Hardin Honda

Used 888-243-3124 Used 888-243-3124
Service 877-438-3023 Service 877-438-3023

Great service

by from Anaheim CA |

I am always like to go to Hardin Honda because it make me feel welcome, people are really nice and professional.

February 6, 2016

Ramona - Thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service! Also, check out our Facebook for exclusive deals. Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Excellent service & sales; Jim Marsh & Rob Klemens

by from Anaheim, CA |

James Marsh deals with customers in a professional and extremely helpful manner. I always request that he assist me whenever I go. He works with you and tries to help you obtain your needs to the best of his ability.

February 6, 2016

Hi Nader and thank you for the great feedback! James is a great asset and we're proud and thankful to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch great service specials! Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Fast and convenient

by from Placentia, Ca |

The person who helped me was very nice and helpful. He went out of his way to answer any questions I had about anything.

February 3, 2016

Arturo- Thank you for your great review! We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Thorough Service

by from Anaheim, Ca |

The staff at the dealership was friendly and helpful. They informed me of everything I needed to know from detail to detail of what needed to be done on my car and especially, the process of what they were to do on my car.

February 3, 2016

Bryce - Thanks for your awesome review! We take pride in our customer service and always make sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Careful, they renege on deals

by from Orange, Ca |

I would leave negative stars if I could. I had a verbal agreement but wasn't sure about the color of the car I wanted. Two days later the deal is off the table and they are trying to get me to pay more. They not only lost my business, but I will buy a Toyota now.

February 3, 2016

Adam, I am disappointed to hear our dealership was unable to provide the business needed. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can work together to address this issue. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

great customer service

by from anaheim, ca |

friendly help and fast service, I was in and out quickly(no appointment needed) with a freshly washed and inspected vehicle.

January 21, 2016

Ronald - Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with prompt and efficient service. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Expedient and excellent service

by from Orange, CA |

I didn't have to wait in a queue; I was greeted in a friendly manner by all representatives; my service rep John Garcia was very helpful and pleasant. The wait time for my service was very brief, and John promptly called to notify me my vehicle was ready to be picked up.

January 21, 2016

Daralee, thank you for using our service department! We are so very pleased that John could make your visit quick and easy. We are sincerely grateful for your business and like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Honda Did It Again

by from Anaheim, Ca |

Chris explained the complete process for the task and finished the job ahead of estimate. The coffee in the waiting room was excellent, thanks

January 19, 2016

Hi Richard and thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear that Chris provided you with knowledgeable and time-efficient service! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Great service

by from Anaheim California |

It was quick in the sense I didn't have to wait for along time for my vehicle to be ready. The work don't to it wasn't a complicated job do that I guess helped too thanks.

January 19, 2016

Thanks Juan for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We look forward to servicing you again. Be sure to like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Provided Excellent Service

by from Anaheim, CA |

Looked into leakage problem and didn't try to sell us something else. Also, had the oil changed at no cost. Service was done in a timely manner.

January 19, 2016

James - Thanks for your great review. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466