Sierra Honda

1450 S Shamrock Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016

New 888-256-3588
Used 866-288-8719
Service 877-468-0682

No gimmicks, no games, just great deals on great Hondas.

Best Deal for my Odyssey

by from West Covina, CA |

After comparison shopping around for a 2013 Odyssey, we got our mini van at Sierra Honda. The service was great and our sales person Ken was so very knowlegeable and patient about all our questions. We got the best deal ever and everyone there made the car buying experience very pleasant. I'd recommend this place to anyone in the market for a Honda!

July 24, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. Great encouragement for our team!

Sierra Honda Review

by from Oceanside Ca 92057 |

Went there with my daughter to buy her a used civic. Salesman was great, negotiation was fair and easy, time closing deal and paperwork was fine. Walked away with a good car and a good car buying experience.

great buying experience

by from Pomona,CA |

Greatly satisfied with my buying experience at Sierra Honda. Mr. Frank Gray did an excellent job in handling my transaction. it was the easiest and fastest car buying experience I've had. After less than 2 hours in the dealership, I was able to drive home with a certified used Honda Pilot 2010 model. If you're shopping for a Honda, I highly recommend that you give them a try and look for Frank Gray.

Buyers....Avoid this dealership like the PLAGUE!!

by from Palm Springs Area, CA |

On December 27th 2013, I emailed this dealership as well as others trying to secure the best price on a 2014 Accord. One of their internet sales staff and I agreed (via email, which is in writing) on a price for that car. The email also stated that I did not have to purchase ANY accessories to receive that price and I was also given in writing an out the door price of the total that I would pay to purchase the car (including various taxes and fees based on my city tax rate). After driving a two hour one-way trip there, I was informed that our agreement would NOT be honored because the salesman 'shouldn't have agreed to such a low price.' We were told the vehicle had a Lo-Jack on it (accessory) and that we needed to pay for that also. We said "no thanks" and left. Upon calling the dealership after, we were offered the vehicle for $1500 more than the agreed price, since it now not only had a Lo-Jack, but now 'had' the worthless and unnecessary fabric potection plan. It is UNACCEPTABLE business practice to have an agreement in writing, not honor it, and waste customer time at the lot (not including 4 HOURS of drive time). I would never refer anyone to this dealership and would caution anyone who plans on shopping there, as they do not keep their word, even if it is in WRITING! Oh, and yes, I do have all of the emails to prove it.

January 9, 2014

Hello Mercado, I am very sorry about your experience and would like to talk to you personality regarding your concern. Would you please give me a call at my office 626-932-5629. I will be in office from Saturday thru Wednesday. I look forward to hear from you soon. John Ruiz Sales Manager

GOOD EXPERIENCE

by from "West Covina, CA" |

My wife and i were looking to purchase a 2013 Civic. I went to mutiple dealers that promised me the best price. I got mutiple price quotes for the vehilce we were looking for. I happen to do one of the those on line quote request and Jeff Stevens happend to be one of the sales man to answer the request. I contacted him and ask to verify the price. He advised that he qouted me the correct price. After a few phone conversations my wife and I met with him and he was as nice in person as he was over the phone. Met a few sales man in person and had a few phone conversations with them this week but the price and customer survice from JEFF STEVENS got our business. DATE OF PURCHASE 08/02/13

100% satisfied, stress free w/knowledgable agent

by from Arcadia, CA |

Zoom, zoom in and out happy results! Real customer service, at a fair price.

February 1, 2014

Thank you so much!

Sierra Honda in Monrovia

by from West Covina, CA |

Can't say enough about the experience I had at Sierra. Superb! Excellent customer service, both professional and knowledgable. From Jeff Stevens, Ellen Leung to Ruben Lopez in the Finance Department. This staff was top notch, friendly, kind, patient, knowledgable very professioal. i would gladly recommend anyone to Sierra.

July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your business! Many happy miles on your new vehicle.

My third purchase of a honda at Sierra Honda

by from Burbank,CA |

I purchased three new hondas through Sierra's Internet department over the last 10 years. I check out prices with other Honda Dealers and everytime Sierra comes through and saves me hundreds, yes that is correct hundreds of dollars in my purchase price. My latest car was a 2013 Honda Pilot EX and no other dealer could beat my Out The Door Price (OTD). I have several children which will become teenagers soon and I know that I will come back to Sierra Honda soon to purchase new cars for them.

July 24, 2013

We appreciate your business!

The Best car salesman I have ever met-Jeff Stevens

by from Rowland Heights, CA |

I am writing this review is not for the dealer, not for the management of the dealer, but for the best car salesperson I have ever met ------- Jeff Stevens!! I was trying to buy a 2013 Honda Accord at the end of April, 2013, and get some equotes from the local dealers. Jeff of Sierra Honda is one of them who sent me emails. After that, we had a couple short conversations over the phone, through these phone calls, you can feel that he is a nice guy, however, when you really meet him, you know he is even better than you thought. I am a foreigner, now live in LA. So as you can imagine, I don't speak perfect English. However, Jeff was very patient during the whole process, he first showed me the features of the car, and made sure I am confident of the use of these features, he then let me test drive, negotiated the price and the things I need. I will say, he didn't push you at all as most of car salesperson did!! During the whole process, he just listen, try to understand what you need, and try to satisfy you as he can. After I finished the paper, he also managed to help me return the rental car to a near Hertz location(I rent a car to the dealer), so that I can drive my new car home. Not only that, when I was about to leave, we found out that I haven't got car insurance yet, without that, I cann't drive my car out. At that time, it was passed 6pm, and his wife was waiting for him at home. Jeff stayed, and helped me get insurance, shaked hands and saw me leave. If I can get this exceptional service from Jeff, so do you!!! Look for Jeff when you walk in Sierra Honda, you won't regret your decision. Jeff, your execellent service is highly appreciated!!!

July 24, 2013

Thanks for the kind words. We wish you many happy miles on your vehicle!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Monrovia CA |

I came in looking for a used car.Everyone was very nice. I didn't end up leaving with a car but thanks to Albert Montiel he provided the greatest advice on what to do next. Thanks to him I will be back!

July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your business!

Excellent Service. Very nice people!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Really happy with purchasing my Honda from this dealer. Everyone was really nice and professional. No problems at all in the buying process. Also ask for Tracy when buying because she is nice and knowledgeable of what kind of car you would like!

July 24, 2013

Thank you so much! Enjoy your new car!