West Herr Chrysler Jeep

3599 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 888-326-9064
Used 877-825-4602
Service 866-413-7693

Top Rated Buffalo Chrysler Jeep dealer!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Lancaster, NY |

I originally inquried online about looking for my next vehicle. The Jeep website helped me get instant approval on my financing and credit and then it ridirected me to West Herr Jeep. Walking in I was greated professionally at the door by David Grisanti. He opened the door and took me right in. After test driving the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk I was blown away by the features, and handling of the vehicle but the real question that remained was the price. After working with David Grisanti and his expertise, professionalism, and understanding of my financial needs he was able to get the price just right for me as well as include a bunch of extra's on the vehicle! David was very professional at all times and made my experience an enjoyment which will keep me coming back and working with him again! He also sent me e-mail notifications with questions, and constant updates which helped me gather everything I needed and being able to come in, sign the contract, and leave happy! I Highly recommend West Herr Jeep and recommend even more working with David Grisanti! He will provide you a service of excellence in customer satisfaction and get you the best available deal and work with you to help maintain your financial needs!

Fantastic buying experience - straightforward

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had originally gone into another West Herr dealership to purchase a vehicle and had a very bad experience - they lowballed my trade, wouldn't give me a straight answer about the interest rate, and I walked out vowing never to do business with West Herr again. Paul at the West Herr Jeep Chrysler got wind of my experience and did everything possible to make it right, including locating the exact vehicle I was interested in, and the financing process was straightforward, no tricks and charts and attempts to confuse me. I highly recommend West Herr Chrysler Jeep - not all dealerships are created equal but this location is first class and I ended up driving away very happy.

Jeep Compass

by from Eden, NY |

We recently purchased a new Jeep Compass from West Herr Jeep in Orchard Park. The thing I appreciated most about our salesman Paul Follett is that he didn't play the typical salesman games. We had done our homework so we were ready for the usual song and dance, but Paul got straight to the bottom line. He was honest and fair about the pricing and our trade-in value. We actually were only looking and not really planning on buying right away, but that day we sealed the deal! Paul was very professional and friendly. I guess when you really know and believe in your product you don't have to play the games. We have dealt with West Herr Jeep in the past and were very pleased with the customer service. We also have dealt with the Service Department, our other jeep had a recall on a certain part, and they were very easy to work with as well. I highly recommend West Herr Jeep!

New Jeep Wrangler from Joe Dee at West Herr!

by from Depew NY |

Joe and everyone at West Herr Jeep were greatand very helpful during the buying process, I would go back to Joe again for my next Jeep.

Happy New Jeep Owners!

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Great experience shopping and purchasing our new Jeep Cherokee from West Herr Jeep in Orchard Park. We highly recommend Bob Luthi in the sales department. Bob was attentive, friendly and professional. When he couldn't locate the exact Jeep we wanted, he set an appointment and let us know when we could come in and order a new one. He communicated with us every step of the process through delivery and after.

Modifying review written 3 months ago

by from Buffalo, NY |

I'm writing this review to provide more accurate information about my purchase. I was asked to write a review on the salesperson's computer before I even had the vehicle, and I agreed to do so. I purchased a 2011 VW from West Herr in Orchard Park back in May. The sales process was smooth, but the events that took place after were not. The vehicle they sold me shouldn't have even passed inspection, and I had to take it in for repairs less than 3 weeks after buying it (my brakes and rotors were completely worn down / needing replacement). They agreed to put me into a rental while my vehicle was in their possession for a few days. Shortly after returning the rental to them per their instructions, I received a call from the rental company asking me why I didn't fill the tank (because West Herr agreed to take care of it). I decided to take care of the gas cost and not worry about reimbursement. Today (8/26/14), I received a call from Avis stating that West Herr didn't take care of the entire rental cost, and that there was a $40 outstanding balance that would be sent to collections if not taken care of. This is a headache to say the least. I personally will not do business with West Herr in the future nor would I recommend them to any of my friends / family.

Just awful

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Bought a new Cherokee. In less than 24 hours and only 20 miles it had a tranny cooler failure . I took it in and expected a loner car as it was going to take 5 days to get repaired as parts were not available. I found out mine was not the 1st. No loner but I could drive to the rental car place and get a rental. When I got there they said West Herr does not provide insurance on it and I would be responsible if anything happened to it. I went back to the dealer to see the manager and he kept smirking and stating it was not their policy. I again stated the car was not even 24 hours old, He stated he could do nothing for me because it was their policy not to provide a loner and only a rental without insurance. So I got loud and described to several folks in the showroom. Some decided to leave due to the lousy policy. Suddenly after one family asked why they could not give me a loner and the manager stating it was their policy and the customer stating loudly that he would not buy from here and leaving with his family, Brian quickly called the rental place and had the insurance put on. I have 4 jeeps in my driveway. 3 from West Herr and a GMC Acadia from West her. This is the first time I needed anything from them. This is the last time I buy a vehicle from them.

New SUV Purchase

by from Orchard Par, NY |

Daren Lacrego was a great salesmen and made the process very easy. Was a great experience.

Great Customer Service

by from Kenmore NY |

We ordered a new Jeep because there was none available with the correct combination of options in the right color. Our salesman kept trying to get one from another dealer because there was no estimated delivery date on the one that was ordered.We finally picked up the new vehicle last week and are thrilled with it. The whole process was very easy, from ordering, to financing, to taking delivery.I would highly recommend both West Herr and our salesman David Gristanti.

COMPASS FROM DARREN @ WEST HERR

by from Buffalo, NY |

Darren was extremely pleasant to work with. He is extremely knowledgable. Although I came in on a busy day (Memorial Day) and he was working with 4 other customers, he made an effort to assist me. I decided to come back another day, and he made sure that he was available. West-Herr and its employees (especially Darren) made leasing a new car an easy, enjoyable and stress-free experience.

Jeep Trailhawk / Darren Lacrego

by from West Seneca NY 14224 |

Darren Lacrego is the best salesperson we have ever encountered in all of our years of purchasing vehicles. His follow through and personal attention is second to none. Cheers!