Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd, Sarasota, FL 34239

New 877-738-0714
Used 877-210-9309
Service 888-245-7270

"Where you can buy a Lexus for less"

Fantastic Customer service from Debbie Millis

by from St. petersburg |

Debbie Millis helped us take care of some issues with our new used car we recently purchased. She was very proactive in getting our concerns addressed, got her lead technician Chad assign to our vehicle, and made us feel welcome and comfortable. Chad was able to diagnose every issue we had and found a couple of problems we were not even aware of. Now our new used car drives just like it was new. Debbie is a big reason we love going to Wilde Lexus to purchase and have our cars serviced there. Chad was fantastic to when we met him. He was patient, courteous, and very knowledgable. I can't say enough good things about our experience at Wilde Lexus.

Great Service Bought Elsewhere for better Deal

by from Sarasota, FL |

The staff was wonderful, my salesman was great, there was no pressure, no long drawn out negotiations. Amazingly easy to get to the bottom line. The only issue was that I got a better price from another dealer, a difference of 800 bucks or so. It was worth it to me to drive an hour north. Otherwise it was a great experience.

2012 370Z Pearl White

by from Palmetto Fl. 34221 |

Bill Kirk is a great sales person who keeps his word. A pleasure to buy a car a Wolde.

Bought 2 cars in one day!

by from Sarasota |

Very enjoyable experience! My husband and I were looking for a new or almost new car for me as well as a late model used car for our vacation home. Greg Dowdy was very helpful with no "hard sell". He was well informed concerning the inventory. We found the perfect car for me(2013 red Lexus ES350) and a great used Maxima for our vacation home. Greg was great to work with as were all the other members of the dealership staff that we met. We appreciated the time and attention paid to our needs and would definitely recommend this dealership and staff to anyone interested in purchasing a car. 5 stars!!

Lexus service

by from Jupiter, FL |

Very friendly, polite, knowledgable about the vehicles.

Kudos to Dee Logan

by from Sarasota, Fl |

There's no service department in Sarasota that could top Lexus. I've always had positive experiences no matter how complicated the service could be. Dee Logan makes sure each customer feel they have her best interests at heart. She follows through with keeping her word and delivers your car back to you when promised in top notch condition. I sincerely appreciate Dee and everyone connected with the dealership.

Wonderful service by Dee Logan

by from Sarasota, Fl |

This testimonial is to Dee Logan. Yesterday we visited Wilde Lexus for a car wash, which by the way was expertly done. During our short stay, we noticed that the battery in our spare key was dead. By good fortune, we happened to pass Dee's office looking for the Service Dept,, and we asked her for directions. Not only did she take charge of our problem, we discussed upcoming service visits with great expertise, good humor and a caring manner. Our battery was replaced at a nominal fee, and when our regular keys were delivered, she suggested we change the batteries in this set. In no time, we were on our way. This lady is not only a wonderful representative of Wilde Lexus, we felt we had made a new friend. Thank you Dee for your care and concern.

Marcia & Hal Neubauer

by from Englewood, Fl |

Dealership Staff were very responsive and yet not overly so. All indications are it will continue.

Mrs. Golda Thompson

by from Sarasota, Fl |

Prior to graduating to Lexus I have owned several Camry's; therefore, I am an "addicted" Toyota buyer. And, what has added to my total satisfaction with Wilde Lexus is the outstanding, gracious and knowledgeable service and attention I always receive from my service representative, Lisa Rubendunst. It is always a pleasure to interact with Lisa: no matter how large or how small the issue may be she is always there to professionally assist and in many ways has added to my trust in Wilde Lexus. My suggestion to Wilde: Give Lisa a big raise...

WILDE LEXUS SERVICE IS SUPERB

by from BRADENTON FLORIDA |

MY CAR BEEPER DID NOT WORK. I HAD TO LEAVE THE CAR IN A PARKING LOT OVERNIGHT. THE NEXT MORNING I CALLED DEE LOGAN,MY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, SHE TOLD ME TO EXPECT A CALL WITHIN 10 MINUTES. THEIR SERVICE MAN KEITH CALLED. KEITH PICKED ME UP AT MY HOME DROVE ME TO MY CAR PUT IN A NEW REMOTE KEY BATTERY AND I DROVE HOME. IT IS SO PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH THE PEOPLE AT WILDE, THANK YOU DEE LOGAN.

Top Class Dealership

by from Bahrain |

Just bought 2011 XJL from Wilde. Had the whole process done while i was overseas (Middle East). Excellent service!! ...Mr.David Bauer had fast and clear responses to all questions, very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend dealing with David and Wilde!