Licari Motor Car, Inc.

Licari Motor Car, Inc.

202 State Route 28 North, Herkimer, NY 13350

Used 855-823-1636

Your Pre-Owned Dealership...With The New Car Feel.

Amazing customer service

by from Ilion, NY |

Licari's treated me great, and offered outstanding customer service, both on the purchase of my used vehicle and on the service after my purchase. I have purchased from them three times in the past, and will continue to purchase my vehicles from them in the future.

December 14, 2011

Thank you for the feed back we pride ourself on customer service here and will continue to do so in the future also

Great!

by from Canajoharie New York |

Had a great experience at Licari getting my car. they had exactly what I wanted and Harold and Jessie made the buying process easy! After buying I had a light come on in the car the service department got the car in fast and fixed the problem without question! I send everyone I know to them and will go back to them when I'm ready for a new one again! Thanks guys!

Licari - The only dealership we will use from on

by from Cold Brook, N.Y. |

We had some serious credit issues and had been to eight different dealers who couldn't or wouldn't help us.They promised a lot and talked a lot but accomplished nothing; Even lowered our credit score some more with frivolous applications. Then we went to Licari and talked with Harold. He solved our credit problems quickly and honestly. We were very specific in the type of vehicle we needed and Harold came through with flying colors. The whole process was timely, honest and a pleasant experience. My wife and I both agree that Licari is a dealership that actually cares. Thanks for being there for us!

March 26, 2014

Glad you are happy with your purchasing experience here at Licari Motor Car, again thank you and we are glad to be of serves to you.

Only complaint; they aren't closer to where I live

by from Franklin, NY |

Sam has a good location even on a Monday. Besides being on my favorite road in New York State Hwy 28 heading into the Adirondacks from the Mohawk Valley, the used car dealership with the new car feel sits at a traffic light making entry and exit easier. The cars are lined up proudly displaying their gleaming clean exteriors beckoning. If cars could talk, you could almost hear them clamoring for your attention. Buy me, no no, buy me... Of course, I knew the car I wanted to get into from the get go. I wasn't looking for a dream car or truck though there were plenty of them to choose from in the wide and varied selection of vehicles, a sensible get to work in all weather reliably and safely kind of car with a little extra. Jason the sales representative let me take the car of my choice for a test drive. A brief trip up the road, aggressively approaching 55 and a nice coast before turning around in a competitor?s lot seemed an appropriate place to head back to the shop. Returning to 55mph, I slammed on the brakes and noticed no shudder or pull to either side. Yep, I'm satisfied with the performance. Now I'm not regularly a gambling man but I needed to verify with my spouse the car would be the one for me. I mentioned this to Jason and he understood without her say so things would go no further. At some point, she may need to drive the vehicle and I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with the decision I was about to make. Understanding, I was told you could put a deposit on it to hold it. I told him I would call the following day if it was still there and give him a card to charge a deposit against. I was so sure she would like it though, I asked Jason to have it ready by Friday. A few additional calls from the very astute Harold and financing was obtained, the car was on its way to being delivered Friday by 2PM. The time came and the wife had a chance to drive the prepped and detailed vehicle prior to signing off. The entire minutia was handled by the office and by 2:15PM we were all done. To top it off, there is a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the engine, drive train and transmission. If I had known only a week prior, I would have bought two vehicles instead of only one. These guys are fun to deal with and will get you into the car you need, want or desire. Great Prowler in the showroom too?.

October 29, 2013

Mr. Finster, thank you so much for your business and above all your appreciation to our hard work at the dealership to insure everyone is 100% satisfied.

worth the drive

by from DeRujyter, NY |

Purchased my first truck on line. Did everything on line and some on the phone with Jason Winter. Drove the 1-1/2 hours from DeRuyter, NY and everything was ready to go. Took a test drive and signed the papers and was back on he road in less than 30 minutes. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Would recommend doing business with them. Feeling really good about the lifetime power train and engine warranty on a used vehicle.

October 16, 2013

Thank you for your business and support,we try very hard to apiece everyone.If there is anything we can do for you with future service please feel free to contact our service department,again thank you for your business. Sam Licari

Extremely lucky .

by from Carthage ny |

I was lied to by Syracuse dealel. they sold a promised truck on me , Came home turned on computer and up jumped Cars .com with truck I wanted. It had Licari mts. I called , this is where my expetrience with Harold Coffin began. HE described the truck.features and the unbelievable Lifetime Powertrain warrenty to me. I live more than an hour away,so i made arrangements to see truck 2 days later past closing time, No problem with harold, Got there late , he and Sam were waiting for me, Ifell for truck and facilities(very impresive). I agreed to buy truck,Fair negotions. I agreed to take delivery the next week. In the meantime Herkimer flooded. Luckily there garage was un touched .I had to take all kind of alternate roads; When i finally git truck it was spotless the dealership prepared it perfectly. I have the truck for a month,and I haven"t found ONE thing wrong. I did not think this happened any more. I would recomend this dealership, Sam was an honest man and Harold is a definite compliment to his dealership. Iwill definetly buy my next vehicle HERE. Fritz Metzger Carthage,NY

October 16, 2013

It was our pleasure to have worked with you on your purchase. Thank you again, everyone at Licari Motor car Inc.

Thankful we went there!

by from Ilion, NY |

We have had problems in the past with financing and had very few choices to choose from. We decided to try Licari this time and we are so glad that we did! Everyone there was so nice, and Harold went above and beyond to help us. Sometimes the whole car buying experience can be scary and not much fun, but not with Licari! I LOVE my car, and we will be going back in a few months to get something new for my husband. Will be taking all of our vehicles there for servicing as well. Definately stop in, you won't be sorry.

June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your feed back,and thank you for your business,it is our pleasure. Samuel Licari,Pres.

they kept their word

by from Little Falls, New York |

my first visit was a coupon for oil change/tire rotation. technician saw a leak and quoted estimate. even tho job took much longer than expected, they honored their estimate for amount of labor. I'll definitely go back.

December 9, 2012

Thank you for your business.

Nice to fine someone I can trust

by from Herkimer, NY |

I really feel comfortable dealing with Dale. Both my husband and I trust his judgement and skill level. The prices are reasonable, and the last time I dropped off my car for maintenance, when I picked it up, Dale had even washed my car....how nice is that?

August 21, 2012

We thank you for feedback and will keep up the good work thank again

left waiting!

by from Canajoharie |

drove 30 minutes to dealership on a saturday after speaking to salesman and he was no where to be found. The doors were locked--the owner came out and told us to come back at 4pm and he would take care of us.We were there at 4pm and doors were locked so we waited 30 minutes and no one showed up. We wasted a lot of time and gas on a hot saturday!!

August 21, 2012

I am so sorry for your inconvenience,at that time when you came in I happened to be with another customer and thought I explained myself,that the other salesperson,had to leave the dealership,and if you could stop back in a moment so that I may assist you, also letting you know we closed at 4 on Saturdays.Again,I am apologizing,and if there is any way I can make it up to you,please stop in or call me direct at my office (315)866-4141 Sam Licari Pres.

Wonderful!

by from Herkimer, NY |

Have been coming here for routine car maintenance and everyone was very friendly, trustworthy, and accomidating. Wonderful!

August 3, 2012

Thank you for the feed back car owner hope to assist more down the road also