Hennessy Mazda Buick GMC

New 866-530-7192
Used 888-497-4503
Service 888-377-6079

Proudly serving Morrow, Georgia and all the SouthEast

Wonderful dealership with very friendly people

by from Aiken, SC |

Mike Novotny was my sales man and everything he promised me on the phone happened once I reached the dealership. The financial portion of the deal went extremely well. I like the fact that they beat the rate offered by my credit union just to keep my business. Great experience overall and I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Great people to deal with.

by from Fayetteville GA |

Just wish they would put seat covers on the floors and seats. Had grease on the headrest and on the edge of the door on running board.

Great attention and courteous service

by from Morrow,Ga |

Fran was kind and courteous. She informed me every step of the way on what was needed to improve my driving experience and I never felt pressured about anything. I have and will continue to recommend your dealership. Thank you for all your courtesy attention that continues even after our purchase.

Great service experience

by from Morrow, Georgia |

Great experience. Everyone is very professional. Very thorough when relating information about my automobile. Courtesy bus is a wonderful amenity. Fran my service tech is a sweetheart.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Jonesboro, Georgia |

Great experience, only thing if your vehicle is in for service could a car wash from the dealer would be greatly appreciated.

Great Service

by from MORROW, GA |

My service adviser James Agnew was very professional and personable. He took time to explain what was going on with my vehicle in terms that I could understand. He was patient and informative.

Excellent service with personal care and attention

by from Morrow, Ga |

I've been coming to Hennessey GMC Mazda for several years and I would'nt trust any other dealer or service with my GM automobile. They does an excellent job at doing what is asked of them and informing me on any other needed repairs and recalls.

best customer service in the automotive business

by from Morrow, Ga |

I was looking forward to getting this survey so can tell you how awesome my experience was. James Agnew was my service tech and he is by far the best example of a excellent customer service representative. Others could learn from him. Thank you

Recall

by from Georgia |

When I couldn't wait to get my recall done because of having my two children with me I was given a loaner car so I could get on with my day. Much appreciated!!

clean and large facitlity

by from morrow,ga |

salesman was informative, polite and a pleasure to talk to. The office was spacious and clean and I am looking forward to going back to get service for my car.

Outstanding Service - See Gerren Terrell

by from Morrow, GA |

Our experience at Hennessy of Southlake dealership was simply outstanding due to one sales representative in particular - Mr. Gerren Terrell! He went over and beyond to ensure our car buying experience was pleasurable. In addition, there was not a question left unanswered as Mr. Terrell was extremely knowledgeable on the vehicle we purchased. We have never experienced such an exemplary car buying experience ever due to the fantastic customer service we received from Mr. Terrell. This company is truly blessed to have such a magnificent employee representing this company. We will definitely refer any and every one we know to Mr. Gerren Terrell for service!