Colorado Auto Finders

2200 S. Parker Rd., Denver, CO 80231

Used 888-838-3858 Used 888-838-3858

Low pressure, easy car buying experience, cleanest used cars in Denver!

These guys are the best in town!

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased a vehicle from these guys. David Russman was a super nice guy and a tough negotiator but then I would be too if I were working there. The entire buying process was pretty much hassel free. Paper work went smooth and David even helped me get a lower interest rate than what the bank had initially quoted. He didn't have to do it as I was preapproved but that turned out to be a good savings for me. I need to mention Ayad at their service department. He was also a perfect gentlemen when he helped me out with a slight emissions problem. If you are thinking of buying a car give them a call - ask for David Russman and he will sell you a good car. If you want to get your car serviced ask for Ayad. They are good people.

wonderful service

by from Englewood colorado |

Everyone there is very friendly, especially Dave the gentlemen that worked with us. Would go back if I ever need to get another car.

Dependable Dealership

by from Aurora, CO |

Reliable dealership. Very helpful in all aspects of a dealership. Will gladly recommend.

Chheeme Sherpa

by from Highlands Ranch,Colorado |

Ali and the entire staff made the purchasing of my 2011 Nissan Rouge a very easy process.Not only did we find a Great car with low miles in excellent condition we were very pleased with the whole experience. I would recommend anyone in the market for a good used car to check out Colorado Auto finders for you next purchase.

Very pleased

by from Denver, Colorado |

We enjoyed our time at auto finders. They we exceptionally helpful, They did everything to make sure that our time there was comfortable and pleasant. During the credit process they came in and made sure that we were comfortable and tried to make sure the process went smoothly. we left very pleased. We love our vehicle. We made a few mistakes and went back and they accommodated us with out hesitation. If and when we decide to buy a second vehicle we will return.

Third car my family has bought from auto finder

by from Aurora Co |

It's always a pleasure dealing with auto finders all of our family shops here!

Arkan Alani

by from Denver, Colorado |

I bought a nice Toyota Camry and it perfect car and really nice work with the customer and they gave me good choice with what I want Thanks for you guys

Warren

by from Castle Rock, CO |

Had a wonderful experience here. People are friendly, informative & easy to work with. Truly a no hassle, no pressure buying experience. I would go back again!

They Provide the Best Service, period.

by from Aurora, CO |

My name is Thomas Lockhart and my wife and I have been doing business with CO Auto Finders for years now. They are Amazing at what they do and they are really like family to my wife and I. This is not your tipical car dealership experience. They are extremely professional l, helpful and excellent at what they do. I am pleased to continue to be a customer for life. I am very Greatful for all they have done for my family, and I will always do business and send others to them. You can not beat their wonderful service.

Found my Sport Trac

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

I have been looking for a used Ford Sport Trac (no longer manufactured by Ford). I found one at Auto Finders. Oscar took good care of me and dispelled any old tails of used car salesmen. I found him and Auto Finders to be honest with me and to have readied this vehicle prior to my purchase. Everything went well in the transaction and I will take this vehicle and my other Ford Explorer to Auto Finders for service.