Poage Chevrolet

851 W Pearce Blvd, Wentzville, MO 63385

New 866-913-8075
Used 866-913-8079
Service 888-255-2305

Poage Chevrolet | A Wentzville Dealer Serving all of St. Charles County including OFallon, Warrenton and Troy

Helpful and cooperative

by from St. Peters, MO |

We bought a 2007 Prius we found on Cars.com from Poage Chevrolet. Randy and the people at Poage were very friendly. We went looking on a Saturday around 1 p.m. They let us take the car for most of the afternoon to test drive and see how it worked. Not having driven, nor being familiar with a Prius, I was appreciative of them for letting us do that. We arrived shortly before closing time to return the car. I made an offer and they accepted very quickly. I drove home with our "new" Prius less than 30 minutes later. It was very quick, and they didn't try to mess around with us. Later that night, after running around in the car into the evening, we noticed one of the headlights was out. I sent an email to Randy and he replied that evening telling me to bring it in on Monday morning and they would replace it. On Monday I brought it in to be fixed, and again they took care of me without any questions or hassle. I did have to wait a while because they had to order the headlight from a Toyota dealer, but when they realized it would be longer than expected they gave me a loaner car to use for the rest of the day. It was an inconvenience to have to come back again, but they made it as painless as they possibly could. They were all very friendly and helpful throughout the process.

May 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We want to treat everyone of our customers like they are a part of our family. I'm very pleased that you're happy with your purchase.

Great, honest, knowledgeable salesman

by from st. charles |

I received a call to inform me that a vehicle that I was wanting had arrived. I got a good deal and the salesman explained everything from the paper work to all the various features. I am very pleased. I love the vehicle.

May 27, 2012

We know that every dealer has basically the same inventory so the customer can buy from whoever they choose. We do our very best to keep our customers informed every step in the process.

Great experience

by from st. louis |

I found the used Pontiac Vibe I was looking for in their newspaper ad. I was offered a chance to test drive as much as I needed to decide if I liked it. Drove over night. I found a couple things that needed to be addressed, they were taken care of before I took delivery. The trip through the finance office couldn't have been better, I was offered an extended warranty, but not pressured when I decided against it.

May 27, 2012

We are a very transparent dealership. Our goal is to address all concerns with the customers before delivery.

definitely worth it

by from St. louis |

I live in south Saint Louis, close to Illinois. The drive to Wentzville was a long haul, but definitely worth it. Every employee that I encountered was helpful and encouraging, without the cheesy salesman pitch. I didn't feel pressured into any vehicle and they gave me top dollar for my trade-in! Like I said, long drive, but worth it! I love this smaller dealership compared to the bigger "value" lots, where employees have no personality and just want you to leave with a new car.

May 27, 2012

Heather, Thank you for the kind words. We believe in treating our customers the way we like to be treated when we purchase something.

Great Sales and Service

by from St. Charles, MO |

Unusual buying experience and service is the best.

great experience

by from flint hill mo |

I was shopping for a used car, I saw a vehicle online that I liked but I was at work, so I sent my wife up and she was treated very respectfully and they explained all the features to her. They also worked around our schedule to when we could both come up to pick up the vehicle. Great people and great place to do business with.

February 17, 2012

heavyhitter, We are glad you enjoyed your purchase experience. We value your opinion and always strive to treat our guest with respect. Thanks again for your review.

easy to deal with

by from wentzville mo |

I went looking for a new or a used car and the salespeople were very helpful and knowledgeable. They were nice and not pushy at all. Good place to do business with.