Honda Mall of Georgia

3699 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-483-0432
Used 888-484-1413
Service 888-609-8104

Honda Mall of Georgia is a leading Honda dealer located in Buford, Ga. Your satisfaction is our goal.

Great Experience!

by from GA |

Purchased a new CRV through Anthony and was very happy with customer service at this dealership!

2002 Honda Odyssey Repair at Honda Mall of Georgia

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I bought my 2002 Honda Odyssey from the Mall of Georgia in August of 2002 when it was brand new. All my service/repairs have been done there. They have always told me how much it would cost and what they were going to do before they did it. If they found anything else that need to be done they would call and tell me and tell me what my options were, like this needs to be done now and why or this can wait a little while, but should be done at the next service. I now have 189,000 miles on my car and still love it. I want to thank my service advisor Donna for always working with me. When the time comes to buy a new car I would really like to buy another Honda from Honda Mall of Georgia because of my relationship with my service advisor. She is awesome!

Service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I keep coming back, because of my service advisor and the overall service.

Excellent service with great teamwork.

by from Suwanee, GA |

Excellent service! The team was quick to diagnose the issue I was having and were able to make repairs the same day. I'll definitely return for future service thanks to Art and Aaron. Thanks also to JT for answering questions about the new Honda Fit. I really appreciate how knowledgable he was about the car and also the no-pressure sales. I know that when ready I'll be back to Honda Mall of GA.

2014 Honda Civic EX-L

by from Winder, Ga |

Overall buying experience was the best so far. Warranty negotiations were not as pleasing but not nearly as pushy as my previous car buying experience. Sales associate was nice/personable and knowledgable. Overall I would recommend them to family/friends.

Honda Mall of GA Robin Mueller

by from Lawrenceville GA |

I bought my Honda in 2011 and at first worked with a man at the mall of GA for all my service concerns, though he did a very good job, I was happy one day when he was not available to get service help from Robin.... She has been my go to service rep ever since !!!! I can call her on any given day to ask advice about a warning light, a rattle, a tire, a road trip..... she never makes me feel like my questions are ridiculous.... I've called her from the side of the road, and she's provided encouragement and valuable information.... but most of all she keeps me safe, my car running and reliable and ready to go with all my road trips. For my most recent service she took me right in the day before travel with kids in my car to make sure my tires were road worthy and all my services up to date.... I did have a little break work necessary but she was able to get me in and out in a very reasonable time so I could get on with all I had to do to be ready to travel !!!! Robin is awesome..... I am grateful I have the consistency of her presence at your service center. She makes me love my Honda even more !!!! Thank YOU Robin Mueller !!!!

Service Experience for a TPMS System Problem

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

John Kim, the Service Advisor was excellent. He was friendly, communicated well and made sure he understood the problem and that it was properly resolved. If you need service, I recommend this Honda dealership, and John Kim, a Service Advisor.

car service

by from Dacula Georgia |

Chris was excellent in taking care of my car.

Excellent Service

by from Buford, GA |

I was in the area on vacation with my family. We ran over a metal plate on the expressway that damaged our van. I spoke with Donna Jordan several times about this. She was reassuring and talked to me about letting her worry for us. She got us in very quickly and out on the road again. It was a pleasant experience. Donna deserves a raise for a job well done.

My review

by from Lawrenceville, Georgia |

The housing of my key cracked and needed to be replaced. I am sad that a whole new key was necessary. The cost was $143.17. That's a lot of money for a key and the programing.

Oil change

by from Winder, GA |

Overall experience great. Just need more specials. Cost of oil change and balance and rotation is high.