MB Motorsports

MB Motorsports

4035 State Route 33, Tinton Falls, NJ 07753

Used 866-552-0632

Bought 2 cars from Danny in 3 weeks!!

by from Jersey Shore |

Sandy totaled our car and SUV. Danny had what we were looking for. It was a seamless, painless transaction. Any future car purchases I will do there. Both cars were already at market value or below so it wasnt even an environment where we had to haggle back and forth with the price. Just when I thought we might have some financing issues they somehow found a way to finance 2 vehicles for us with a bankruptcy on our credit. Danny is awesome with returning phone calls, answering emails, taking care of any repair issues or concerns. He even hooked up our car seats. It was like buying cars from an old friend. A very small, friendly environment. The is no reason for me to ever go to another dealer other than MB Motorsports!

Enjoying the car from them !

by from Galloway,NJ |

I had been looking for a certain age in the 325c series bmw convertible. Took my time in pricing and looking. When I found what I was looking for at MB Motorsports I was glad I took the ride up. The whole experience was easy , friendly and fast. I've been very happy with the car ! .

Waste of time

by from Philadelphia PA |

This place was a total waste of my time. Found a good price on a BMW 3 series and drove an hour and a half from Philly. While test driving it, the check engine light came on after about a half mile. Seemed a little fishy as if someone wiped the codes clean just before the test drive so I passed. The salesman was a nice guy who told me they would fix it as I was still willing to buy, albeit with no check engine light because that won't pass inspection and I don't want to buy a car I'm immediately going to have to put money into. However, the next day I got a call saying they would not fix it and the car was being sold "as is." In other words, these guys don't stand by their products or their word AT ALL. Be forewarned.

Just bought my VW Golf from Danny !

by from Lanoka Harbor,NJ |

Just bought my first car for a great price from Danny and he was great ! Hassle free like when you walk around other car dealerships. It was a good first buying experience and would definitely recommend buying something from him !

Danny's the man!

by from Teaneck, NJ |

I had a great experience at MB with Danny. The car I was interested was there waiting for me. Had a bad experience previously on an internet car search where I drove all the way to the dealer and they didn't have the car and then tried to sell me something else. Big no-no! Also wanted my life story before telling me that car wasn't there. Puh! Back to Danny and MB: had a wonderful no pressure introduction to the car. "Here's the keys. Let me know if you want to take it out". Then after I fell in love with it, someone else showed up and wanted to buy "my" car but Danny showed real integrity saying"you were here first". Didn't even mention the obvious - if you don't take it, the next customer will. I appreciated that.

Bought WRX SUBARU from Danny

by from Keyport, NJ |

We had gone to dealer after dealer looking for a WRX SUBARU, nobody would cut us a deal Rt.33 MB Motor sports was last resort we walked in and Danny was like our family he talked to us like family not like a car Salesmen. We were sold right there after talking about family the deal was made and the next day we picked up our 2009 Subaru WRX. Told Danny we will be back

Planning to buy another car from Danny...

by from Jackson, NJ |

Bought a 2006 Audi A3 from Danny. Good reliable car overall. I've always wanted an A3 with these options and was happy to get what I did for a great price. I had to do some minor repairs in the first month (ignition coil packs and spark plugs) but no surprises and no hassles. I always check their inventory for the next good deal and plan to buy from Danny again.

GOOD OVERALL

by from ALLENTOWN,PA |

DANNY IS A FABULOSE PERSON TO DEAL WITH. I AM VERY SATISFY WITH HIS ATTENTIONS

A good dealer

by from Mount Laurel, NJ |

Danny took his time with us and offered exceptional service and hospitality. He went out of his way to make sure that we were satisfied. The car was in good repair except it was out of alignment and it was missing a jack. When he found out is was missing a jack he said he would send us one. I would buy from him again.

Great Saleman, awesome service and pleasant exi

by from Hackensack, NJ |

My sale man Danny was outside waiting for me to arrive. It was the easiest car buying experience in my 52 Year's of living I EVER HAD!! Thank you Danny & MP.

Our 3rd car from MB Motorsports

by from Monmouth County, NJ |

Our family has worked with Bill Marshall for years and purchased 3 cars with MB. Great staff, very accommodating and their inventory is incredible! Anytime my family or I have considered purchasing a car, we immediately call Bill. He is willing to work with you and will personally review his inventory to see if they have what you're looking for and keep you posted of incoming vehicles. MB service has been helpful in the past as well- staff is always friendly and knowledgeable.