West Herr Chrysler Jeep

3599 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

New 888-326-9064 New 888-326-9064
Used 877-825-4602 Used 877-825-4602
Service 866-413-7693 Service 866-413-7693

Top Rated Buffalo Chrysler Jeep dealer!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Lancaster, NY |

I originally inquried online about looking for my next vehicle. The Jeep website helped me get instant approval on my financing and credit and then it ridirected me to West Herr Jeep. Walking in I was greated professionally at the door by David Grisanti. He opened the door and took me right in. After test driving the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk I was blown away by the features, and handling of the vehicle but the real question that remained was the price. After working with David Grisanti and his expertise, professionalism, and understanding of my financial needs he was able to get the price just right for me as well as include a bunch of extra's on the vehicle! David was very professional at all times and made my experience an enjoyment which will keep me coming back and working with him again! He also sent me e-mail notifications with questions, and constant updates which helped me gather everything I needed and being able to come in, sign the contract, and leave happy! I Highly recommend West Herr Jeep and recommend even more working with David Grisanti! He will provide you a service of excellence in customer satisfaction and get you the best available deal and work with you to help maintain your financial needs!

Thanks Cal Tobias!

by from Depew, NY |

Five stars for West Herr Jeep & my salesman Cal Tobias! My experience all started about a month ago when Cal helped me lease a 2015 Jeep Renegade, which I absolutely loved. Fast forward to last week Tuesday when I was involved in a terrible car accident, where a semi totaled my brand new vehicle. Now today, Cal helped me again by getting me into another Renegade. My new car could be my last car's twin and has every amenity I had before. I cannot thank him enough, and truly hope he will be recognized for the exceptional service he provided me with. Thanks again Cal!

Horrible Service Department

by from Buffalo, New York |

I have taken my Jeep Wrangler to West Herr Jeep on Southwestern Blvd THREE times in one month for the same issue. They have the nerve to charge me for a visit each time! If they had any clue what they are doing I would not have to continue to come back here. Also, this dealerships inability to properly diagnose my radiator issue I would still have my 2006 Wrangler. This place sucks!

Great People, Great Experience!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I just purchased a brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude from Craig. He was great to work with and made the buying process easy and completely stress free! Thanks again Craig!!

great service

by from buffalo ny |

I told them how much I wanted to pay monthly what I was looking for and they helped me get into my new SUV!! My salesman went above and beyond to accommodate me.

2012 Chrysler Town & Country Joe Dee at West Herr

by from buffalo ny |

I had just walked in of the street and was greeted by joe dee and felt very comfortable from the start with buying my first car from west herr Chrysler. I will recommend any one to stop in and visit joe dee. He will not hasel or push anything on you and make your car buying experience a great and pleasant one. Thank you again joe and looking forward to working with you again.. sincerely dan p

Fantastic buying experience - straightforward

by from Buffalo, NY |

I had originally gone into another West Herr dealership to purchase a vehicle and had a very bad experience - they lowballed my trade, wouldn't give me a straight answer about the interest rate, and I walked out vowing never to do business with West Herr again. Paul at the West Herr Jeep Chrysler got wind of my experience and did everything possible to make it right, including locating the exact vehicle I was interested in, and the financing process was straightforward, no tricks and charts and attempts to confuse me. I highly recommend West Herr Chrysler Jeep - not all dealerships are created equal but this location is first class and I ended up driving away very happy.

Jeep Compass

by from Eden, NY |

We recently purchased a new Jeep Compass from West Herr Jeep in Orchard Park. The thing I appreciated most about our salesman Paul Follett is that he didn't play the typical salesman games. We had done our homework so we were ready for the usual song and dance, but Paul got straight to the bottom line. He was honest and fair about the pricing and our trade-in value. We actually were only looking and not really planning on buying right away, but that day we sealed the deal! Paul was very professional and friendly. I guess when you really know and believe in your product you don't have to play the games. We have dealt with West Herr Jeep in the past and were very pleased with the customer service. We also have dealt with the Service Department, our other jeep had a recall on a certain part, and they were very easy to work with as well. I highly recommend West Herr Jeep!

New Jeep Wrangler from Joe Dee at West Herr!

by from Depew NY |

Joe and everyone at West Herr Jeep were greatand very helpful during the buying process, I would go back to Joe again for my next Jeep.

Happy New Jeep Owners!

by from Orchard Park, NY |

Great experience shopping and purchasing our new Jeep Cherokee from West Herr Jeep in Orchard Park. We highly recommend Bob Luthi in the sales department. Bob was attentive, friendly and professional. When he couldn't locate the exact Jeep we wanted, he set an appointment and let us know when we could come in and order a new one. He communicated with us every step of the process through delivery and after.