Napleton Cadillac Rockford

505 N Perryville Rd, Rockford, IL 61107

New 888-252-1592
Used 888-237-5599
Service 855-250-4049

Customer Care Beyond Compare!

Made my dream car possible!

by from Rockford, IL |

Tim was such great help! I stopped by the dealership and found the most perfect car I could ever imagine and he made my dream of wanting it come true! He was able to work with me, and supported any decision I made. Very great group of employees, and a great atmosphere as well. Thank you Tim!

FIRST OIL CHANGE

by from Mt. Morris, IL |

My first time for service on my subaru and Gary was right on the ball he told us how long it would take and we could wait in the waiting room that was nice and clean. When it was all done he told us that every thing look good on my car and thanks for coming. Got a free car wash to. Evan if you bought yer car some where else its a good place to bring your car for service.

Car repair service

by from Rockford, IL |

I always appreciate the customer service I get from Gary and the rest of the gang at Napleton. I am always treated with respect and kindness no matter what kind of day I am having. They are honest and reliable. Check them out!

Great customer service X 2 !!!

by from Rockford, IL |

I am extremely satisfied with Napleton's personalized customer care. The agents helped me every step through the leasing process! I had bought a car previously and came back to lease this car as I was very happy with how things went the first time around, and I was pleased to get the same excellent care!!! Thank you, Napleton!

Best Car Buying Experience in 40 yrs!

by from Amboy, IL |

Mike Price was wonderful to work with, no pressure but understood exactly what I wanted. No hometown Subaru dealer around me, and many people have stopped me in parking lots with questions. I refer everyone to Napleton Subaru in Rockford!

Wonderful Service and Pleasant to work with.

by from Chesterton, IN |

When I needed a car quickly because my car completely died I decided on a Subaru Outback. I live in Indiana and after checking at a few local dealerships decided to try Napleton in Rockford, IL. Salesman Bruce dealt with me over the phone, found exactly the car I wanted and at a very reasonable price. I was genuinely pleased with his willingness to go the extra mile to get me the car I wanted and I could not be happier with it. I would definitely buy from them again.

Prompt courteous service

by from Rockford, IL |

Prompt courteous service. Clean, comfortable, and well furnished waiting area.

Really Really helpful!

by from Mount Morris, IL |

I was in the market for a new Subaru. My daughter had purchased the Subaru Forester and told me what awesome mileage it got. I looked online and found Napleton had a Subaru dealership in Rockford. I called and the salesman was so helpful and was willing to come in on his day off to help me. The dealership was clean and everyone was professional. They were able to answer all my questions and in less than a week a car was delivered and all of the additional items were added. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends!

2015 Forester from Napleton Cadillac/Subaru

by from Rockford, IL |

Our first experience with Napleton was when the "Saturn" brand was discontinued. Napleton's service department took very good care of our two Saturns. When it was time for a new car we looked at all of the available options before deciding to buy a Subaru Forester. Our salesman, Tim, was most helpful. He showed us several models and pointed out all of the different features. We have been dealing with Tim for over ten years. He has always been honest with us and has done everything within his power to make our car buying experiences pleasant. If you are looking for a new car, talk to Tim at Napleton's. You will be glad you did. We are looking forward to many trouble free years with Napleton's and our new Subaru Forester.

2014 outback

by from loves park |

I hate to type so if i'am taking the time to type this my review must be really good or really bad.It's good. bruce and Todd made the process quick and easy.I only have a 120 miles on the outback so i'll have to get back to you the performance