Pacific Volkswagen

14900 Hindry Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250

New 888-904-7294
Used 888-903-0379
Service 888-903-0682

South Bay's VW Dealer of Choice!

Very Efficient Service Department

by from Hermosa Beac, CA |

Super easy no hassle service center. Soon as you pull in there is someone immediately helping you. Service rep, Andrew Kim was super helpful, polite, kept me in the loop of my car status. And that's what I love about owning a VW!

Expeditious/thorough/courteous/trustworthy/caring

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

We are very pleased with the service our car receives at P.V. We always ask for John Rodriguez, because he greets us with a welcome smile and addresses our questions and concerns with the utmost courtesy and respect. We trust John. He has always been honest and forthright with us; and we trust Pacific V.W., because my little bug always looks like a gem and runs like a top after being serviced there. P.S. I also really appreciate the complimentary car wash before we retrieve my car. Thanks for that, too!!

Great Experience with Pacific VW and Jason Stacho!

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

I have leased now two Jettas through Pacific VW and I have had a wonderful experience every time. I was not expecting to get a new car and I was browsing the dealership to get more information about the TDI's. Jason Stacho was so professional and friendly where the lease ending up working in my favor! From the start of the paperwork to finance, the entire staff made the paperwork process easy and stress free. I love my new Jetta TDI and would highly recommend Pacific VW and Jason Stacho!

great service by John Rodriguez

by from Inglewood, Ca |

I highly recommend John Rodriguez for all your service needs. He provided excellent customer service.

Armin Navab is the BEST

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

I have never bought or leased a car, so when I went into VW pacific I did not know what to expect. I had the pleasure of working with Armin Navab and it was a great experience. He walked me through the process and was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend going to see Armin at VW pacific if you are looking to purchase or lease a VW!!!

Great Experience at VW Pacific

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I just leased a Passat from Armin Navab at Pacific VW and I have to say the experience was great. As it was my first time purchasing/leasing a new car Armin was very very helpful and a joy to work with. I would highly recommend going to see Armin Navab at Pacific VW if you are looking to get a new VW of any kind.

Wonderful experience at Pacific VW!

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

My husband and I had the lucky opportunity to work with Azalea Huggins at Pacific VW in Hawthorne, CA. Azalea was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. We would recommend her to all of our friends and family :) Thanks Azalea!

Jason Stacho, what a nice sales!!!!

by from Walnut,CA |

I recently bought a GTI from Pacific Volkswagen. We met Jason Stacho in Pacific Volkswagen at a busy day, but Jason was still patient to us with his smiley face. Great service and great communication. Jason was knowledgeable and every kind in person. Feel glad to have such a nice sales. 5 out of 5 stars for sure.

Couldn't be happier !! Chris Estrada is the man !

by from Santa Monica, CA |

As we pulled into the dealership, I literally said to my husband, "I don't know why we're here, this is a waste of time" A few hours later we drove off the lot in a VW Tiguan! This is all because of Chris Estrada. He called my husband prior to our arrival, and had a plan of what to show us. He was honest, knowledgable, patient, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I felt like he was genuinely invested in helping us find the car that was best for us. I can't possibly imagine this being a more positive experience. I've been telling all friends, family and anyone that will listen, they have to go to Chris for their next car. They will not be disappointed !!!

My experience at Pacific Volkswagen

by from Los Angeles Ca. |

I want to express just how content I was when purchasing my volkswagen from Pacific Volkswagen just 2wks ago. Great customer service their focus was on me completely I didn't have to wait for hours upon hours for them to contact a bank that would take my loan. Above the call of duty is how I describe my experience with Pacific Volkswagen I encourage you if you want to have that feeling of accomplishment instead of having that feeling you just made an bad investment you should pay Pacific Volkswagen a visit. I would like to also express great thanks to Armin Navab my salesmen what a great job very professional,effecient,and kind with a great guarantee on the service he provided. They will answer all of your questions.