McGrath Acura in Morton Grove

Service 888-319-0763

CHICAGOLAND MCGRATH HEADQUARTERS

Financial works great

by from Glenview |

I bought used rdx a month ago.Look for Richard financial manager.he really worked hard on my financial issue and monthly payment dropped dramatically almost saved 250$.

These guys are fantastic

by from Chicago, Il |

I purchased an MDX 2016 recently at this dealership and it was honestly the best car-buying experience (my 8th car) I've ever had! I worked with Noonya (sales), Ronny (sales), Elson (manager), Mike (GM) and Richard (finance). These individuals were patient, professional and willing to work with me on a fair price for the vehicle. I am really impressed with their overall approach as a team. I have been to dealerships and have been referred to as 'hon' and 'sweetie.' That was not the case during this transaction. Again, the professionalism exhibited by this team was remarkable. I'm loving my car!! Thanks Mcgrath Acura in Morton Grove!!!

Great service!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

McGrath and Harry Gainos were great to deal with when I was looking to lease a car. They went out of their way to help me find the right car at the right price. I was very satisfied with their customer service and Harry was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Harry and McGrath Acura.

My best car buying experience yet!!

by from Buffalo Grove, Illinois |

My salesman Harry Gianos really took great care of me when I recently purchased my very first brand new car from him!! My third Acura, but my very first brand new car. Harry was AWESOME through the entire process!! I highly recommend him and the dealership, Very kind and professional and always with a smile!! You definitely cannot go wrong with McGrath Acura of Morton Grove!

worst car buying experience ever!!

by from Hartford,Wi |

Incompetence at this dealership from top to bottom. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and have never had an experience this bad! Don't buy a car here-you will regret it.

Great customer service, Great Staff!

by from Streamwood, Il |

Beyond amazing customer service. I was completely satisfied with their service, and I found myself very reassured when looking to buy my first car. The staff at Mcgrath Acura in are very well trained, get things done quickly! Couldnt of done it without the outstanding help from Josh and Noonya, Thank you McGrath Acura!

So easy and fast

by from NorthBrook, IL |

I love to being at McGrath Acura, cause of the length of time. There was no problem to buy a car with the right manner, and right process of purchasing. Thanks

Bought a 2006 acura rl preowened

by from Wheeling il |

Excellent customer service. The buying process was smooth and easy. Thanks for all the great help. Awsone dealership i would highly recommend to anybody looking to buy another vehicle.

Great Exoerience

by from Glencoe IL |

We came to the dealership around 4 pm on saturday afternoon. By 7 pm we looked at, test drove, purchased and were ready to drive away in our new TL. Our sales person, Steve (Feygel), was as friendly, knowledgeable and efficient as they come. Overall great experience. A+++

WOW!!...I had amazing experience!! 2010 ZDX

by from Melrose Park, IL |

I worked with Ted on purchasing my 2010 Acura ZDX. He was very friendly, and knowledgeable. We made the deal on Wednesday, and came back to finish the Financing on Saturday. There were some issues with the car, but I couldn't believe that when I came to finish the deal that the car was finished. I thought i would have to wait for it for at least a couple more days. I will definitely tell my friends of how nice everyone.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I spoke with Noonya and was ready to drive out and purchase a used TL. Before setting out I reviewed the car one last time on there website. An option to Instant message came up so I thought for fun I would ask Ted (the guy in the IM) for a better price. He said the best they could do was thousands more than I discussed on the phone minutes earlier. I asked why he was quoting me a price even higher than the cars.com advertised price. HE said he was certain it would sell at the higher price he quoted. We made sure we were speak about the EXACT car. Then he said Noonya just advised him the car is now sold. Watch out for TED and his PRICES.