Honda of Pasadena

Service 888-674-6710

Serving Southern California Since 1961

Great experience.

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

Leased a 2014 Civic from Honda of Pasadena today (our second vehicle from this dealership). Our salesperson Natasha was friendly and extremely competent. It was a stress free experience with no nonsense. We have dealt with a lot of dealerships over the years and I can't recall another one that was this straight forward. The finance person David was also very pleasant.

Internet Department hooked me up

by from Pasadena ca |

Just got a new 2015 pilot, went to 3 different honda stores then finally came to Pasadena and met Petrosian David & honestly because We loved his vibe & attitude I bought the car even do they did not have my 1st choice color, but David gave us an additional $200 off and we're happy. I will send anyone that wants a new car or pre-owned.

good experience

by from Los Angeles |

Overall a very good buying experience. Natasha was helpful, good professional style and made it a quick, dare to say,an enjoyable experience. We would go back to them the for our next purchase.

Worst dealer I have had the displeasure of dealing

by from Palm Springs ca |

Drove 2.5 hours to buy a car, the person whom I had dealt with from the internet dept wasn't there, no one could find the file. Sat in the "lobby" couple of chairs in the hallway for an hour. Finance manager barely mumbled at me while looking for a deal. No hustle, no effort like they could care less about moving a car that day. Complete waste of my time and fuel. They must sell too many cars cause they didn't seem to car about selling me one.

New Fit-Sport '13 HAPPY-Owner

by from Pasadena |

Honda Pasadena rocked it in customer service! Kudos to Veronica Gray, Carlos Mejia and 'RC', the team that made my sale happen, with an offer I don't think anyone could have refused! They were genuine and caring professionals - nothing phony or cheesy about them. Outstanding service, from beginning to end, and fast too! (Maybe not-so-busy because of Monday Night Football?) The entire process took a little under 4 hours: counting from the time I arrived for my appointment where I was warmly greeted, to walking the lot in search of the perfect Honda (I had done my research and had an idea of what I wanted), test driving the car, crunching the numbers, running a credit check, signing off the contract, to the time when two reps followed me -one driving my old car and one driving their own- while I drove my NEW FIT-SPORT home (in Pasadena)! Yes, I do highly recommend Honda Pasadena for your Honda purchase!

Needing a new vehicle quickly

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had to buy a vehicle fairly quickly since my vehicle had died. I utilized a variety of search engines to compare/contrast what I wanted. Finally, I had it down to two different makes. I ended up at Honda of Pasadena one evening, gritting my teeth because I really like my Explorer and just did not want to begin the new car review process. My salesperson, Gus (Macintosh), greeted me not long after I got out of the car. We looked at both the CRV and Pilot. After three different visits, agonizing over fuel efficiency of small vehicles vs. needing cargo space in a larger vehicle, I ended up with the Pilot. He was most patient with all my questions so I feel I had a great sales experience; he made the financing portion an easy and smooth process; and the outcome most satisfactory especially!!!! to be able to trade in a vehicle that was 15 yrs old, had no bells and whistles, and had to be towed in at the last moment for it wouldn't start one last time! Thanks for making it a great experience, Gus! Folks, ask, for him, you can not go wrong!

Fac Warantee 57085

by from Bradbury, Ca. |

B. Gomez facilitated an expired factory warrantee service - many many thanks to Brooke for her efforts on my behalf. We got an excellent price for this Honda Civic when we bought it six years ago. In the future if asked, I would highly recommend Honda of Pasadena for purchase or service. I will go to Honda of Pasadena for all future needs.

Great customer service but expensive oil-change

by from La Crescenta |

Great customer service but expensive oil-change!

Service Department Scores an "A+"

by from Tujunga, CA |

I've been going to Honda of Pasadena for years now. Service department always friendly, professional and ready to help. Drivers also score an A+, everyone's priority is great customer service and customer satisfaction. I recommend everyone who has a Honda to visit the Pasadena service department.

Best service I've ever had

by from Pasadena |

Had engine lite on,also oil lamp on ,transmission seemed sluggish,2005 Honda Accord ex 247,000 miles,7years 9months old.Dealer serviced for all needs.My former service advisor Glenn ,in the Antelope Valley retired,those that were left were not very good at customer service at Lancaster Honda , after 2 attempts to get serviced,I gave up.This my 1st visit ,to Honda of Pasadena,so they got a chance ,for a Major Service.100% BEST Experience Ever--See Ed Perez