Bellamy Strickland Chevrolet GMC Buick

Bellamy Strickland Chevrolet GMC Buick

145 Industrial Blvd, McDonough, GA 30253

New 877-775-7454
Used 877-206-7940

Bellamy Strickland has the Chevrolet, Buick or GMC for your needs. Call us or stop in today.

Service and Body Shop

by from Walnut Grove |

Very pleased with the removal of "rail dust" located mostly on top of 2014 Tahoe's white diamond paint. Also since I live in Walnut Grove (near Monroe), very pleased that job was done very quickly. Dennis proved to be very customer oriented. Also went to body shop and met Steve to discuss replacement (non-warranty) of Chevy emblem which our garage door hinge damaged. I was assured that it could be fixed and part is on order. Again very pleased. After experience last Friday, with anything other than routine maintenance, will definitely bring to Bellamy-Strickland.

FANTASTIC SELECTION AND GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from LOCUST GROVE,GA |

salesman was knowledgeable about products, and showed me vehicles i expresssed interest in without being pushy . we found the truck i wanted and did a great job of getting the truck to a price i can manage. the finance dept also did a great job of bringing it all togeather . i really appreciate the fact that i never felt pushed and will highly recommend bellany strickland to friends & family

The facility at Bellamy is unbelievable!!

by from Forest Park GA |

I just think Sean is a great guy. He treats me with respect and he listens to what I am telling him. He has great customer service skills.....I make sure I talk with him to set my appointment and he does a great job.

greeat service and excellent facilities and sales

by from McDonugh Georgia |

I had a pleasant experience and the sales rep ( Chad ) did an excellent job in assisting me in finding exactly what I was searching for. He is an excellent sales person and a really good guy. Thanks Chad and Bellamy Strickland for all you do :) V/r Charles A. Gasaway

Great American Example of Community Business

by from Mcdonough Ga |

I have every confidence that my needs will be taken care of and the cost and delivery will be totally satisfactory. Thank you and your staff. W. E. Pearson

Excellent collision center

by from McDonough, GA |

I had front end damage to my vehicle and I took it to the collision center for repair. The gentleman (John Burroughs) who helped me was very nice and kept me well informed throughout the process.

TIRE REPAIR TWICE

by from MCDONOUGH GA |

everyone was friendly. This was my SECOND TRIP(RETURN) to get my same tire repaired the SECOND TIME. I was charged $10 to repair my tire the SECOND TIME. If it had been repaired correctly the first time I would not have been back. I do not feel I should have paid the SECOND TIME>

Great Service

by from Stockbridge, GA |

Came in to get 2 small parts for my 2009 truck-expecting to have to order them. But you had them in stock!! Also got a free carwash for my birthday.

Great service but high of a price for diagnostic

by from McDonough, GA |

Lewis waited on me and was very helpful and quickly had the service done. The problem we have is that even though we had the diagnostic code from Onstar we were required to pay $100 to have it diagnosed again at your facility. Lewis did not charge anything additional though for the technician to repays air the air bag wire under the front seat.

Dependable service, clean facilities

by from Concord, GA |

I drive 30+ miles to Bellamy Strickland for service on our truck and car. Service Advisor, Steve Cannon, greeted me the last two times I have been in. He was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He made me feel welcome and comfortable, and worked diligently to have my vehicle serviced and ready on time. I expect good service, but the pleasant, friendly folks who work there keep me coming back.