Hardin Honda

1381 S Auto Center Dr, Anaheim, CA 92806

New 877-476-5127
Used 888-243-3124
Service 877-438-3023

#1 Volume Dealer in Orange County!

Personnel were all courteous and respectful.

by from Anaheim, CA |

The people were friendly and courteous. They didn't try to force you into anything but made it clear they were there to help the customer. I felt very respected.

GOOD SERVICE

by from anaheim,ca |

I came back to Hardin Honda because service rep Jim Marsh came back. I have dealt with him in the past and I trust him to tell me what needs to be fixed now and what could wait a while.

Great Service & attention to detail

by from Anaheim, ca |

sare the girl that helped me was very prompt and helpful. any issues I had were resolved in a timely manner

Hardin Honda is a great place to take your car

by from Anaheim, CA |

Steve was helpful and informative with the service on my car. Then the young lady who deals with the paint recall immediately took care of my car. Thank you so much!

Great Team at Hardin Honda

by from Anaheim, C.A. |

Everybody was very pleasant with us and treated us very nicely they were a great help, great team I can't say nothing bad about Hardin Honda in Anaheim

Great service

by from Irvine, CA |

I went in for an oil change. At first I was given a total for the requested service, but when I mentioned my car was still under still under warranty there was no issue in getting it for free and it was extremely quick! The personnel was very professional and nice!

August 23, 2014

Daisy, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that our team was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Regards, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

No Pressure Car buying

by from Los Angeles, CA |

There was enough information and working with us that it wasn't added pressure at the time of buying the vehicle. They gave us the time to discuss the pricing and was an overall great car buying experience.

August 22, 2014

Alyce, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Hardin Honda is known for. Congratulations on your new purchase! Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

Great Dealership

by from Anaheim, CA |

This is my 6th or 7th vehicle from Hardin. In each sale I've felt I was treated fairly and received the best option and pricing available. Martin Thomas is always great to work with and I enjoyed working with Scotty (several times before) and Tricia. I have never left Hardin feeling like I had gotten a poor deal, though there have been occasions when we could not come to an agreeable deal.

August 23, 2014

John, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate customer feedback and I am glad that our team provide a professional service. We know that car-buying experience can be difficult and I am glad that our team has worked well with you over multiple occasions. We highly value your recommendation and please call with any questions. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

Great service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The Hardin Honda team Danny(sales), Chen(finance), Jim(service) made my first car experience very enjoyable and I plan to be back in the future

August 23, 2014

Andres, thank you for writing this review. It is great that our sales team was able to make your first car-buying experience a positive one. We highly value your recommendation and please be sure to call with any questions. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

Would not honor written quote!

by from Orange County |

In summary, After negotiating back and forth with their internet department for a Honda Fit, we finally came to an agreement on price. I took the time to drive to the dealer to get the quote for the vehicle in writing. The color I wanted wasn't there, but I wanted to lock in the pricing until the color I wanted came in. Went back three days later with the wife to pre-sign paperwork. Sales manager comes back and said they would not honor the price the had quoted me on paper! My wife and were appalled and basically left. Be forewarned, getting the price in writing does not mean anything. Needless to say, we will not be buying from them ever.

August 14, 2014

Linh, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Hardin Honda. We're glad to hear that Fernando was able to give you an overall positive experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com