Honda Mall of Georgia

3699 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-483-0432 New888-483-0432
Used 888-484-1413 Used888-484-1413
Service 888-609-8104 Service 888-609-8104

Honda Mall of Georgia is a leading Honda dealer located in Buford, Ga. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Great Experience!

by from GA |

Purchased a new CRV through Anthony and was very happy with customer service at this dealership!

Buyer Satisfaction

by from Lawrenceville Ga |

I have purchased 2 vehicles here within the last six months and I am extremely pleased with the sales team. David Smith was great to work with in both cases. They listened to what was important to me and made it happen. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle here.

Viktor Reznik is AWESOME

by from Duluth, GA |

Viktor Reznik spent all day showing us different cars and gave us an excellent purchasing experience. He is my car person from now on. Will be sending my friends and family to him!

The worst experience I have ever had!!

by from Albertville Alabama |

I made a deal with the dealer on Tuesday evening to purchase a 2014 Lexus and offered deposit to hold the car until I could make the 180 trip to take delivery. I called the manager on Thursday morning (he was off Wednesday) that I was dealing with to tell him know that I was flying into the local airport and would be taking delivery of the car that afternoon. I was informed that the car was sold on his day off... I would not recommend this place to anyone...... They are a prime example of why people don't trust car dealers.

Super nice "real-people" feel, great dealership!

by from Tucker, GA |

We bought a new 2015 LX Accord and traded in our beloved 2000 Accord?. shout out to Joe Marengo for making the whole process really pleasant! Super nice guy, not at all the stereotypical high pressure/annoying-upsell car salesperson. No bad jokes, super respectful of our time, seems like he actually likes his job, and made our purchase as efficient as possible. Since we obviously don?t buy cars very often, I was a little bit worried and a whole lot cynical about the entire car purchase experience. Joe really impressed me via our initial e-communications, so despite Honda Mall of GA being the farthest away of the dealerships we were considering for our purchase, we decided to drive up there and meet with him. I?m so glad we did ? I had a ton of questions about the new Accord (features change a lot in 15 years!) and he balanced the perfect level of detail to provide the info I wanted without making it too simplistic or technical. We wanted the LX model, and I appreciate that he showed us all our choices for the LX, and that he didn?t try to pressure us into a higher end model. We had brought our car title just in case we decide to buy. To be honest, we figured we?d play it by ear: if we liked the car, price and place, cool, if not, we would continue onwards. This dealership was so far above and beyond my expectations--especially when compared to a different dealership we?d had experiences with--we decided we?d take a new Accord home the day of our visit. Pretty cool place. I recommend it. And I highly recommend Joe.

The Best Vehicle Buying Experience Ever!

by from Greenville SC |

We were driving home after a weekend trip to Atlanta, and decided to stop at a Honda dealer because we wanted to check out the Odyssey. Lou greeted us right away and took us for a test drive- we fell in love with the Odyssey! After thinking about it for 2 weeks, we made the two hour trip back to Honda Mall of Georgia to make the purchase. These guys are the real deal- I wouldn't even consider another dealer because they do everything right! Lou, David Smith, and the entire team made it happen! We certainly will be back!

Beyond the Call of Duty

by from Dacula GA |

David Smith was amazing and went beyond the call of duty to make me happy. Rondel was a great help with everything in picking out the car we wanted.

Quit wasting your time, buy a Honda here

by from Woodstock, GA |

After being immensely frustrated for days trying to buy a Mazda, I got fed up, walked out of their showroom. and drove across the street to check out the 2014 Honda Civics. Best decision I could have possibly made! Truly, I feel stupid that it took me so long to get fed up with Mazda. My only redemption is that I did finally give up and make it across the street. Upon arrival, I was greeted by floor manager David Smith. Great guy. This guy should be somewhere teaching other people how to treat people. This guy knows customer service. He's not smarmy...he's not smothering...he's real. And he has mad customer service skills. Seriously, Honda...heads up. You've got a great asset working at Mall of Georgia Honda. Give the guy a raise, a bonus, a better job...something. He deserves it. The leasing experience was enjoyable. Yes, I just wrote that. It. Was. Enjoyable. I mean, who says that? Everyone loves having a new car, but no one enjoys the process of buying or leasing it. But, I did. And it's all David's fault. And after the deal was done, he took the time to sit in my new car with me and explain its features, make sure my mirrors were where I needed them to be, and that I felt safe in the car...after I had signed the paperwork. He could have handed me the keys and moved on, but he didn't. Kudos. I feel like I got a great deal. It wasn't stressful. It wasn't contentious. It was exactly how buying/leasing a car should be. Congratulations, Mall of Georgia Honda. You have a loyal customer for life.

2002 Honda Odyssey Repair at Honda Mall of Georgia

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I bought my 2002 Honda Odyssey from the Mall of Georgia in August of 2002 when it was brand new. All my service/repairs have been done there. They have always told me how much it would cost and what they were going to do before they did it. If they found anything else that need to be done they would call and tell me and tell me what my options were, like this needs to be done now and why or this can wait a little while, but should be done at the next service. I now have 189,000 miles on my car and still love it. I want to thank my service advisor Donna for always working with me. When the time comes to buy a new car I would really like to buy another Honda from Honda Mall of Georgia because of my relationship with my service advisor. She is awesome!

Service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I keep coming back, because of my service advisor and the overall service.