Colorado Auto Finders

Colorado Auto Finders

2200 S. Parker Rd., Denver, CO 80231

Used 888-838-3858

Low pressure, easy car buying experience, cleanest used cars in Denver!

These guys are the best in town!

by from Denver, CO |

I purchased a vehicle from these guys. David Russman was a super nice guy and a tough negotiator but then I would be too if I were working there. The entire buying process was pretty much hassel free. Paper work went smooth and David even helped me get a lower interest rate than what the bank had initially quoted. He didn't have to do it as I was preapproved but that turned out to be a good savings for me. I need to mention Ayad at their service department. He was also a perfect gentlemen when he helped me out with a slight emissions problem. If you are thinking of buying a car give them a call - ask for David Russman and he will sell you a good car. If you want to get your car serviced ask for Ayad. They are good people.

Found my Sport Trac

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

I have been looking for a used Ford Sport Trac (no longer manufactured by Ford). I found one at Auto Finders. Oscar took good care of me and dispelled any old tails of used car salesmen. I found him and Auto Finders to be honest with me and to have readied this vehicle prior to my purchase. Everything went well in the transaction and I will take this vehicle and my other Ford Explorer to Auto Finders for service.

Best Cars

by from Aurora |

This is the best car dealer's, with best quality cars I found in my area so far. I bought two cars and referred many of my friend to this Colorado auto finders

review

by from Aurora |

I bought two cars from Colorado Auto Finders. Both times I have had quality cars, the cars that I am looking for. Their customer services was the best, very friendly people.

auto finder

by from Denver,co |

David russman and fauazi was super great at making sure we had the truck I was looking for! They were fast and proficient and the process was really simple. I would go there again and highly recommend this place if your looking for a car or truck of your dreams. Thank you guys again!

Buying from a dealer felt like private party sale

by from Denver, CO |

David was a great salesman. He met our needs/wants and wasn't pushy on the sale. I live close by the shop, so I have taken my car in for maintenance a few times. I rated "Quality of repairs" 3 stars not for the quality of the work, but for a few things that bugged me. First, I understand that its a business, but a quick test of the check engine light or asking for help with replacing a lightbulb should be complimentary service IMO. Also, the prices of repair in general are higher than I could find if I looked elsewhere. It's just so convenient for me since I live so close.

GREAT SERVICE LOVED OUR SALES REP

by from Aurora Co |

David & Ayad have been excellent! Would buy from them again! Love my car & the service they provide! 5 stars!

AMAZING!!!

by from Littleton, CO 80122 |

One of the good guys.... Fast and Easy... Can't wait to buy more cars from them... AMAZING... Way to go Oscar!!!

Yoohoo!!

by from Denver, Co. |

I just bought my infiniti with Colorado Auto finders and I am very happy. I have been looking around for a while and other dealerships were not that nice. They wanted to rush me in buying something that I was not sure about. Once I went to colordao auto finder and oscar helped us and it was very calm and easy. He is a very patient person and made sure I understood everything. Oscar is a joker which is nice because that made me and my family have fun. He also stayed after hours because I would not make up my mind. I am so happy I did. My infiniti is very clean and everything works wonderful. He got me a awesome interest rate. My husband and I are very happy with our truck. Thanks Oscar!!

ford f-350

by from denver ''co'' |

Found the truck of my dreams here. They were a great help in finding me the perfect truck. The buying process was fast and very easy. My salesman David Russman was awesome to work with and I would defiantly purchase another vehicle here!!

Good deal

by from Denver, CO |

Oscar and his team made the process effortless. It was a good condition 2002 Chevy Malibu and they fixed the small issues and worked with us to get the deal done.