Auto Showcase of Carol Stream

Auto Showcase of Carol Stream

545 E. North Ave., Carol Stream, IL 60188

Used 877-209-7463

We've been serving Chicagoland since 1991!

Recommended Seller

by from Glenville, NY |

I purchased a 2006 Porsche Cayman from Auto Showcase in February 2014. The salesman (Mitch) was very helpful, providing any and all information I requested (pictures, carfax, inspection details, etc.). The entire purchase process went very smoothly....no hassles, no problems, no worries. The sales team was able to arranged for shipping to NYS from Illinois at a very reasonable rate. The car arrived at my home in perfect condition, looking and working just as described. I highly recommend Auto Showcase of Carol Stream...........I would gladly do repeat business..

Perfect experience

by from Libertyville, Illinois |

Perfect experience, found the car I've waited for over one year to find and was able to negotiate and purchase in the same visit. Excellent staff who was informed and courteous. Thanks for making this easy.

Awesome Jeep..... Awesome service

by from Carol Stream, Il |

I was in the market for a Jeep Wrangler and saw an 11 Sahara on their site and decided to check it out. The sales process was easy and fast. I spent more time on the test drive than I did waiting for paperwork to get completed. A couple weeks later my friend stopped by to help take off the hard top and put on the soft top and we found the windows missing. I contacted Mitch, and he stated he could order the windows at cost for me. I thought that was fair since I did not notice at the original sale. I picked up the windows from the dealership and a couple days later Mitch e-mailed me and said he spoke with his manager and they refunded my money for the windows. One transaction with Auto Showcase and my wife and I will always look to them first to buy a vehicle.

by from California |

The dealership posted a new vehicle for sale, but it had no photos. I inquired about the vehicle and was told that as soon as the photos were available they would be sent to me, and that the vehicle had not yet arrived at the dealership. The dealership did send the photos as promised a few days later. I appreciate the follow up.

Joe & Paul Crouse, Columbia, PA

by from East Petersburg, PA |

Dealt with Mr. Tom Freeman and he was extremely helpful, patient, sincere and quite laid back. Found the car, a 2004 red Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, with the ideal mileage and a most acceptable price. The price cordially supplied by Tom who worked with me to make it possible. He addressed all my concerns regarding some small things that I wanted "fixed" before inking an agreement. Tom did so graciously and professionally. I would recommend this dealership, in general, and Tom Freeman, in particular, if you are searching for a used car.

Best price and no hassle sale

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I bought many cars in the past but this purchase was a very good experience. After calling several dealers both local and several hundred miles away to inquiry about cars I saw on internet, either car not as advertised or was already sold. I saw clean low mileage Lexus at Auto Showcase in Carol Stream Il. and called Andy at the dealership. After I told him what I was looking for he told me the car was not sold and was in excellent condition. I told him I could not be there for couple of days, could he put courtesy hold on it until I came..he did and My wife and I went to see the car and less than 2 hours later we were driving it home. The car was exactly as advertised, Andy and staff treated us as if we were longtime customers and this was first time there. The setup guy even provided touch up paint and told us how to use it... just like buying new car. Very honest people to deal with and very professional and personal. I would do business with them again and my wife was pleased also...need I say more... happy wife ... thanks to Austin in finance and Andy that sold us the car.

got a great suv for a great price

by from vALPO IN |

Had a couple surprise problems (to both me and the dealership) come up immediately after buying a used vehicle and they were EXCELLENT in taking care of it even though they really didn't have to. As a former car salesman myself I know they could have screwed me but they didn't. They apologized, gave me a loaner car, and fixed some pretty expensive repairs. This is why you buy from a good dealership!!!

Great place to do business.

by from Carol Stream, IL |

They did a great job at working out a deal with us and we were only there and hour and a half. My wife spent 6 hours buying a car from another dealership. Great customer service and a great range of vehicles for sale.

Awesome service and best sales person!

by from North Hampton, NH |

We purchased a one owner Lexus from Second Street Auto in Manchester, NH about a week & a half ago. We put a deposit down hoping to have available funds within a couple of days to purchase the vehicle as a cash deal, but unfortunately the funds didn't come through for almost two weeks!! The sales person (Jeff Wageling) was very accommodating in holding the car for us through the waiting process, and once we had cash in hand we sealed the deal within 15 minutes at Second Street Auto because our sales person had all of the paperwork ready to go, plus he made sure that our vehicle had been detailed, put a 20 day plate on it, and an inspection sticker. Jeff made sure that the entire buying process went as smoothly and as quickly as possible. Not to mention that he made sure that we got the vehicle at an extremely fair price. We love our new car, and will definitely go back to Second Street Auto the next time we are looking to purchase another vehicle.

Great honest and knowledgeable salesmen

by from Melrose Park, IL |

I have been a customer of Auto Showcase for over 10 years. I periodically will look at their site to see what cars they have. This time I decided to take a look at their reviews. I was really shocked to read two of the reviews implying that Mitch and Andy lied and were not knowledgeable salesman. I have dealt with both of them and also refer people to them. They are the most honest and very knowledgeable salesmen. The only people lying here is the person who wrote those two reviews. So all I have to say is that if you are looking for a car and want knowledgeable, honest people.....Go TO AUTO SHOWCASE ! You're experience there is out of the ordinary from other dealerships. It's a friendly, beautiful and comfortable dealership.

15 yr customer

by from Bartlett, IL |

I have been an Auto Showcase customer for a long time and am completely satisfied with how well I have been treated. Mitch is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to cars and everything dealing with them. Recommended ALL my friends and family to him. It's a nice and friendly place to go to.