Bellamy Strickland Chevrolet GMC Buick

145 Industrial Blvd, McDonough, GA 30253

New 877-775-7454
Used 877-206-7940
Service 866-901-2784

Bellamy Strickland has the Chevrolet, Buick or GMC for your needs. Call us or stop in today.

Great Service after Sale

by from Jonesboro, Ga |

It was an excellent experience. I received a warm greeting and efficient service check up for my car.

Service

by from Stockbride, GA |

Fast and courteous! During the short wait, we enjoyed viewing the showroom and lot while there.

Stellar Service

by from Stockbridge, GA |

I have always been treated well both personally and professionally at Bellamy Strickland in all areas regarding the servicing of my vehicles on all levels of contact.

Emergency service for us

by from Bay City, Michigan |

3/26/15 on our way back from Florida our truck started backfiring. This was the closest GM repair facility. Because we had our fifthwheel attached to our truck, they brought the computer analyzer out to the parking lot to analyze the issue. Even though they were busy, they let us drop our fifthwheel in the back of their lot and got us right in! Awesome service and nice personnel!

Great GM Dealership

by from Mcdonough,GA |

The service is always done with care . My truck is always returned to me nice and clean.

Great Service

by from McDonough, GA |

I believe that my experience was more on a personal level and Bellamy Strickland treated me more like family as they did their best to satisfy my needs.

Great Dealership

by from McDonough,GA |

I have been shopping Bellamy Strickland for twenty years. They just don't get any better!

Best car dealership experience

by from Warner Robins, GA |

The salesman that I worked with, Chad, was very straight forward and easy going. He made the entire process free of stress and pressure, which I was expecting based on past experiences. He found the exact car that I was looking for and gave me a great deal. When I came in to complete the deal I met with Braxton from the finance department and I never once got the sense that he was trying to swindle me. They offered me a great financing deal and we all walked away happy. The dealership was very nice and well maintained. Everyone was friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend Bellamy Strickland!!

Great service

by from McDonough ga |

Always goes the xtra mile. They always check everything and if they find something else they bring it to your attention.

Service and Body Shop

by from Walnut Grove |

Very pleased with the removal of "rail dust" located mostly on top of 2014 Tahoe's white diamond paint. Also since I live in Walnut Grove (near Monroe), very pleased that job was done very quickly. Dennis proved to be very customer oriented. Also went to body shop and met Steve to discuss replacement (non-warranty) of Chevy emblem which our garage door hinge damaged. I was assured that it could be fixed and part is on order. Again very pleased. After experience last Friday, with anything other than routine maintenance, will definitely bring to Bellamy-Strickland.

FANTASTIC SELECTION AND GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from LOCUST GROVE,GA |

salesman was knowledgeable about products, and showed me vehicles i expresssed interest in without being pushy . we found the truck i wanted and did a great job of getting the truck to a price i can manage. the finance dept also did a great job of bringing it all togeather . i really appreciate the fact that i never felt pushed and will highly recommend bellany strickland to friends & family