Hardin Honda

1381 S Auto Center Dr, Anaheim, CA 92806

New 877-476-5127
Used 888-243-3124
Service 877-438-3023

#1 Volume Dealer in Orange County!

by from Irvine, CA |

I went in for an oil change. At first I was given a total for the requested service, but when I mentioned my car was still under still under warranty there was no issue in getting it for free and it was extremely quick! The personnel was very professional and nice!

No Pressure Car buying

by from Los Angeles, CA |

There was enough information and working with us that it wasn't added pressure at the time of buying the vehicle. They gave us the time to discuss the pricing and was an overall great car buying experience.

Great Dealership

by from Anaheim, CA |

This is my 6th or 7th vehicle from Hardin. In each sale I've felt I was treated fairly and received the best option and pricing available. Martin Thomas is always great to work with and I enjoyed working with Scotty (several times before) and Tricia. I have never left Hardin feeling like I had gotten a poor deal, though there have been occasions when we could not come to an agreeable deal.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The Hardin Honda team Danny(sales), Chen(finance), Jim(service) made my first car experience very enjoyable and I plan to be back in the future

Would not honor written quote!

by from Orange County |

In summary, After negotiating back and forth with their internet department for a Honda Fit, we finally came to an agreement on price. I took the time to drive to the dealer to get the quote for the vehicle in writing. The color I wanted wasn't there, but I wanted to lock in the pricing until the color I wanted came in. Went back three days later with the wife to pre-sign paperwork. Sales manager comes back and said they would not honor the price the had quoted me on paper! My wife and were appalled and basically left. Be forewarned, getting the price in writing does not mean anything. Needless to say, we will not be buying from them ever.

August 14, 2014

Linh, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Hardin Honda. We're glad to hear that Fernando was able to give you an overall positive experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

Good customer service

by from Anaheim CA |

I appreciate that they did a thorough check, even though they didn't find anything. I also am glad that you have Jeremy to take me to school. He's a careful driver, and very efficient in his time.

August 14, 2014

Ginger, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Hardin Honda and that Jeremy provided you with great assistance. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Great deal

by from Garden Grove, CA |

I found a very good deal here at Hardin Honda. Fernando was very helpful and his customer service is excellent.

by from Anaheim, Ca |

I liked how I was treated with respect and I really appriciate that. Also, I love how honest the salesman are.

August 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Chiem. At Hardin Honda, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Regards, Service: Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Good

by from Anaheim, CA |

Very easy. Eric and Robert were great. They understood that my time was important and made the process fast and easy.

August 8, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us, Nauman. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Eric and Robert were able to meet your needs. At Hardin Honda, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

No Hassle at Hardin Honda

by from Anaheim, Ca |

I worked with Tim Wyzykowski, who was a very knowledgable and laid back salesman, no pressure. It was a joy working with him and Daniel Carmolinga the finance guy, who fixed a problem with my trade in value and redid the paper work no questions asked.

August 8, 2014

Stavro, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Tim was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com