyone looking to buy, but might want to pack a lunch.

March 23, 2016

Good Morning Sam, I just want to say thank you again for your business. It was truly a pleasure being able to have my staff assist you. I understand that the wait was longer than normal since we were a little backed up Saturday afternoon. We strive on making the experience a fun and exciting one. We certainly look forward to seeing you on your first complimentary service. Thank you again for you business and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Derek Velasco-General Sales Manager

Thank you to Himanshu Desci and staff

by from Easley, South Carolina |

I would like to thank Himanshu Desci and the entire staff with the purchase of my 2015 Xterra. Himanshu was a great salesman he was very professional, answered every question I had, and made sure I was a happy customer. Himanshu and the finance department made I got the right price I wanted for my new vehicle. I would recommend Crown Nissan of Greenville to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

October 7, 2015

Mark, Thank you for your positive review of Crown Nissan of Greenville. I am very pleased to hear that Himanshu was professional and answered all of your questions. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

Great service

by from Simpsonville, SC |

My first visit to this service department. I was very pleased with the friendly service personnel and the quote of what they would fix was what I paid. The car had been washed and the tires shined. I can't be more pleased.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Crown Nissan of Greenville. I am happy to hear that you sound our service team friendly and that you were pleased with the overall service. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

good service

by from greenwood |

We received good service and are satisfied with our car. Would recommend to others. Thank you

July 29, 2015

Rose, Thank you for leaving a positive review of Crown Nissan of Greenville. Customer service is paramount, so I am happy to hear that you received good service and recommend our dealership. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

all good except

by from woodruff, sc |

everything has been a positive experience except when we bought our new nissan we were told we had to pay 300 for 1 oil change and 6 detail jobs on our car. didnt want to pay for this but told i had to it was part of the package. oil change went well but the detail job was a rinse off and a light vacuum. i was expecting a detail job like i would get at a detail shop. not close, but they did give me a tank of gas another oil change and a FULL detail job next time. was pleased with the way they stepped up but dont pay the 300 dollars for this service, you will be disappointed. but other than that the price was great on the car and the people real friendly.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your review of Crown Nissan of Greenville. I am happy to hear that you find our team friendly, but I am disappointed to know that you feel our service team didn't provide an adequate experience in regards to the detail of your vehicle. If you would like to speak with me in further detail about your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

John From Simpsonville

by from Simpsonville, SC |

Crown Nissan has serviced my 2007 Quest van since I moved here in May of 2012. The service department has done an excellent job of keeping my van running with no breakdowns on the road. I recently took it in for an oil change and tire rotation. This work and all other work was done with no need to return. Crown apparently has a professional staff of mechanics and service managers.

July 22, 2015

John, I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Crown Nissan of Greenville. It gives me great pride to know that you find our service department excellent and professional. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

Professional, friendly staff.

by from Waterloo, SC |

I was pleased with all aspects of Crown. They found a car for me within an hour and sent for it the next day. Very professional and helpful. Tim was funny and spoke to me like he knew me for years. :)

July 10, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Crown Nissan of Greenville. I am happy to hear that our team was professional and helpful and that you enjoyed your experience with Tim. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172

I always feel like my car gets what it needs.

by from Greenville SC |

I found Crown Nissan of Greenville about a year and a half ago when I moved here. It is a wonderful dealership with a fantastic Service Department. I have an older 1998 Nissan, and the service department keeps it running smooth. They listen to exactly what the customer wants done with their car, and they effectively take care of the service that is needed. They also let you know if anything is wrong with the car you may not know of with their complimentary inspection. The service advisers David and Jeremy really show appreciation to you as a customer and are very attentive to your car's needs.

June 30, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Crown Nissan of Greenville. I am happy to hear that you find our service department to be fantastic and that David and Jeremy are very attentive to your vehicle's needs. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Robert Williams, General Manager, 864-469-0172