McGrath Acura in Morton Grove

New 877-292-8426
Used 877-261-0614
Service 888-346-3079

CHICAGOLAND MCGRATH HEADQUARTERS

worst car buying experience ever!!

by from Hartford,Wi |

Incompetence at this dealership from top to bottom. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and have never had an experience this bad! Don't buy a car here-you will regret it.

Great customer service, Great Staff!

by from Streamwood, Il |

Beyond amazing customer service. I was completely satisfied with their service, and I found myself very reassured when looking to buy my first car. The staff at Mcgrath Acura in are very well trained, get things done quickly! Couldnt of done it without the outstanding help from Josh and Noonya, Thank you McGrath Acura!

So easy and fast

by from NorthBrook, IL |

I love to being at McGrath Acura, cause of the length of time. There was no problem to buy a car with the right manner, and right process of purchasing. Thanks

Bought a 2006 acura rl preowened

by from Wheeling il |

Excellent customer service. The buying process was smooth and easy. Thanks for all the great help. Awsone dealership i would highly recommend to anybody looking to buy another vehicle.

Great Exoerience

by from Glencoe IL |

We came to the dealership around 4 pm on saturday afternoon. By 7 pm we looked at, test drove, purchased and were ready to drive away in our new TL. Our sales person, Steve (Feygel), was as friendly, knowledgeable and efficient as they come. Overall great experience. A+++

WOW!!...I had amazing experience!! 2010 ZDX

by from Melrose Park, IL |

I worked with Ted on purchasing my 2010 Acura ZDX. He was very friendly, and knowledgeable. We made the deal on Wednesday, and came back to finish the Financing on Saturday. There were some issues with the car, but I couldn't believe that when I came to finish the deal that the car was finished. I thought i would have to wait for it for at least a couple more days. I will definitely tell my friends of how nice everyone.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I spoke with Noonya and was ready to drive out and purchase a used TL. Before setting out I reviewed the car one last time on there website. An option to Instant message came up so I thought for fun I would ask Ted (the guy in the IM) for a better price. He said the best they could do was thousands more than I discussed on the phone minutes earlier. I asked why he was quoting me a price even higher than the cars.com advertised price. HE said he was certain it would sell at the higher price he quoted. We made sure we were speak about the EXACT car. Then he said Noonya just advised him the car is now sold. Watch out for TED and his PRICES.

Update to "Internet Buyer Beware"

by from Mobile AL |

I have a good update for my original issue (see review below). After purchasing my used Audi A6, I flew to Chicago to finalize the purchase of the car. There was what appeared to be a minor issue during our test drive that I pointed out and thought was really a non-issue. It turned out to be an expensive repair, but I only learned of its extent when I took it to a dealer near my home (about 1000 miles away). After a number of attempts to contact them, I was provided the contact information for the service manager. After a brief phone conversation, I was told to send a copy of the bill for the repair. Shortly thereafter, I received a call from the service manager indicating that the repair would be paid in full. While I would like to think this is the way most dealers treat their customers, I was very pleasantly surprised that this is how things turned out. Simply put, it would have been easy to ignore me due to the distance between us, but they made it right. That is why it was important to post this update to my original review.

LOSS OF TIME & TRUST. Go elsewhere.

by from Chicago |

Yes, a great deal of time was wasted with the sales person and manager with whom I had developed relationships over months...only to find out that their words meant nothing. They do NOT honor other dealer quotes let alone give 10% of the difference per their verbiage. I had several written quotes from other dealers and they refused to meet the quotes after repeatedly saying they would meet other dealer quotes. In the showroom over 2 hours spent showing them the quotes only to have them eek out excuses to not honor the quotes. BBB needs to know about them. How does the saying go, "There is no honor ......." They had stolen my time and trust.

Worst Dealership Experience of My Life

by from Chicago, IL |

Worst dealership experience of my life. I had found a comparable car at another dealership (same model and trim, same year, fewer miles than McGrath's) at a better price and called to see if McGrath would beat the price. The salesman said that he couldn't discuss price over the phone, but promised it would be worth my while to come in and negotiate. I made a special trip to McGrath and asked for the salesman by name. A half an hour later, a different salesman came out, said they couldn't even match the other dealership's price, and then wanted to talk about what good shape the tires on their car were in. I couldn't have been more disappointed in the lack of service and respect I received at this dealership.