West Herr Ford of Hamburg

Used 888-665-8431
Service 888-252-4945

Albert Paduano

by from West Seneca, New York |

I just brought a 2013 F-150 crew cab from West-Herr ford my salesman was Steve Hart. Steve was great. I truly like that. Steve was not pushy he let me take my time. I could look over the inventory without him looking over my shoulder. I was impressed with his patience with me, I came back a couple of times till he found the vehicle I wanted. He then helped me get the price I was willing to pay. Truly a great experience. I recommend Steve Hart to anyone.

Great Sales Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

West Herr Hamburg helped me greatly in purchasing a car. Stephen Bielinski was very helpful getting the car that I wanted for a great price. Highly Recommend.

OUTSTANDING sales experience

by from Hamburg, NY |

West-Herr has a gem in Sabrina Courteau. Our experience buyng the car was comfortable, no pressure. Sabrina was excellent with options and knowledge of the cars. It felt good to ask questions and have answers in laymans terms. The test drive showed off all the amazing features and just how safe ford has made these cars. Sabrina goes the extra mile to make the buying experience exciting.

Great experience. Friendly. Makes you feel comfort

by from West Seneca NY |

There is no "talking in circles" at West Herr Ford. They are right to the point. The explain everything so you understand and truly do their best to give you the best deal possible. They go out of their way to make sure you feel comfortable.

New car purchase

by from Hamburg, NY |

Steve Hart sold me my new Ford Escape. He was very good and didn't push me into anything. Excellent customer service skills and ability to listen to what the buyer wanted. I would highly recommend Steve as your consultant at West-Herr Ford on Camp road. I love my new Ford Escape.

Albert Paduano

by from West Seneca, New York |

2007 Ford Mustang

by from Buffalo, NY |

My experience was great like always. My car was at the the collision center south and the service advisor: 1695 Nick Ortwein did an excellent work on my 07 Ford Mustang. This is the second time that I had to take my car and he is been a wonderful person to work with. I will give him a A+.

great sales person candice staler

by from hamburg ny |

I bought 2013 ford escape from candice in march of 2013. I love my car. She was easy to work with and didn't try to pressure me into anything!

CANDICE STALKER AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME

by from hamburg ny |

My husband and I were looking for a used truck! We found one with candics's help! She was awesome! She is in new sales but when we coudn't get what we wanted in new she switched gears to used sales and found us the perfect truck! We shouldn't have any problems towing our camper this summer. Thank you Candice I will buy my next car from you

Sabrina Courteau...knows her cars!!

by from Blasdell, NY |

My name is Stephenie Borzillieri, this was our first brand new car lease. My husband and I, we simply can't give enough praise to Sabrina! On top of a smooth transaction and flexibility with everything...I could not believe how knowledgeable Sabrina was on the vehicle we were getting! She impressed us ten fold! And she is extremely communicable and friendly. We have a minor unknown ding to our car and she immediately called me back to offer 200% awesome customer service and assistance. West Herr- Sabrina is an impeccable worker and a true asset to West Herr. She made certain that we fully enjoyed our experience in our first brand new vehicle. I hope she is around for our next vehicle. Thank you Mike for introducing us to Sabrina and for everything! We are completely satisfied and finally feel safe and happy in our new car.

Matt McAndrew

by from Ellicottville, NY |

Friendly atmosphere, very comfortable experience, well explained, and easy to deal with.