Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1724 W Jefferson St, Quincy, FL 32351

NOT HONEST AT ALL

by from Kalamazoo Michigan |

Called this dealership on truck they had listed on the internet. Was told truck engine was good and had no noises even though it had high miles. Emailed this dealership on the truck and made cash offer . received email back from salesman Guy Raynak saying they accepted my offer . Sent other emails confirming cash offer and confirming total price. ( I have the emails still that proves all this ) And salesman also knew I was coming from Michigan. long story short (but not the drive there) Engine in truck had issues and one was a valve lifter ticking . Truck had other issues as well. and to top it off salesman Guy Raynak wanted to charge me 500 dollars extra not including tax and title on my cash offer. The salesman could have been honest and told me this before I drove a thousand miles to his dealership. The acceptance of the cash price and the engine noise ?? lies lies lies They should not have accepted my offer if they were not going to honor it. Their lies cost me money ! and they could careless. I did not buy the truck for this reason and I also called the dealership back to talk to owner but was given a man named Mike who said he was the owner. Im guessing this Mike was just another salesman because he could careless I drove from Michigan and all he did was praise his truck up. The bottom line is, If this dealership and salesman were honest you would not be reading this bad review !

October 31, 2014

We had agreed to sell this vehicle to this customer at the $3800 Price plus the tax tag title and fees. All of our internet presence states that the sale price DOES NOT include any tax tag title or fees. This truck was originally online for 5999.00 plus the tax tag title and fees and had 280K miles on it. Once the customer drove down after we accepted his offer he then decided to try to pick the truck apart in order to make a cash offer of $3,000 total. We did not accept that offer as we had already agreed to a price and we kept out part of the bargain. Since then this truck has been sold to a local family and they could not be happier with the truck and have had no issues what so ever with it.

Honest, Fair, and Friendly

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Superb customer service! As a first time buyer, I was frustrated by the poor customer service I had received at the large car dealerships in Tallahassee, FL. I drove to Quincy, FL (which is quite close) in order to test drive a Jeep Patriot. I was immediately struck by the honest and thoughtful nature of the wonderful staff there. No games, no gimmicks, no typical nonsense. They told me what the price of the car was, I did my research and concluded that it was an eminently fair price. No hidden fees, no surprises. My salesman, Guy Raynak, was honest and patient with me. I thought that I was going to have to haggle, that I was supposed to try and bring down the price of an overpriced vehicle while trying to raise the price of my beat up trade in. Instead, I was given the honest price of the vehicle and a fair price on my trade in. The people at Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram made my first time buying a car enjoyable. I give them my highest recommendation. Thanks Guy!

Im a Dodge Man Now!

by from Tallahassee Fl |

I was very happy with my purchase and being greeted by the owner Joe Papadakis.

New Buying Car Experience Excited for once

by from Quincy, Florida |

I just recently bought from there and I honestly have to say it was my best experience at any dealership since I was old enough to buy cars. There was no run around or statements that were made to make you feel better but nothing near the truth. They said it like it is and they went to bat for you as if they were wanting to buy the car. I now look forward to the first service I will need probably an oil change because I think I will feel at home while this is happening. Thank you for restoring my faith in car dealerships--the car sells itself but one does not see that if the experience is not what it should be as it was here--a happy and joyful experience.

May 29, 2014

Thank you for those kind words. It is great to hear that you and your family are happy. We look forward to servicing all of your vehicle needs. Welcome to our dealership Family. Pappadakis CDJR where Honesty, Integrity, Morals & Family do Matter

Very Bad Experience

by from Tallahassee FL |

I found a car I wanted to test drive on Cars.com at this dealer. I called on the vehicle and talked with a guy named Mike. We briefly discussed the history of ownership because the car was low miles for the age of it. Mike sort of made a snide remark that his commission would not be as much because of the low price. The car was selling for around $6500. I chuckled and told him I would come out and see him at 1:00 PM on a Saturday. So I drive out there (about 30 miles) to make my appointment. When I walk in and ask for Mike a guy in a cubicle yells out Mike just left. I inquired why he would do that when I had an appointment. No explanation was offered. So this guy says he would help me. He was sitting at a desk of a salesman named "Guy". His business card was on the desk. I ask if he was "Guy" and he said no. Still he never told me his name. He proceeded to drill me for my personal information. He wanted to take a copy of my drivers license. I had no problem with this. Since I have worked in RV sales I know before a test drive you have to verify the person has a valid drivers license. Then he ask for my phone number, which I gave him. Next he wanted my email. I refused to give that to him. When i ask why do you need it, he said it was to send me notices of sales and promotions etc. I replied that he had enough of my personal info to notify me. Based on the way I was being treated because I was not giving up my email I told him I was not sure we would be doing business today. He ask "what is it going to take to do business" told him price, I felt that the car was somewhat overpriced based on my research. He then puffed his chest out and told me that he was the owner of the dealership and that he felt the car was priced to low and that he would not sell it for a penny less. He bragged about how great of a dealership they were and they had a 5 star rating at Cars.com. I already knew this and trusted the reviews. In fact my father-in-law bought a car here and seemed please with the service. This owner certainly wanted me to know he was the Alpha Male. So I told him I could not see anyway we would be doing business and walked out. He never told me his name nor did he try to keep me as a possible customer. There are way to many dealerships to do business with to have to put up with this kind of treatment. Especially from an owner. His loss, I went down the street and am now looking at a $30,000 car. The dealership I went too has been pleasant to deal with. The lesson learned here is you should treat your customer as if he was the only customer. Which at that time, I was the only customer in the showroom that day. I would not recommend doing business here when the ownership has this kind of attitude. Hopefully others read this review to get an honest opinion. I suspect all the 5 star reviews may not be real. But who am I? Just a customer looking for a positive experience in buying a new car for my wife.

June 17, 2014

As you can see the customers that intend to purchase from us have a more than pleasant experience. It is obvious that that Jeff is confused about what took place while he was here. The Owner tries to get personally involved in every sale and makes sure that our customers become part of our dealership family. We wish him the best of luck in his search for a vehicle and would welcome him back so that we can assist him with any purchase that he tries to make.

Old Fashioned Service

by from Tallahassee, Fl. |

We bought a new Jeep. It was such and excellent experience, it was like being a part of the family. Finance went smoothly and the dealership did everything to make the deal work out. The owner was onsite and the pride of ownership was evident. I have been buying Chrysler products for 40 years this is the best experience we have ever had.

May 12, 2014

Thank you for considering us for your purchase. It was a pleasure assisting you. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Welcome to the Pappadakis Family. Joe Pappadakis

Breath of fresh air!

by from Grand Ridge, FL |

Purchasing our vehicle from Pappadakis was a breath of fresh air! We visited so many lots before ending up at Pappadakis and got the same run around from all of them. We had a specific budget that we wanted to spend and all of the other dealerships tried to put us in vehicles that were out of our budget. I had a car to trade in and I was carrying some negative equity. All the other dealerships stated that getting us in a vehicle in the budget we wanted to spend was impossible... I must admit, when Guy Raynak showed us the exact vehicle that we wanted and promised that it was in our price range, I was a bit skeptical. I really thought Guy was going to be like all the other salesmen that showed us vehicles that we could not afford, get us in his office to talk numbers and drop a huge payment on us. That was not the case! We purchased the vehicle that we wanted; Guy and Mr. Pappadakis himself got our payment within $3 of what we wanted our monthly payment to be! I was very impressed with the selection of vehicles that they had on the lot, the cleanliness of the vehicles that we test drove and the overall exceptional customer service form all of the staff that we encountered. I would highly recommend Pappadakis Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Quincy to all of my friends and family! This is a wonderful place where the people do not try to pull one over on you!

May 12, 2014

Brittani, It was a pleasure helping you with your purchase. We pride ourselves on helping customer achieve their goals. Our moto is Honesty, Integrity, Morals & Family.... Thanks, Joe Pappadakis

Smart Car

by from panama city fl |

I come from a town called panama city fl. All the dealers around here are a joke over priced used cars. Seeing from many used sites with cars at 127,000+ miles around $13,000 or more. Not Cool so a few days looking around the web I found a great deal a smart fortwo car. Coming from a Rav4 almost 200,000 miles on it, it was time to upgrade. After talking to banks and trying to get a loan alot where not giving me the best deal. So I traveled to this dealer, and they found a bank and a best deal on a used car. I walked away with a smile and the best feeling that yes they can help you find a car and the best deal on loans from banks! On top of that they have the best deals any where for used cars and new they are not like my local dealers selling me something that will die in a few months. Trust me people best deals in FL check them out and a great salesman Ask for Guy, hands down will help you out with anything you are looking for! I will be doing Biz with them in the future

May 12, 2014

Thanks for purchasing from Pappadakis. Panama City residents know now that they do have another choice for great deals on vehicles. Thanks, Joe pappadakis

Awesome Experience

by from Tallahassee,FL |

Dealt with the owner and a wonderful sales person. Great friendly dealership with no buying hassles. Will definitely be back and send everyone I know that way. Thanks for the GREAT experience and look forward to my next purchase in two years.

May 12, 2014

Chris, Hassle free buying is awesome. Thanks for trusting us to assits you with your purchase. Thanks, Joe Pappadakis

Knowledgeable and friendly!

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

After visiting another dealership, where the salesperson knew very little about the vehicle we were interested in. We drove a few extra miles to this dealership. Guy was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in. After a short test drive, and some paperwork, we left with our new car. Will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and will no doubt purchase our next vehicle.

May 12, 2014

James & Mary, It was a pleasure assisting you with your purchase. You got it correct about Guy and his knowledge of the vehicles. He takes pride in being prepared for our customers and being able to assist them however possible. Thanks, Joe Pappadakis