Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1724 W Jefferson St, Quincy, FL 32351

Awesome experience!

by from Crawfordville, FL |

I was driving home and saw the vehicle from the road. I stopped to take a quick look. I was met in the parking lot by a very pleasant individual, who I later learned was the owner, Joe. He opened the vehicle and let me look at it. No pressure, no hassle. Unfortunately, I wasn't prepared to do business that day, so I told him I would return the next day, we only exchanged first names and a handshake. The next day I arrived at the dealership around 11:30am and drove away in my new vehicle before 1pm. I received kind and friendly service...not too many dealerships would work through lunch, but they did and they did so with great attitudes. I told the salesman what I wanted to do, and they made it happen...no haggle no hassle. I have bought several vehicles over the years and have always dreaded the "dealership" experience. I have to say though, this was different. The next time I buy a vehicle, this will be the place. Very happy with the vehicle and the service!

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Quincy FL |

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot from Pappadakis. It was the most stress free car buying experience I've ever had. Guy was very knowledgeable and took the time to understand what we were looking for and needed. Jennifer, the finance manager was helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Joe, the owner, even stayed after hours and chatted with us while we moved all of our stuff from the cars. I would recommend Pappadakis to anyone looking for a vehicle, new or used!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

by from QUINCY, FL |

MOST EVERYONE HAS BEEN THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING A CAR AND KNOWS THAT TYPICALLY YOU CAN COUNT ON WASTING AT LEAST AN ENTIRE DAY DOING SO. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH PAPPADAKIS CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM. I PURCHASED A NEW JEEP PATRIOT THIS WEEK AND COULD NOT HAVE HAD A MORE PAINLESS EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR. I STOPPED IN ON SATURDAY FOR A HALF AN HOUR, TOLD GUY WHAT MY WIFE AND I WERE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO DO. WE WERE LOOKING TO TRIM DOWN TO ONE CAR PAYMENT FROM TWO CARS AND FIND SOMETHING THAT GOT CLOSE TO 30MPG AND COULD ALSO TOW OUR BOAT. AFTER LEAVING OUR SPECS, GUY AND JENNIFER WENT TO WORK LOCATING A VEHICLE AND TERMS THAT WOULD DO EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR. MY WIFE AND I RETURNED TO THE DEALERSHIP A COUPLE DAYS LATER AND IT TOOK ALL OF 40 MINUTES TO SEE THE CAR, TAKE IT FOR A TEST DRIVE AND SIGN ALL THE PAPERWORK. THEY REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE AS QUICK AND PAINLESS AS POSSIBLE. IT WAS ALSO GOOD TO KNOW THAT JOE, THE OWNER, TRULY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT TAKES TO OFFER HIS CUSTOMERS THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. IN ADDITION TO THIS HE IS ACTIVE IN THE QUINCY COMMUNITY AND SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT HE DOES BUSINESS WITH. I COULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP ANY HIGHER AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME I HAVE TO BUY A VEHICLE INSTEAD OF DREADING THE PROCESS THAT I THOUGHT HAD TO INVOLVE LOSING AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO BUY A CAR. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR OR TRUCK I WOULD RECOMMEND STARTING HERE AND GIVE THE STAFF THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS. I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU WILL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!

Friendly and honest sales

by from Wacissa, Fl. |

Did not understand that the last day of month was last chance for the dealer rebate, but two days later when we came back and with other incentives was able to come close to the original rebate of $1000.00. Very friendly and honest. Will recomend to other people buying a car. All the paper work was done very timely and drove out in a brand new car with no down payment. Thanks, Vic

NOT HONEST AT ALL

by from Kalamazoo Michigan |

Called this dealership on truck they had listed on the internet. Was told truck engine was good and had no noises even though it had high miles. Emailed this dealership on the truck and made cash offer . received email back from salesman Guy Raynak saying they accepted my offer . Sent other emails confirming cash offer and confirming total price. ( I have the emails still that proves all this ) And salesman also knew I was coming from Michigan. long story short (but not the drive there) Engine in truck had issues and one was a valve lifter ticking . Truck had other issues as well. and to top it off salesman Guy Raynak wanted to charge me 500 dollars extra not including tax and title on my cash offer. The salesman could have been honest and told me this before I drove a thousand miles to his dealership. The acceptance of the cash price and the engine noise ?? lies lies lies They should not have accepted my offer if they were not going to honor it. Their lies cost me money ! and they could careless. I did not buy the truck for this reason and I also called the dealership back to talk to owner but was given a man named Mike who said he was the owner. Im guessing this Mike was just another salesman because he could careless I drove from Michigan and all he did was praise his truck up. The bottom line is, If this dealership and salesman were honest you would not be reading this bad review !

October 31, 2014

We had agreed to sell this vehicle to this customer at the $3800 Price plus the tax tag title and fees. All of our internet presence states that the sale price DOES NOT include any tax tag title or fees. This truck was originally online for 5999.00 plus the tax tag title and fees and had 280K miles on it. Once the customer drove down after we accepted his offer he then decided to try to pick the truck apart in order to make a cash offer of $3,000 total. We did not accept that offer as we had already agreed to a price and we kept out part of the bargain. Since then this truck has been sold to a local family and they could not be happier with the truck and have had no issues what so ever with it.

Honest, Fair, and Friendly

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Superb customer service! As a first time buyer, I was frustrated by the poor customer service I had received at the large car dealerships in Tallahassee, FL. I drove to Quincy, FL (which is quite close) in order to test drive a Jeep Patriot. I was immediately struck by the honest and thoughtful nature of the wonderful staff there. No games, no gimmicks, no typical nonsense. They told me what the price of the car was, I did my research and concluded that it was an eminently fair price. No hidden fees, no surprises. My salesman, Guy Raynak, was honest and patient with me. I thought that I was going to have to haggle, that I was supposed to try and bring down the price of an overpriced vehicle while trying to raise the price of my beat up trade in. Instead, I was given the honest price of the vehicle and a fair price on my trade in. The people at Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram made my first time buying a car enjoyable. I give them my highest recommendation. Thanks Guy!

Im a Dodge Man Now!

by from Tallahassee Fl |

I was very happy with my purchase and being greeted by the owner Joe Papadakis.

New Buying Car Experience Excited for once

by from Quincy, Florida |

I just recently bought from there and I honestly have to say it was my best experience at any dealership since I was old enough to buy cars. There was no run around or statements that were made to make you feel better but nothing near the truth. They said it like it is and they went to bat for you as if they were wanting to buy the car. I now look forward to the first service I will need probably an oil change because I think I will feel at home while this is happening. Thank you for restoring my faith in car dealerships--the car sells itself but one does not see that if the experience is not what it should be as it was here--a happy and joyful experience.

May 29, 2014

Thank you for those kind words. It is great to hear that you and your family are happy. We look forward to servicing all of your vehicle needs. Welcome to our dealership Family. Pappadakis CDJR where Honesty, Integrity, Morals & Family do Matter

Very Bad Experience

by from Tallahassee FL |

I found a car I wanted to test drive on Cars.com at this dealer. I called on the vehicle and talked with a guy named Mike. We briefly discussed the history of ownership because the car was low miles for the age of it. Mike sort of made a snide remark that his commission would not be as much because of the low price. The car was selling for around $6500. I chuckled and told him I would come out and see him at 1:00 PM on a Saturday. So I drive out there (about 30 miles) to make my appointment. When I walk in and ask for Mike a guy in a cubicle yells out Mike just left. I inquired why he would do that when I had an appointment. No explanation was offered. So this guy says he would help me. He was sitting at a desk of a salesman named "Guy". His business card was on the desk. I ask if he was "Guy" and he said no. Still he never told me his name. He proceeded to drill me for my personal information. He wanted to take a copy of my drivers license. I had no problem with this. Since I have worked in RV sales I know before a test drive you have to verify the person has a valid drivers license. Then he ask for my phone number, which I gave him. Next he wanted my email. I refused to give that to him. When i ask why do you need it, he said it was to send me notices of sales and promotions etc. I replied that he had enough of my personal info to notify me. Based on the way I was being treated because I was not giving up my email I told him I was not sure we would be doing business today. He ask "what is it going to take to do business" told him price, I felt that the car was somewhat overpriced based on my research. He then puffed his chest out and told me that he was the owner of the dealership and that he felt the car was priced to low and that he would not sell it for a penny less. He bragged about how great of a dealership they were and they had a 5 star rating at Cars.com. I already knew this and trusted the reviews. In fact my father-in-law bought a car here and seemed please with the service. This owner certainly wanted me to know he was the Alpha Male. So I told him I could not see anyway we would be doing business and walked out. He never told me his name nor did he try to keep me as a possible customer. There are way to many dealerships to do business with to have to put up with this kind of treatment. Especially from an owner. His loss, I went down the street and am now looking at a $30,000 car. The dealership I went too has been pleasant to deal with. The lesson learned here is you should treat your customer as if he was the only customer. Which at that time, I was the only customer in the showroom that day. I would not recommend doing business here when the ownership has this kind of attitude. Hopefully others read this review to get an honest opinion. I suspect all the 5 star reviews may not be real. But who am I? Just a customer looking for a positive experience in buying a new car for my wife.

June 17, 2014

As you can see the customers that intend to purchase from us have a more than pleasant experience. It is obvious that that Jeff is confused about what took place while he was here. The Owner tries to get personally involved in every sale and makes sure that our customers become part of our dealership family. We wish him the best of luck in his search for a vehicle and would welcome him back so that we can assist him with any purchase that he tries to make.

Old Fashioned Service

by from Tallahassee, Fl. |

We bought a new Jeep. It was such and excellent experience, it was like being a part of the family. Finance went smoothly and the dealership did everything to make the deal work out. The owner was onsite and the pride of ownership was evident. I have been buying Chrysler products for 40 years this is the best experience we have ever had.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for considering us for your purchase. It was a pleasure assisting you. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Welcome to the Pappadakis Family. Joe Pappadakis