Licari Motor Car, Inc.

Licari Motor Car, Inc.

202 State Route 28 North, Herkimer, NY 13350

Used 855-823-1636

Your Pre-Owned Dealership...With The New Car Feel.

Extremely lucky .

by from Carthage ny |

I was lied to by Syracuse dealel. they sold a promised truck on me , Came home turned on computer and up jumped Cars .com with truck I wanted. It had Licari mts. I called , this is where my expetrience with Harold Coffin began. HE described the truck.features and the unbelievable Lifetime Powertrain warrenty to me. I live more than an hour away,so i made arrangements to see truck 2 days later past closing time, No problem with harold, Got there late , he and Sam were waiting for me, Ifell for truck and facilities(very impresive). I agreed to buy truck,Fair negotions. I agreed to take delivery the next week. In the meantime Herkimer flooded. Luckily there garage was un touched .I had to take all kind of alternate roads; When i finally git truck it was spotless the dealership prepared it perfectly. I have the truck for a month,and I haven"t found ONE thing wrong. I did not think this happened any more. I would recomend this dealership, Sam was an honest man and Harold is a definite compliment to his dealership. Iwill definetly buy my next vehicle HERE. Fritz Metzger Carthage,NY

October 16, 2013

It was our pleasure to have worked with you on your purchase. Thank you again, everyone at Licari Motor car Inc.

Thankful we went there!

by from Ilion, NY |

We have had problems in the past with financing and had very few choices to choose from. We decided to try Licari this time and we are so glad that we did! Everyone there was so nice, and Harold went above and beyond to help us. Sometimes the whole car buying experience can be scary and not much fun, but not with Licari! I LOVE my car, and we will be going back in a few months to get something new for my husband. Will be taking all of our vehicles there for servicing as well. Definately stop in, you won't be sorry.

June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your feed back,and thank you for your business,it is our pleasure. Samuel Licari,Pres.

they kept their word

by from Little Falls, New York |

my first visit was a coupon for oil change/tire rotation. technician saw a leak and quoted estimate. even tho job took much longer than expected, they honored their estimate for amount of labor. I'll definitely go back.

December 9, 2012

Thank you for your business.

Nice to fine someone I can trust

by from Herkimer, NY |

I really feel comfortable dealing with Dale. Both my husband and I trust his judgement and skill level. The prices are reasonable, and the last time I dropped off my car for maintenance, when I picked it up, Dale had even washed my car....how nice is that?

August 21, 2012

We thank you for feedback and will keep up the good work thank again

left waiting!

by from Canajoharie |

drove 30 minutes to dealership on a saturday after speaking to salesman and he was no where to be found. The doors were locked--the owner came out and told us to come back at 4pm and he would take care of us.We were there at 4pm and doors were locked so we waited 30 minutes and no one showed up. We wasted a lot of time and gas on a hot saturday!!

August 21, 2012

I am so sorry for your inconvenience,at that time when you came in I happened to be with another customer and thought I explained myself,that the other salesperson,had to leave the dealership,and if you could stop back in a moment so that I may assist you, also letting you know we closed at 4 on Saturdays.Again,I am apologizing,and if there is any way I can make it up to you,please stop in or call me direct at my office (315)866-4141 Sam Licari Pres.

Wonderful!

by from Herkimer, NY |

Have been coming here for routine car maintenance and everyone was very friendly, trustworthy, and accomidating. Wonderful!

August 3, 2012

Thank you for the feed back car owner hope to assist more down the road also

Best Salesman

by from Morrisville, NY |

If you are looking for a pleasant salesman and good selection, Lacari is the place

July 31, 2012

Thank you sioux we try our best to help everyone any way we can either sales and or service

best car dealer ever

by from herkimer ny |

i have bought 3 cars from here and im working on a 4th they really work with you and are super friendly to deal with. they dont treat you like the big guys do. they treat you like they want your bussiness for ever which is what i look for in a dealer. I will always come here first when.looking to.buy a car.

August 21, 2012

Thank you for your support and your complements,your great customers to have.

Awesome Exprerience

by from Morrisville, NY |

My daughter was looking for a vehicle within a price range she could afford, with little credit history. Licari was super to work with. They were diligent in the pursuit of financing for her. she ended up with a vehicle she loves.

July 19, 2012

We do our best to assist every customer every way we can.we feel everyone should be treated good and fair no matter there situation thank you for the feed back

Good place to do business

by from Middleville, n. y. |

Have bought my own truck there, and I have sent friends there. We are all pleased with the way they operate. Good people, good service, and they go above and beyond to help. I am very pleased with them, and so are my friends and family. Can`t say enough good words about them. GO THERE!! You will be pleased!!!

July 19, 2012

Thank you rusty we look forward to assisting you and your friends in the future