West Herr Chrysler Jeep

3599 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 888-326-9064
Used 877-825-4602
Service 866-413-7693

Top Rated Buffalo Chrysler Jeep dealer!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Lancaster, NY |

I originally inquried online about looking for my next vehicle. The Jeep website helped me get instant approval on my financing and credit and then it ridirected me to West Herr Jeep. Walking in I was greated professionally at the door by David Grisanti. He opened the door and took me right in. After test driving the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk I was blown away by the features, and handling of the vehicle but the real question that remained was the price. After working with David Grisanti and his expertise, professionalism, and understanding of my financial needs he was able to get the price just right for me as well as include a bunch of extra's on the vehicle! David was very professional at all times and made my experience an enjoyment which will keep me coming back and working with him again! He also sent me e-mail notifications with questions, and constant updates which helped me gather everything I needed and being able to come in, sign the contract, and leave happy! I Highly recommend West Herr Jeep and recommend even more working with David Grisanti! He will provide you a service of excellence in customer satisfaction and get you the best available deal and work with you to help maintain your financial needs!

Just awful

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Bought a new Cherokee. In less than 24 hours and only 20 miles it had a tranny cooler failure . I took it in and expected a loner car as it was going to take 5 days to get repaired as parts were not available. I found out mine was not the 1st. No loner but I could drive to the rental car place and get a rental. When I got there they said West Herr does not provide insurance on it and I would be responsible if anything happened to it. I went back to the dealer to see the manager and he kept smirking and stating it was not their policy. I again stated the car was not even 24 hours old, He stated he could do nothing for me because it was their policy not to provide a loner and only a rental without insurance. So I got loud and described to several folks in the showroom. Some decided to leave due to the lousy policy. Suddenly after one family asked why they could not give me a loner and the manager stating it was their policy and the customer stating loudly that he would not buy from here and leaving with his family, Brian quickly called the rental place and had the insurance put on. I have 4 jeeps in my driveway. 3 from West Herr and a GMC Acadia from West her. This is the first time I needed anything from them. This is the last time I buy a vehicle from them.

New SUV Purchase

by from Orchard Par, NY |

Daren Lacrego was a great salesmen and made the process very easy. Was a great experience.

Great Customer Service

by from Kenmore NY |

We ordered a new Jeep because there was none available with the correct combination of options in the right color. Our salesman kept trying to get one from another dealer because there was no estimated delivery date on the one that was ordered.We finally picked up the new vehicle last week and are thrilled with it. The whole process was very easy, from ordering, to financing, to taking delivery.I would highly recommend both West Herr and our salesman David Gristanti.

COMPASS FROM DARREN @ WEST HERR

by from Buffalo, NY |

Darren was extremely pleasant to work with. He is extremely knowledgable. Although I came in on a busy day (Memorial Day) and he was working with 4 other customers, he made an effort to assist me. I decided to come back another day, and he made sure that he was available. West-Herr and its employees (especially Darren) made leasing a new car an easy, enjoyable and stress-free experience.

Jeep Trailhawk / Darren Lacrego

by from West Seneca NY 14224 |

Darren Lacrego is the best salesperson we have ever encountered in all of our years of purchasing vehicles. His follow through and personal attention is second to none. Cheers!

Never made it

by from Buffalo NY |

I CALLED THIS LOCATION AFTER VIEWING A 2014 JEEP ONLINE. THE SALES PERSON WHO VALLED ME BACK BY THE NAME OF PAM WAS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL! I IMMEDIATELY ADVISED HER THAT I WOULD TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

2011 Volkswagon from Joe Dee

by from Buffalo, NY |

I purchased my first vehicle back in 2007 at West Herr Jeep and was impressed by their quality of service throughout the entire buying process. 7 years later and I'm back for a new vehicle. Again, the help I received finding a vehicle, answering questions, etc. has been incredible. If you're on the market for a new vehicle, give Joe Dee a call and he'll help get you into what you're looking for, even if it's not at their facilities.

Jeep Patriot from Darren LaCrego

by from Buffalo, NY |

Darren was great to work with and I would definitely buy from him again in the future.

Amazing Service

by from Buffalo New York |

We worked with Paul. He was very helpful through our car buying process. We were able to contact him at anytime to ask him any questions we had. We would absolutly come back to see Paul next time we are in the market to buy another vehical. He made everything very easy for us and had the cheapest prices around. Overall we had a great experience and we will deffinatly be back to work with Paul again.

Town & country from Brian C. and Darren

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is the second car I have bought from Brian and Darren. Both times the experience was unbelievably professional, curteous and quick! I highly recommend them!