Manatee Motors

2934 E Mulberry St, Fort Collins, CO 80524

Used 307-632-3332

Small place, big deal!

by from Erie, CO |

I had an excellent experience at Manatee Motors when I bought an Excursion from them. They were very helpful throughout the entire process. It was the first time I financed a car and they helped me get it figured out. They gave me a great price on my trade in and on the Excursion too! I ended up buying a second SUV from them when I needed another vehicle for my (ex)girlfiend to drive. It was also priced right and served its purpose as a people hauler beautifully. I also went back looking for a good commuter car and when what they had wasn't a good fit for my eclectic tastes, they gave me some great advice for where to look next. Any time I'm in the market for a used car, they are the first place on the Front Range I check.

The right place for the right car!

by from Loveland, CO |

My experience with Manatee Motors has been nothing short of positive. From the moment I arrived, I was treated as valued costumer. My first impression was how professional and friendly everyone was at Manatee Motors. I was greeted right away, and shown a wide variety of vehicles. They were very knowledgeable of their inventory, and I never felt pressured in any way at any time. It was easy to arrange financing with my bank, and that afternoon I left Manatee Motors feeling delighted with my purchase of a used Pontiac. It had all the features I was looking for in a sports coupe without the new car cost. Shortly after, I also purchased a used van. Both vehicles have been reliable over the years, and outside of routine maintenance, I have not had any problems. When I am looking for a quality used vehicle, I want confidence in buying, and that is what I received from Manatee Motors. This is how business should be. Overall, I would definitely recommend to anyone to purchase a vehicle from Manatee Motors, you will not be disappointed!

Awful and unprofessional experience

by from Denver, CO |

Do not buy from these guys for a couple of reasons. First, Andy sold the car I wanted out from under me. Everything was done with the bank, except transfer of the title and Andy sold it to someone who came in an hour after he called me to confirm the sale. Furthermore, I took the car to a mechanic, and he found mechanical issues with the car. When I approached Andy about it, he complained about everything. Apparently "replacing spark plugs is pretty difficult" Eventually, I ended up just taking a discount because he was being so slow and lazy about the requested repairs. I can't express how unpleasant this experience has been. In every situation, Andy was reluctant to be helpful. Multiple times he informed me that he just wanted his 25% commission. Don't bother with these guys. They are awful.

Manatee Motors responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Thank you for voicing your concern. When two customers want the same vehicle, industry standard is to sell to the first customer that makes a deposit. Nothing had been solidified with the bank, no deposit had been made and we were nowhere close to releasing the title. The salesman explained more than once that the vehicle would remain on the market until we received a deposit to hold the vehicle. The repairs that the mechanic noted were minor and would have been taken care of except the customer wanted the vehicle immediately. Most of the repairs done on our inventory are completed by reputable, contracted repair shops; not by the salesman. Because of the negotiated price, the salesman would have been paid a mini, not the regular commissioned rate on this deal. Caleb, I apologize that you had anything less than a great experience. We did contact you to try and make things right, I¿m sorry that you chose not to accept any of the offers extended to you. For 30 years we have strived to meet our customers¿ needs in a low pressure, knowledgeable, and friendly environment. We hope you will change your mind and give us another chance in the future. ~~~ Julie Katsamakis, Owner