Helms Bros., Inc.

208-24 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361

New 888-784-4659
Used 888-815-1283
Service 888-691-1592

Experience the Difference Tradition Makes!

fantastic experience!!!

by from Queens,ny |

A recently retired police officer, ive always wanted a Mercedes. From the moment I walked in till the moment I left this dealership I was treated like a friend. The most comfortable car buying experience I have ever had. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Ricardo recommended a sales associate named Wilhem. Both these gentlemen are fantastic. Wilhem was a gem. He never pushed us and listened and answered all of my questions. Within thirty mins I was sitting at his desk purchasing my very first Mercedes benz. John, the financial manager came by and went over everything with me. He was fantastic as well. I've purchased different vehicles in different dealerships throughout queens over my career, these guys are the best. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who asks me about my Mercedes. Keep up the good work.

April 16, 2015

Hector, Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business. John Kunz Pre Owned Manager

Thank you.

by from Flushing, NY |

There are two things what i would like to mention in this review and the first one is how great of a car the CLA 250 is. The car drives amazing and great to look at not only by others but myself. Second and most important thing i want to mention is Maurice Martin. As a business owner i understand that what makes your company is not your products or services you provide but the people behind the company that makes it great. Maurice is overall great guy, easy to work with, professional and knowledgeable. After working with Maurice for a while i quickly forgot that he was a sales rep and felt like he was a friend. He looked out for me personally and tried to provide everything that was important to me instead of trying to just sell me a car. He will always make time for you pre-sale and post sale of the car. So if you're looking for professionalism in its most personal form, look for Maurice and Helms Bros. Whether if you're a well of individual who been driving a Mercedes for year or joining the Benz family for the first time like myself and ask for Maurice Martin. Mercedes is a great make, its line of cars were made great so expect no less from Maurice and i greatly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch brother. James Lam

August 5, 2015

Maurice is an outstanding salesman and we are so lucky to have him! We are so glad he was able to make this such a positive experience for you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Excellent as Always

by from Smithtown, NY |

I recently brought my car in for a warranty repair on my Eco Start/Stop system and the service was excellent! My service advisor, Jack Liparoto, regularly updated me on the status of my car, and the maintenance and cleaning teams did a great job. I highly recommend Helms Bros. for all your service needs.

July 15, 2015

Hello Sean, Thank you for you kind words. We appreciate it so much when the effort put in is not only recognized but even more so when it's publicized!! All the best! Helm Bros MB Team

Outstanding service

by from Queens, NY |

Met with a sales specialist named John Vass. Outstanding knowledge and great customer service. Shopped at 3 different dealership and John was able to beat all of them. I have nothing but great things to say about Helms Bros, and especially John! Thanks John for all your help, you're the best.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback! We're so pleased to see that you enjoyed John's service just as much as we do! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to John and we look forward to doing business with you again!

Great experience

by from Queens, NY |

Went to lease a brand new CLA 250. Met a John Vass who is a sales specialist at MB in Bayside. His knowledge for the lease process has given me the best deal for a brand new car. I went shopping with 3 different dealerships, and John promised me that he would beat any price. His promise clearly was delivered, and his customer service was outstanding. Anybody in the market for a new vehicle, who resides around the Bayside area, should not hesitate and venture over to Helms Bros in Bayside, and ask for John personally. You will not be disappointed with either the car or John himself. Thanks John for all your help!!

June 25, 2015

John has always been an amazing member to our staff and we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with him! John will certainly appreciate your feed back and we hope you are enjoying your CLA 250!

Makes you feel like family.

by from Flushing, NY |

This is my fifth Mercedes purchase with Helms Brothers. The buying experience keeps getting better and better. The sakes team truly bends over backwards to satisfy the customer. I cant emphasize this enough. My salesman Michael and his manager John are now part of my family. If you are even thinking of buying a Mercedes, do yourself a favor and go see tham. You won't be sorry. Their service department is also top shelf. Carmine is always at your service and makes the process painless! I am a customer for life, and my family and friends are as well. Stop by and say hi, and drive out with the car of your dreams. They make fantasies reality. Tell them Pete sent you!

September 12, 2013

Pete, Thank you so much for these kind words. I will make sure Mike and Carmine feel the love. Your complete satisfaction with our team means a great deal to us and we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the effort put forth. Have an awesome day! Helms Bros Team

September 3, 2013

Kirk Winters, Thank you so much for taking the time to send this review for all the world to see. We are so glad you are enjoying your SL55. It truly means a great deal to me personally as well as the whole of Helms Bros Mercedes Benz to read these awesome reviews. We wish you all the best! John Kunz

Great Service, Best experience,

by from West Palm Beach |

I purchased a used E350. I spoke with John over the phone who had sent me as much information and photos about the vehicle that I was interested in. After we agreed on a price I flew into JFK airport. Helm Bros had me picked up at the airport and upon arriving at the dealership both John and Mark made my experience one to remember. This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car and will for sure be buying another vehicle in the future from this dealership. I have had great follow up from the dealership to make sure that I am satisfied and to make sure I am enjoying the car.

August 2, 2013

Dennis, Thank you so much for that review. I truly appreciate dealing with great clients and I hope you'll be back again soon. If you know of anyone that is looking for a vehicle I would be more than happy to help them as well. Again, Thank you. John