Toyota South

(2.8) 4 Reviews

6865 Jonesboro Rd, Morrow, GA 30260

Terrible Customer Service!!!

by from Hampton, ga |

I went here to look for a crossover vehicle and made the worst mistake ever!! The salesman started out by pointing through the window to show us our vehicle of interest! He was reluctant to get the keys and he was clueless about the vehicles! Finally after selecting a vehicle of interest, I noticed it had 5K miles and crumbs in the console! So I inquired if I could get this vehicle for a demo price instead of brand new sticker price, the unfriendly finance manager stated "no", he was selling it for the sticker price and told us the total with taxes included!!! After that we left abruptly , clearly they weren't interested in selling us a vehicle!!! I'll never visit this lot again!!!!

Excellent Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Toyota South provides a low stress environment. It was by far my best car buying experience compared to other dealers. Our Salesman, Josh, was excellent and our finance guy, Derek ,was outstanding. My three Credit Unions could not beat the rate/terms and could only attempt to match. I'd defiantly recommend...

Toyota South responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your continued loyalty! Enjoy your new car and let us know if you need anything! Happy and Safe driving! Thank you again!

Misleading Information on the website for used car

by from Atlanta, GA |

We checked a used veicle listed on their website carefully and drove all the way around 50 miles to do a test drive. However, the car looked SOOOOO much different from the pics shown on their website. There were so many scratchs in the front bumper and it seemed to be in very bad condition. Then we were told that the pics on the website are NOT their real pics but the pics when they were brandnew.... We were really really mad about it because their pics are so misleading !!! During test drive, what makes us crazy, the check engine light was ON!!!!!! WHICH WAS NOT INCLUDED ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! We were so disappointed and felt like we were kinda cheated and it was a waste of our time to come here to look at a car. A bad day!

beautiful facility

by from Forest Park, GA |

The facility is beautiful and the employees are friendly and courteous.