Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd, Sarasota, FL 34239

New 877-738-0714
Used 877-210-9309
Service 888-245-7270

"Where you can buy a Lexus for less"

Fantastic Customer service from Debbie Millis

by from St. petersburg |

Debbie Millis helped us take care of some issues with our new used car we recently purchased. She was very proactive in getting our concerns addressed, got her lead technician Chad assign to our vehicle, and made us feel welcome and comfortable. Chad was able to diagnose every issue we had and found a couple of problems we were not even aware of. Now our new used car drives just like it was new. Debbie is a big reason we love going to Wilde Lexus to purchase and have our cars serviced there. Chad was fantastic to when we met him. He was patient, courteous, and very knowledgable. I can't say enough good things about our experience at Wilde Lexus.

Used Car Buyer

by from Sarasota, Florida |

Very simply, it was an easy process, no pressure, no fast talk and no big sales pitch.

Service not that great

by from Bradenton Florida |

I could have got my repairs done alot cheaper but decided to go with Lexus not only for the good service they should provide you but to have a piece of mind. Well you can throw all that out the window. Service has a lot to be desired and lost my piece of mind with them also..... Car was suppose to be done first week of June called Thursday and they said they are pretty much done, just have to have glass company come in morning and finnish it up. Called Friday afternoon and they stated glass company not there yet, called monday around 9:30am and the lady said glass company has not come yet and I have it on my list to call, not much urgency on her part . Ask to speak to manager, she stated he is not in office but will have him call me back. Hour and half past no call, 11:00am called Wilde and asked to speak to the person who the manager reprted to and was asked to leave a VM so I did and you know what 1:00 and still nothing..... I will not buy another car from these people!!!

fantastic experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

What a fantastic experience from start to finish. Patrick Chartrand was excellent. Never felt pressured and was very knowledgeable and informative. Located the car I was looking for and was up front about everything needed to complete the transaction. It was an extremely efficient process and I would send friends s family their way. Can't say enough great things about Patrick and the entire dealership. How the car buying experience should be! The car was ready for me upon my arrival, all I had to do was sign the paperwork and drive away! There was no silly hassle or time wasted waiting around at the dealership. A great experience!

Fantastic

by from New York |

I could not have been more pleased with the process of buying a car. Jim Lally was the reason!! He was truly exceptional. We have researched Lexuses and have been to many dealerships. You are truly fortunate in having Jim. We are already thinking of our next Lexus and hope Jim is there to sell it to us. Your showroom and amenities make it a pleasure to be there. Thank you!!

Great service-until you leave

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

I purchased a used Lexus here about six weeks ago. Negotiations for the car and my trade were fast and easy. I was impressed. Until... The day after I brought the car home, one of the dash lights went on. I sent an email, received no response. Called, left a voicemail. No response. I paid cash for the car, and was told I would be able to purchase a Lexus extended warranty at a later date. This dealership is far from me. I drove over two hours for the vehicle I researched online. So, last week I called a local Lexus dealership inquiring about the warranty. I was told that Lexus extended warranties can only be purchased at the time the car is bought. I called the salesman for the name and direct line of the guy that did the paperwork since I can't read his signature. Once again, no response. So, they lied to me, but, the sale has been made, so they're done with me. I've read and heard about the "experience" of buying a Lexus. This was my first time, and, it seems to me they're just like all other car dealers-the goal is to sell to you. After that, good luck. Oh, wait. I did receive an email. A stock one asking me to bring in my vehicle for routine maintenance (which is not needed at this time). Sure, I'll be right over...

Service Extraordinaire!

by from Sarasota, FL |

I am a dedicated Lexus buyer, and I could have bought my 5th Lexus from other dealerships. However, the excellent manner in which David Keyso worked with me in getting the best deal on a 2014 Lexus ES 300H, convinced me to go with Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. I had previously received a very good offer from another Lexus dealership, but Wilde Lexus bested them.

Great Service Bought Elsewhere for better Deal

by from Sarasota, FL |

The staff was wonderful, my salesman was great, there was no pressure, no long drawn out negotiations. Amazingly easy to get to the bottom line. The only issue was that I got a better price from another dealer, a difference of 800 bucks or so. It was worth it to me to drive an hour north. Otherwise it was a great experience.

2012 370Z Pearl White

by from Palmetto Fl. 34221 |

Bill Kirk is a great sales person who keeps his word. A pleasure to buy a car a Wolde.

Bought 2 cars in one day!

by from Sarasota |

Very enjoyable experience! My husband and I were looking for a new or almost new car for me as well as a late model used car for our vacation home. Greg Dowdy was very helpful with no "hard sell". He was well informed concerning the inventory. We found the perfect car for me(2013 red Lexus ES350) and a great used Maxima for our vacation home. Greg was great to work with as were all the other members of the dealership staff that we met. We appreciated the time and attention paid to our needs and would definitely recommend this dealership and staff to anyone interested in purchasing a car. 5 stars!!

Lexus service

by from Jupiter, FL |

Very friendly, polite, knowledgable about the vehicles.