Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC

New 866-530-7192
Used 888-497-4503
Service 888-377-6079

Proudly serving Morrow, Georgia and all the SouthEast

Wonderful dealership with very friendly people

by from Aiken, SC |

Mike Novotny was my sales man and everything he promised me on the phone happened once I reached the dealership. The financial portion of the deal went extremely well. I like the fact that they beat the rate offered by my credit union just to keep my business. Great experience overall and I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Awesome Experience

by from Fayetteville, GA |

Tracy is a great Service Mgr. He made my experience very easy, painless, and quick. From the time we spoke on the phone to my leaving the facility, everything he quoted transpired exactly as he said it would.

Worth the drive from Cumming to Morrow.

by from Cumming, GA |

I was shopping for a Mazda for my daughter. Part of this exercise was intended to educate her on the car buying experience. I began my search at Mazda of Roswell but ultimately ran into the typical long drawn out sale process followed by the attempt to "sell" us on purchasing based on MSRP. The young lady we were working with actually tried to convince us that we should pay their price because she and my daughter could be BFF's. This was by far the WORST and most insulting experience I have ever experienced. On the recommendation of a friend I called Hennessy Mazda. Because I live in Cumming and they were in Morrow I negotiated over the phone. I can't tell you how responsive and professional the Sales Manager Paul Favorite and his salesman Mark Cooper were throughout the entire transaction. Not only am I satisfied with the overall deal, Paul and his team demonstrated how a car dealer should operate when selling a car and building a relationship. It was well worth the drive to Morrow.

Great people to deal with.

by from Fayetteville GA |

Just wish they would put seat covers on the floors and seats. Had grease on the headrest and on the edge of the door on running board.

Great attention and courteous service

by from Morrow,Ga |

Fran was kind and courteous. She informed me every step of the way on what was needed to improve my driving experience and I never felt pressured about anything. I have and will continue to recommend your dealership. Thank you for all your courtesy attention that continues even after our purchase.

Great service experience

by from Morrow, Georgia |

Great experience. Everyone is very professional. Very thorough when relating information about my automobile. Courtesy bus is a wonderful amenity. Fran my service tech is a sweetheart.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Jonesboro, Georgia |

Great experience, only thing if your vehicle is in for service could a car wash from the dealer would be greatly appreciated.

Great Service

by from MORROW, GA |

My service adviser James Agnew was very professional and personable. He took time to explain what was going on with my vehicle in terms that I could understand. He was patient and informative.

Excellent service with personal care and attention

by from Morrow, Ga |

I've been coming to Hennessey GMC Mazda for several years and I would'nt trust any other dealer or service with my GM automobile. They does an excellent job at doing what is asked of them and informing me on any other needed repairs and recalls.

best customer service in the automotive business

by from Morrow, Ga |

I was looking forward to getting this survey so can tell you how awesome my experience was. James Agnew was my service tech and he is by far the best example of a excellent customer service representative. Others could learn from him. Thank you

Recall

by from Georgia |

When I couldn't wait to get my recall done because of having my two children with me I was given a loaner car so I could get on with my day. Much appreciated!!