Licari Motor Car, Inc.

Licari Motor Car, Inc.

202 State Route 28 North, Herkimer, NY 13350

Used 855-823-1636

Your Pre-Owned Dealership...With The New Car Feel.

Wonderful experience

by from Forestport, N.Y. |

I went into the dealership looking to buy my daughter her first car. We were treated like family. No hassle no gimmicks. No sales pressure. We left with an awesome reliable car. It came with a lifetime powertrain warranty at no extra charge. I was nervous about getting financed, Harold told me not to worry and he took care of everything! It was such a wonderful overall experience! I would totally recommend anyone looking for a reliable car with out a hassle stop into Licari motor sales.

awesome staff.. and great and honest service dept.

by from herkimer, ny |

This is the first place I've ever bought and maintained my veicle because of the pleasant experiences.

Caring, compassionate and understanding

by from Ilion, NY |

After the death of my husband, I was driving the last car I believed I would ever own (in my lifetime). I loved my car (my husbands choice) and it was mechanically sound..until she sporadically wasn't. LMC mechanics tried their best to discover the unusual problem with the car...on numerous occasions...quite reasonably. They went as far as keeping the car several over-nights, driving it themselves; not to mention on 2 different weekends. Although they teased me when no problem could be found, on that 2nd weekend, the problem occurred for them. Being unable to determine the problem, they went so far as to take the car to the makers dealership, for assistance. There was no answer...even the manufacturers dealership was stumped. This raised the stress in my life to an explosive level, as I needed a reliable vehicle. LMC calmly discussed my finances with me, understood my mental state, and assured me they could help. They suggested several vehicles, in my price range, allowing me significant test drives of each vehicle; with reassurance and explanations along the way, as I know absolutely nothing about cars and had acquired a high anxiety level while driving alone. The compassion shown by Mr. Licari, and his staff, made a difficult and grievous situation a simple, calm process, with no pressure, done in my time line.There is no hesitation with my recommendation of LMC to anyone who mentions they need a sound vehicle.

Great service once again

by from Canajoharie ny |

My husband and I were so happy with the dealership the first time we got a second car from them. We my husband smashed it after having it for only 3 months we went right back to Licari. And once again we got exactly what we wanted at a good price it was fast easy and stress free! Thx again guys!

Great service

by from Little falls New York |

I am very picky when it comes to buying vehicles and Harold was able to make that easy for me. I went numerous times and bought several cars from there. This time I got a 2011 Ford Taurus and I love it, the ride I comfortable, it's awd, and it's has great gas mileage. Whenever I have gone there for repairs, it was done right an affordable. I recommend anyone to buy from Licari motor cars in herkimer, New York.

Complete satisfaction :)

by from Herkimer,NY |

I just purchased my 2013 Dodge Dart from this dealership and it was an all around good experience. The staff there are honest, very friendly, and extremely helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends and family there.

Review

by from New York |

Called Harold on a Tuesday and told him my situation (the motor in my wife's car went) and that I was thinking about updating my truck that I had purchased at Licari. He said come on down and we'll take care of you. He did just that; picked up the wife's new SUV on Wednesday and my replacement truck on Thursday; all at monthly payments that we can handle...thank Harold and Sam!

Great!

by from Canajoharie New York |

Had a great experience at Licari getting my car. they had exactly what I wanted and Harold and Jessie made the buying process easy! After buying I had a light come on in the car the service department got the car in fast and fixed the problem without question! I send everyone I know to them and will go back to them when I'm ready for a new one again! Thanks guys!

Licari - The only dealership we will use from on

by from Cold Brook, N.Y. |

We had some serious credit issues and had been to eight different dealers who couldn't or wouldn't help us.They promised a lot and talked a lot but accomplished nothing; Even lowered our credit score some more with frivolous applications. Then we went to Licari and talked with Harold. He solved our credit problems quickly and honestly. We were very specific in the type of vehicle we needed and Harold came through with flying colors. The whole process was timely, honest and a pleasant experience. My wife and I both agree that Licari is a dealership that actually cares. Thanks for being there for us!

March 26, 2014

Glad you are happy with your purchasing experience here at Licari Motor Car, again thank you and we are glad to be of serves to you.

Only complaint; they aren't closer to where I live

by from Franklin, NY |

Sam has a good location even on a Monday. Besides being on my favorite road in New York State Hwy 28 heading into the Adirondacks from the Mohawk Valley, the used car dealership with the new car feel sits at a traffic light making entry and exit easier. The cars are lined up proudly displaying their gleaming clean exteriors beckoning. If cars could talk, you could almost hear them clamoring for your attention. Buy me, no no, buy me... Of course, I knew the car I wanted to get into from the get go. I wasn't looking for a dream car or truck though there were plenty of them to choose from in the wide and varied selection of vehicles, a sensible get to work in all weather reliably and safely kind of car with a little extra. Jason the sales representative let me take the car of my choice for a test drive. A brief trip up the road, aggressively approaching 55 and a nice coast before turning around in a competitor?s lot seemed an appropriate place to head back to the shop. Returning to 55mph, I slammed on the brakes and noticed no shudder or pull to either side. Yep, I'm satisfied with the performance. Now I'm not regularly a gambling man but I needed to verify with my spouse the car would be the one for me. I mentioned this to Jason and he understood without her say so things would go no further. At some point, she may need to drive the vehicle and I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with the decision I was about to make. Understanding, I was told you could put a deposit on it to hold it. I told him I would call the following day if it was still there and give him a card to charge a deposit against. I was so sure she would like it though, I asked Jason to have it ready by Friday. A few additional calls from the very astute Harold and financing was obtained, the car was on its way to being delivered Friday by 2PM. The time came and the wife had a chance to drive the prepped and detailed vehicle prior to signing off. The entire minutia was handled by the office and by 2:15PM we were all done. To top it off, there is a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the engine, drive train and transmission. If I had known only a week prior, I would have bought two vehicles instead of only one. These guys are fun to deal with and will get you into the car you need, want or desire. Great Prowler in the showroom too?.

October 29, 2013

Mr. Finster, thank you so much for your business and above all your appreciation to our hard work at the dealership to insure everyone is 100% satisfied.

worth the drive

by from DeRujyter, NY |

Purchased my first truck on line. Did everything on line and some on the phone with Jason Winter. Drove the 1-1/2 hours from DeRuyter, NY and everything was ready to go. Took a test drive and signed the papers and was back on he road in less than 30 minutes. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Would recommend doing business with them. Feeling really good about the lifetime power train and engine warranty on a used vehicle.

October 16, 2013

Thank you for your business and support,we try very hard to apiece everyone.If there is anything we can do for you with future service please feel free to contact our service department,again thank you for your business. Sam Licari