Carson Honda

1435 E 223rd St, Carson, CA 90745

New 888-428-7602
Used 888-429-0404
Service 877-289-3919

Visit us at Carson Honda in Carson for your new or used Honda car!

Best Honda Dealer

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Very nice facility and well organized. The New cars are organized by color so it's easy to see what you like and the differences in the trim levels. We loved having the cars grouped by color so it was easier to find what we liked and could see what was available. Low prices are displayed on red tags. The best delaership we have seen. Clean, and well displayed cars. Bay far the best dealer. And easy access location. Highly recommend.

Waste of time!

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

Ramon Ramirez was a complete waste of my time. He made everything sound nice over the phone, however after being convinced with the fabulous numbers given I arrive to Carson Honda and walk by about 7 sales people who were just sitting together chatting away. I got absolutely no "welcome to Carson Honda". Or any other friendly/professional approach. Once I met with Ramon I already felt I had came to the wrong place. The numbers completely changed. There was absolutely no enthusiasm and humor was very cold. He and Carson Honda made me feel unworthy to say the least. I might appear to look very young but I have purchased and leased over 10 cars including Infiniti, Mercedes, Chevrolet, Cadillac and Toyotas. Don't get fooled by their awesome numbers online or over the phone. I am used to receiving outstanding customer service and Carson Honda just failed completely.

Honda Accord Coupe

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

Before going down to dealership got quotes online Carson's was the Best. Salesman did the paperwork, not take long. BUT...we didn't walk out till over 5 hours later. Already approved etc. only one guy doing the financing etc they need more arrived 4pm didn't actually get in car to drive away till 9:30pm yuck