Hardin Honda

1381 S Auto Center Dr, Anaheim, CA 92806

New 877-476-5127
Used 888-243-3124
Service 877-438-3023

#1 Volume Dealer in Orange County!

Great service dept

by from Anaheim, CA |

I've been going to Hardin Honda for years and Brian has been my service advisor. It's because of him that I always go back. I always tell all my friends that own Hondas to see him.

July 8, 2014

Cynthia, thank you for the awesome feedback! Brian is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Regards, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Hardin Honda - Best Buying Experience

by from Anaheim, CA |

Quickly got to my desired price, everyone was very flexible in getting me into the car that I wanted. Will definitely buy from Hardin again

July 8, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new purchase, Syed! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

Fast service & friendly staff

by from Orange, CA |

Price matching saves lots of time in negotiation. Larry Price had the car ready when I arrived there. He helped me a lot.

July 8, 2014

Kristy, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Larry did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

Best dealership experience!

by from Tustin, CA |

From the moment I walked into the dealership I was greeted by friendly, helpful and nice people. I was there to meet with Robert and even though he was with another customer I was not pushed on someone else. Another nice guy named Joe helped me in the mean time with the test drive and questions, but then when Robert became available, he explained where we were in our experience and let Robert resume the appointment with me! Finally, we came to a deal and it was off to see Chen in finance. Such a helpful man. He doesn't rush you through the process, instead he explains line by line what you're getting yourself into! Talk about nice people! Glad they aren't the commission thirsty sharks I've dealt with in the past at other dealerships. I am more than happy with my brand new Honda Fit, and I will definitely spread the word about Hardin Honda and their amazing team.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Amanda. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Joe, Robert and Chen provided you the assistance and service you deserve; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at Hardin Honda await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com

great service from Steven

by from Anaheim, California |

Steven is the service advisor I usually go to. He has always given me great service and I return to the dealership because of his great service.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! It is great that Steven has been able to earn your business by providing exceptional customer service. We highly value your recommendation and please be sure to call with any questions. Regards, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Great deal combined with excellent service

by from Irvine, CA |

The sales man David was very professional and did everything possible to make the experience memorable. The finance person (sorry cannot recall his name) explained everything to us in great detail. What we got was what was advertised. So there was no bait and switch.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for writing this excellent review! It is great that our team was able to offer you an honest and overall memorable service. We highly value your recommendation and please call with any questions. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin. com

Friendly staff, knowledgeable staff,

by from Anaheim, CA |

The knowledge and willingness to help of the staff. Larry and Daniel were incredible. Shopped around at 5 dealerships and they were HANDS DOWN the most knowledgeable, friendly, and willing to help than anywhere else. That's why I decided to go with Hardin.

July 1, 2014

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that our team was able to provide a friendly and overall welcoming atmosphere. Thank you for choosing Hardin and for your recommendation. Please be sure to call with any questions. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com, (714) 533-1466

Love Hardin Honda

by from Anaheim, CA |

The service man that assisted me was polite and very efficient. He even came to the lounge to tell me that my car was ready and walked me to the cashier rather than having it announced over the intercom.

June 28, 2014

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Hardin Honda satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Regards, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

Excellent service, great value

by from Anaheim california |

My service rep was awesome! Really cool guy and provided great service. Very fair price for oil change and tire rotation. Much cheaper than other dealerships I have been too.

June 26, 2014

Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that our service team was able to provide a memorable experience. We highly value your recommendation and please be sure to call with any questions. Regards, Hardin Honda Service Team (714) 533-1466

I got the perfect deal !

by from la palma, CA |

Every one was so professional and the most important very honest...this us something I highly appreciate because I had a really bad experience with other dealers .. I got the car the same day I came in..that was really fast And the guy who helped me Joe was such a wonderful and honest person ..my cousin referred me to him and I will refer my friends too

June 26, 2014

Chaza, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. Congratulations on your new purchase! We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Regards, Bob Beck, General Sales Manager rbechtloff@hardin.com