Superstition Springs Lexus

6206 E Test Dr, Mesa, AZ 85206

New 855-490-2895
Used 855-490-2898
Service 888-755-6331

We provide our guests with unsurpassed customer service in a friendly and professional atmosphere.

The best

by from Scottsdale Arizona |

I purchased a new 2014 Lexus GX 460 and my expience working with mr. John Elegaard was very pleasant. He made the buyng process fast and easy and he did his best to be as close to my budget as possible. I would like to thank mr. Zachary Huffman for everything he did for us. He took his time to explain how everything in the car works and delivered the car to our house because we had to leave earlyer than we initialy planed and they also provide us a loaner car (we tradet our old car).They give a great name to this dealership and I will return. If you want a great buyng expirience I strongly sugest calling Superstition Springs Lexus.

Wasn't Impressed with the Bait & Switch

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Was interesting in a 2011 X3 they had listed for sale. Good communication with the Internet Sales folks and he kepte informed of where the vehicle was prior to me driving 2 hours to go see it. The dealer took the vehicle to the body shop to repair 'a scratch' so when I stopped by on a Sunday so they could appraise my trade in I was fully aware the X3 was not going to be there. Here is where the Bait & Switch comes in. That Sunday the vehicle was listed at the Internet price I found on Cars.com. Later that week I checked back online to see if it was still available and I noticed that the price raised exactly $1000 from what it was listed at the previous Sunday. I immediately called the guy I spoke to earlier and he was as perplexed as I was. He said he would get back to me. When he called me back he said that his Sales Manager raised the price by $1000 because of the Market Conditions. I just want to buy a low mileage used X3. I don't want to play these Dealer games over Market Conditions and other weird acts of nature. The last time I checked vehicles depreciate in value as they sit on the lot not appreciate! With that experience I decided to take my business and hard earned money somewhere else. Good thing too cause a day later I get an email staying that the X3 never came back from the shop as I was told and that it's whereabouts were yet unknown. Odd!

IS 250 Shopping

by from Albuquerque |

Excellent experience, straight shooters. Everyone was helpful.

Outstanding service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I recently purchased two new vehicles from this dealer. From the moment I walked in they kept saying "we want to make sure your happy." I purchased a 2013 RX350 and a 2007 IS250. I wasn't happy with the IS250 and returned it 4 days later. They were able to accomodate my request and help me get into a 2008 ES350. They made true to their standard of making their customers happy. I would buy from them again in the future. They were very patient during the process and did everything in their power to meet my needs and requests.

Great Experience!

by from Mesa, AZ |

The service is great, as well as the buying experience. I buy a new car every 3 years and I always come to Superstition Springs Lexus. The staff is able to answer all my questions and make me very special each time I come into the store.