West Herr Ford of Hamburg

S 5025 Camp Road, Hamburg, NY 14075

New 888-879-9419 New 888-879-9419
Used 888-665-8431 Used 888-665-8431
Service 888-252-4945 Service 888-252-4945

Welcome to West Herr New York!!!

Great Customer service and extremely helpful staff

by from Buffalo, NY |

Brandon Williams, Ziad and Michael Snyder were great and made the whole process of buying my new 2016 Ford Escape SE 201 easy and they were all very solicitous about making me and my friend, who accompanied me on this car buying trip, feel comfortable and valued. I also got a follow up phone call the very next day after my purchase to see how I liked the car and if I had any other questions or concerns. I highly recommend going to this location if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle.

The best dealership around!!

by from Lancaster ny |

I love west her on camp road they are very experience people they make you feel at home and make sure they can do all they can so you leave with the vehicle you chose. Love love love this dealership I won't go anywhere else.

West Herr Ford of Hamburg responded to this review

March 16, 2016

Tracy - Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business.

Great service, great experience

by from Hamburg, NY |

I had an amazing experience with Sabrina Courteau! She helped my family find the perfect car for me and was very helpful. The experience was not painful at all and I enjoyed the process of purchasing my first car! Not only was Sabrina very helpful, the whole workplace was welcoming and friendly. Every part of the purchasing process was clear and wonderful.

great expierence

by from niagara falls new york |

I bought a 2015 f 150 and look at 8 of them . the sales person named steve was awesome .he walked every step of the way with me he was super and very knowledgeable about the f-150. I would recommend west herr hambugerto anyone buying a truck

Candice Stalker is wonderful!!

by from Cassadaga NY |

Candice listened to what we wanted and delivered above and beyond!! We could not be happier with our 2016 explorer xlt! Go see Candice at west herr! You will not be sorry!!

Great experience

by from Hamburg NY |

Very happy with my experience at West Herr Ford of Hamburg NY. Sabrina was our sales rep who without a doubt made our experience so great. Would refer her to everyone I know. Thank you again.

Three used vehicles, all great service

by from West Seneca, NY |

We are very grateful to Sabrina Courteau and the effort she put into finding the vehicles that would serve the best for three of our family members. One was purchased in May of 2014 and the other two in the month of August 2015. The cars are getting us to our destinations. Sabrina listens to what you need in a vehicle from style to budget. She searches and locates the vehicles for you to try out. Sabrina contacts you and works with your schedule. They were all used vehicles but Sabrina worked just as hard to find the "right vehicle" for each of us. Sabrina is very accommodating,very detailed and explains all the paperwork. And if she can't answer a question, she will find the person who can. Thank you for great customer service. We will definitely look you up when the time comes for another purchase.

All Good

by from Lackawanna, NY |

As a return customer, I have not been disappointed yet. The salesman Gary was a great guy to deal with. He had all the answers and if I asked something he didn't know, he found out. We bought a 2012 Toyota Rav 4 Sport. And my wife, the person I bought the car for, absolutely loves it. Car is in good shape, we got a fair trade in for the old vehicle, and to my surprise, no cash down. BAM! sold us the car with several options, to which we took advantage of.ie, Glasscote, Platinum extended warranty, Simonize the interior,etc. Several people asked me why I chose West Herr Ford and my reply was they treated us great with the first two vehicles we bought when things weren't so good, so I would say satisfaction brought us back to their door. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking to buy a vehicle. Good quality nice clean and inspected vehicles.

Horrible customer service

by from Franklinville,ny |

Bought my ford edge from west herr 2 yrs ago. Decided to try and trade for a newer edge because the miles are getting high on mine. Delt with Lou then and the transaction went very smoothly. For 2 weeks now I have tried to deal with Lou on trading my car for a new one. Have emailed them,called them,left messages. But no one responds. We have been treated like a piece of dirt. Horrible customer service. My husband even drove all the way there ,test drove the car and a few days later the car is no longer on the website. When I call and ask about it, they really didn't know where it went. And when I did get a hold of Lou ,and told him,he's like well it was there yesterday. Its my day off so I'll call you back later. We'll it's 3 days later and still no call from lou. Will never recommend them ever again.

Friendy pressure free purchasing

by from Hamburg NY |

Went to look at a few different vehicles at West Herr Ford on Camp Road and with the friendly approach by Sabrina we bought a 2014 Nissan Xterra from the West Herr Nissan location on Southwestern. She was extremely patient and knowledgeable. If you are looking to purchase or lease a vehicle she will make it a painless experience and actually a lot of fun. Remember she can sell you a car that is at anyone of their dealerships.