MB Motorsports

1715 Asbury Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712

Used 866-552-0632 Used866-552-0632

SERVICE ABOVE AND BEYOND

by from Manchester, NJ |

I am pleased to say that buying a car from MB Motorsports was a very satisfying experience. Their matter of fact, no pressure approach engendered a certain degree of confidence and reliability. After several months of ownership and an excess of 3500 miles, I have been totally satisfied with my Chrysler 300. On a personal note, I do wish to express my appreciation for Danny going beyond the firm's obligation by supplying me with a second fob, after the purchase had been finalized., at no additional cost. You may rely on me to highly recommend your firm.

Excellent overall

by from Asbury Nj |

Bought a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan special edition. Buying process was a breeze, price was fair to both parties, and the dealership is top notch. Ask for Mike.

Great experience

by from Tuckerton nj |

My salesman John was great. He did rush or pressure me at all he was very up front and gave me a great deal. Thanks again will go there again.

clean facilities, smooth process

by from Halifax, NC |

This dealership is a little crowded and there are no offices to talk privately but the place is clean and neat. We bought a 2014 Fiat from them and drove up to NJ to pick it up from NC. They were helpful by helping us with the long distance paperwork. Nice to work with and the process went smoothly. However the detailing of the Fiat could have been a little better.

Great Service

by from jackson, nj |

Looking for a car to buy was overwhelming, but MB Motorsports was really helpful. They made the whole process simple and quick.

MB Motorsports .. A great place to buy a car

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

Danny Schuler was my salesman. He is also is a friend that's not happy till you are. I have been looking for a good used Mercedes Benz CLK 350 convertible. Danny found me the perfect car. Their service department did a comprehensive inspection and did what was necessary to make the car perfect. I took a test drive and fell in love. Danny and I negotiated a fair price and I was on my way. MB Motorsports warrantied the car for 90 days or 3,000 miles. It's a great feeling that they were willing to stand behind the car they inspected and sold. I was impressed by the clean workshop and their expert mechanics and feel that if I have any problems they will be taken care of. Thanks Danny and the MB Motorsport staff. You exceeded my expectations.

Danny is the man!

by from Asbury Park, NJ |

I went shopping to buy a new car, and what do you know, I ended up back at MB Motorsports! I had purchased my first vehicle from them and remember it being a no hassle, no pressure buying experience. After searching and searching online MB Motorsports just so happened to have another car I really wanted. I also checked out other dealerships who were very intent on pressuring me to make a deal that day and wouldn't even allow a normal test drive. This was not the case with MB Motorsports, as soon as I pulled up and showed interest in my potential new car Danny treated me with courtesy and respect. If you want a no pressure car buying experience MB Motorsports is the way to go. Like I said I purchased two cars from them and had the same experience both times. Keep up the good work guys!

Service so nice I bought twice

by from Sayreville NJ |

I purchased an equinox three years ago. When I wanted aanother quality used vehicle my first choice was mb motorsports again of course. The vehicles sold here are as good as buying brand new.

EXCELLENT DEAL !!!!

by from North Jersey |

My salesman was Danny he was GREAT. He was helpful informative and very low pressure. He was great with helping me get the financing and reviewing my options. I honestly have never had a better experience buying a car especially a used one. The follow up has been great and everyone I have encountered has been helpful and courteous as if I was there sale. I highly recommend MB Motorsports if your looking for a car. Muito Obrigado Danny !!!

Best experience buying my first car!

by from Philadelphia,PA |

Quick purchase from out of state, Danny gave me a lot of information on the car and i've been satisfied ever since! For all of my future business i will be going here!